Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (74780 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
PDP and Ibos una see una lifes??
ur sanity is in question!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I scalped the internet looking for Ohanaeze's ultimatum with warning demanding immediate apology and release of this Ibo daughter, I could.not find one.

Until i sre an ultimatum from Ohanaeze Im not believing Diezani is arrested.
demented old fool dats wot u are.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by DollyParton1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

They all deserve to die, to be honest. Fvck 'em. grin

Anyway, once they start recouping the monies - I shall spend my own cut to give you batty enlargement. What say you?

Fvck that, ya house is also my house - I'll break down the darn door. grin
Nah! I'll pass. Singing "I am amazing just the way I am" tongue tongue tongue

No we don't have doors. ....
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Pennywise(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
unfortunately for Diezani when British law holds you, it holds u at the waist and not at the wrist. I am sure she had sufficient money hidden away for eventuality like this.

She needs great lawyers and maybe some crowd renting in London might do unfortunately unlike in Nigeria protesters will have to be paid in pounds. she will need to launder some more money it seems.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. She's just one piece of the puzzle - I want GEJ to go down. I just don't like his face and I hate that fugly muthaphucka. grin

When GEJ goes down, I'll celebrate.

Shyte, I'm not human - I'm a martian. tongue
until obj d father of corruption goes down,any act of puttin anybody down in dis sphere is jst a travesty,..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]I wish congratulations to all fellow Nigerians change has started. one by one all these thieves are going to jail.

as for Igbo wailers.....kontinu your wahala[/size]
mention igbo again in dat mad rant of urs n watch amadioha strike u deaf n dumb

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by guideman: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why does PMB want Senator Bukola out as Senate President. May I remind you that his father Senator Olusola Saraki was at the helm of affairs in the Senate that was probing the petroleum ministry of which PMB was the immediate past minister in 1983, thus the turn of events that year. As GEJ rightly said, let the probe start from the very day oil was first found in Nigeria. That's what makes any probe credible. Nigerians can't be fooled. It's only history that vindicates the just.
menix:
Well if she stole make them collect the money finish but why is Amaechi walking free..

This one sided anti corruption war go soon consume nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

Nah! I'll pass. Singing "I am amazing just the way I am" tongue tongue tongue

No we don't have doors. ....

Nah, you can't pass on the offer till I see what you're working with and it's certified. Then we can spend the loot on bride price and enough amala for ya Ibadan folks. grin grin

Shyte, my pastors can handle that...all they need to send the same fire that made the walls of Jericho to fall down flat. tongue
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
mightyhaze:
until obj d father of corruption goes down,any act of puttin anybody down in dis sphere is jst a travesty,..

Muthaphucka, don't be posting that gorilla's name next to my handle - you can castrate him for all I care. undecided

Come over here and tell NCA folks that it's a "travesty" - I'm sure some of them do carry firearms and they won't hesitate to blow ya noodles off. grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by menix(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
DIVINE78:

Not before stupid1ty consume you ogogoro filled head.

I ve 8 mentiön on same buh none resorted to insult.

It shows ow abused ur upbringing was, i jst pray u not Jon Snow of ur area.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Lawalkay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
"Fellow Nigeria, I am informing you that effect from 7am tommorow . PMS will now be sold for #150 per litre." Signed. Allison Madueke. Hon. Minister of Petroleum. Then all Igbos were in d village for Xmas. I have to send #20000 to my neighbour who travelled to calabar with his family to return back to Benin. He came back on 16th of January only for his emloyer to sack him. Oyibo police remember to add CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY in your charge list. Send me a visa to testify against her. Abi me too join witch hunting. because my neigjbour has not able to pay back d loan since 2012 January.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't flatter yourself dude, I know not your moniker neither do I believe I've had any dealing(s) with you here. I only copy and posted that list from one of the political prostitutes post where he summoned you all.

So in a nutshell, you can stick your acknowledgment up your ass. tongue

Keep trolling

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by banio: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
All I see is free Saraki and jailed Diezani. Southern Slaves are always the scap goat
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Muthaphucka, don't be posting that gorilla's name next to my handle - you can castrate him for all I care. undecided

Come over here and tell NCA folks that it's a "travesty" - I'm sure some of them do carry firearms and they won't hesitate to blow ya noodles off. grin
first off,I'd suggest u mind ur language if ur 2 address my mentions.secondly am not impressed by wot u had 2 say abt d father of corruption obj.if d anti corruption crusade is gon make any meanin,all well meanin nigerians must advocate a total n complete approach 2 it,witout sacred cows.get ma drift?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
mightyhaze:
first off,I'd suggest u mind ur language if ur 2 address my mentions.secondly am not impressed by wot u had 2 say abt d father of corruption obj.if d anti corruption crusade is gon make any meanin,all well meanin nigerians must advocate a total n complete approach 2 it,witout sacred cows.get ma drift?

Who is this dyslexic patient?

Why are you telling me this nonsense? And do I look like I care about these people?

Oi, stop disturbing me.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by mightyhaze: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Who is this dyslexic patient?

Why are you telling me this nonsense? And do I look like I care about these people?

Oi, stop disturbing me.
y am tellin u this 'nonsense'?I noticed u hoppin up n down,rantin abt seein jonathan behind bars n all dat talk.jst wanted 2 be sure u knw we gat bigger thieves struttin abt. Incase u really hav d passion u claim 2 hav abt advocatin 4 punishment 4 thieves...I told u 2 watch ur language jst nw,didt I? I won't tell u again .
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
mightyhaze:
y am tellin u this 'nonsense'?I noticed u hoppin up n down,rantin abt seein jonathan behind bars n all dat talk.jst wanted 2 be sure u knw we gat bigger thieves struttin abt. Incase u really hav d passion u claim 2 hav abt advocatin 4 punishment 4 thieves...I told u 2 watch ur language jst nw,didt I? I won't tell u again .

Lmao @ the bold. Twitter fingers, what are you doing to do? grin

Shyte, why are you crying to me, muthaphucka? Am I NCA?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by DollyParton1(f): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, you can't pass on the offer till I see what you're working with and it's certified. Then we can spend the loot on bride price and enough amala for ya Ibadan folks. grin grin

Shyte, my pastors can handle that...all they need to send the same fire that made the walls of Jericho to fall down flat. tongue
Lolz. .. forcing me to accept the offer?
Who's certifying what?
Lol... You got the wrong person..

Hahaha..... no walls..... just all water.... kingdom... queen and other shytes.....
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by joseph1832(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Keep trolling
And keep being stewpid!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Please STFU. This is about Nigeria and not biafra. Go and listen to your biafra transistor radio.
Stupidity runs in your vain. Do I sound Biafra to you. Ode!!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ALISMILE(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:

Don't quote me again. I aired my view you can do same, between you need to learn how to make your point without insulting people in the process.
am sowi ma! But I hate it wen pple support wat is bad! U can't opnly declare support for a criminal giving me excuses tht they do it in d UK! If u knw wat that woman did to u and I u ll nevr support her for any reason!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Truckpusher(m): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2015
ishiamu:

I acknowledge the fact you know my moniker...
You really give a Fucck about that horrible looking thing ? undecided

If you behold that guy's face - you'd be thinking of murder right away.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Detayo7(m): 3:46am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
How does this concern Buhari? Is it EFcC or UK Agency that arrested her? Did you credit Jonathan for Ibori's arrest in the UK?
Incase you havent heard, Tonye Barcanista, she was arrested at the request of EFCC!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You really give a Fucck about that horrible looking thing ? undecided

If you behold that guy's face - you'd be thinking of murder right away.

Lol, that's why I didn't go hard on him cos he ain't worth my time
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2015
joseph1832:
And keep being stewpid!

Ignored
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Missy89(f): 4:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ the bold. Twitter fingers, what are you doing to do? grin

Shyte, why are you crying to me, muthaphucka? Am I NCA?

Hey have you seen the martian yet? pretty decent
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Detayo7:
Incase you havent heard, Tonye Barcanista, she was arrested at the request of EFCC!
Why is Lai deceiving you guys? Did EFCC ever invitedd her or any of her associates prior to this time? Did they declare her wanted? Do you think extradition request is shrouded in secrecy? Man, the NCA did their thing without the clueless EFCC's input

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by anonimi: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2015
joseph1832:
So being corrupt in Nigeria no longer suited madam Deizani she now decided to go abroad and spread her vile tentacle. Well knowing this I'm sure the U.K will surely do to her what they did to Ibori if she's found guilty.

Frankly, believing this news in true, if she was arrested in Nigeria this set of humans will wail 'witch hunt' and write narrow minded epistles and give twisted and half baked opinion on her arrest.

We wait to know the fullest detail of this bit of juicy news.

I hope you remember that it was Jonathan's administration that facilitated Ibori's arrest after Buhari's fellow Katsina mallam, Yar'Adua had protected him as his main campaign sponsor and even kicked out Ribadu from EFCC because of Ibori?
In the same manner, Buhari is not only protecting AmaeTHIEF, his dollarisation campaign sponsor, he has nominated him for ministerial post! shocked

Only a fool will believe Buhari has ANY integrity, walahi.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2015
anonimi:

I hope you remember that it was Jonathan's administration that facilitated Ibori's arrest after Buhari's fellow Katsina mallam, Yar'Adua had protected him as his main campaign sponsor and even kicked out Ribadu from EFCC because of Ibori?
In the same manner, Buhari is not only protecting AmaeTHIEF, his dollarisation campaign sponsor, he has nominated him for ministerial post! shocked

Only a fool will believe Buhari has ANY integrity, walahi.

And the Yar'Adua and Ibori you speak off was under which political party? The PDP right?

PMB may or may not have any integrity, but I know he has more integrity than GEJ and the whole band of PDP corrupt politicians.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by anonimi: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2015
joseph1832:
And the Yar'Adua and Ibori you speak off was under which political party? The PDP right?

PMB may or may not have any integrity, but I know he has more integrity than GEJ and the whole band of PDP corrupt politicians.

I really pity people like you, walahi. embarassed embarassed

Are the worstest PDP elements not CHANGEd progreTHIEVES who are born-to-gain PRETENDERS with the original crooks & criminals in APCheat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lolz. .. forcing me to accept the offer?
Who's certifying what?
Lol... You got the wrong person..

Hahaha..... no walls..... just all water.... kingdom... queen and other shytes.....

Lmao...now she's frontin' - you know I paid for all ya endowment. I own everything. tongue

Goddamn!! I'm Michael Phelps when it comes to water and the "queen and other shytes" will always be lorded over by a King. Even Queen Elizabeth has Prince Philip as the King of her house. grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Shymm3x: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2015
Missy89:

Hey have you seen the martian yet? pretty decent

Not yet.

Should check it out today, stil. Ya get me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.