Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (74897 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
i'm sorry is it december already or Santa Claus came early this year.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ALISMILE(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Snice Buhari took over this failed country, the war against corruption is fought only on APC media against Ngozi Okonjo Iwella and Diezani Madueke only. So am not surprised. Oshomole where are thou? El rufai, what waiteth thou? Liar Muhammad, speak for your gullible audience heareth.
foool u jus made no point!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by aresa: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
kel4soft:

What did Amaechi stole? Don't tell me that PDP investigation.

You won't get any sane and rational answer with that question..

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Her own strong gidi gan sotey na international EFCC dey handle am

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
hahahahaaaa, don't fear BUHARI to run out of Nigeria but fear the consrquency of your action that will hunt you wherever you are

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by aresa: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
foool u jus made no point!

TaNoids, trolls and internet nuisance can not make any point simply because they are TaNoids, trolls and internet nuisance..

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by kel4soft: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Autolord:
Hahaha I laugh at this useless body odour buhari

What happened to saraki? After all the billions he stole you were laughing with him yesterday

Arrest Tinubu Ameachi Fashola and lock them in jail then we will know you are serious

Unfortunately it is business as usual

See your life?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
kel4soft:

What did Amaechi stole?
omo dis na bomb. Are you related to abubakar shekau? shocked
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Goodluck ebele Jonathan azikwe will be the next thief that will be arrested, whether here in Nigeria or in any part of the world..

sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
yomexp:
The immediate past Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, was on
Friday arrested in the UK National Crime Agency,
PREMIUM TIMES can exclusively and
authoritatively report.

The former minister, who was one of the most
powerful officials of the President Goodluck
Jonathan administration, was arrested Friday
morning alongside four other people by the
British law enforcement agency.

The identities of the four other people arrested
along with her could not be immediately
ascertained.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt she was arrested for
offences related to bribery and corruption being
investigated by the UK National Crime Agency.
Two top British officials in London have however
confirmed the development to this newspaper.
They requested not to be named because they
have no permission to speak on the issue.
The British High Commission in Nigeria confirmed
that some arrests were made Friday but declined
to disclose the identities of those involved.
Joseph Abuku, Press and Public Affairs Officer,
said, “This morning, five people between the
ages of 21 and 60 were arrested on suspicion of
bribery and corruption offences. The crimes are
being investigated by the National Crime Agency.
“The National Crime Agency does not confirm
identity at arrest nor provide information that
could be used to corroborate the identity of an
arrested individual.”

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/190933-exclusive-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke-arrested-in-london.html

GOOD DEVELOPMENT! CATCH THEM fresh

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by courage89(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't know if this is a good news or bad news. Does this mean that she'll have to be prosecuted in UK and be subjected to UK's law? If that's the case, would this mean that if found guilty and agrees to asset forfeiture... Would this mean UK will have to dictate how and when her assets get dispatched.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Though he is arrogant I advice the British police shud take it easy wiv her.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by kel4soft: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:

You won't get any sane and rational answer with that question..
My brother, leave them wailing. You can't help them even if you try.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Republlican(f): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adminisher:

I was just telling someone that some mindless loafer would mention Tinubu's and Amechi's names and voila you won the prize. This is very sad that you can post this . It means Nigeria is regressing. Tinubu has not been in government for 8 years. Amechi is in Nigeria not running away anywhere. Bring the facts and figures and send it to the relevant bodies. More importantly stop calling Tinubu. It is a cowardly and weak act and it is making the guy feel superior to all you guys .

Simply a big fool you are, if you really know how much this idiots has embezzled you won't be talking.

Like I said big fool
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by arsenal33: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
menix:
Well if she stole make them collect the money finish but why is Amaechi walking free..

This one sided anti corruption war go soon consume nigeria..
You are being selective, why didn't you mention Odilli

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Alexander001(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
yomexp:
shoki ehn! shoki!!

pa Chukwudi kon see another witch hunting o!!

even iyinbo man sef sabi WITCH HUNTING!

lalasticlala oya do the needful.
after the reggae play the blues...wetin naija no fit do. at least ibori go get cell mate in UK

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by rabbaba: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is a wellcome development if its true. Anyway mr PMB if this is how u want to start as u have become petrol minister carry on. But don't for get the price ooo. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
will not make a comment until i verify this piece.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You shouldnt have bothered spoonfeeding Chuna1985
He is an Enugu based illiterate.

Oh I clicked on ur link n I saw APC blog.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by akins56(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
thank God she was arrested in the UK, her chance of bribing her way out is very slim, if na NIgeria, 1 yeye judge go give order say make dem no investigate her.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by CandyBar: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's very embarrassing that corrupt Nigerian politicians can only be arrested, prosecuted and jailed abroad.......whereas they're made demi-gods in Nigeria. I hope she bags a jail sentence longer than Ibori's.

*Shaking My Head*

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by WinkWrld: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
SHE IS JUST A BIG DEVIL..MONEY FOR THE PEOPLE. STOLEN BY ONE PERSON. grin grin ;DHER CANCER HAS BEEN TREATED, SO HER F.UP WILL BE TREATED TOO
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Eeser: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Diezani.... OYO for you.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is the beginning of the end for one of the biggest thieves ever to serve as Minister

She fed fat on Nigeria's oil wealth while leaving majority of Nigerians to wallow in Poverty. Now she will pay the price for her greed and crime

Buhari is the best thing to happen to this country. Any time he travels out to the UK or US, you hear wailing wailers shouting like im.beciles but they dont know that Baba is doing his work slow and steady

Change has come to Nigeria

Lalasticlala, good evening
God bless you. Kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by eyesofgod: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cineke Yesus!! See thread. And Pa Chukwudi is no where to be heard from.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by eyesofgod: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chineke Yesus!! See thread. And Pa Chukwudi is no where to be heard from.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ALISMILE(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:
Scapegoats are being arrested while sacred cows are walking free and given prestigious government appointments.
such a dumb girl! U think uk is like that ur pathetic village?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Enesi47: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
intrepid:
So people really believe this fake news?
don't mind them, the news that have already circulated online media
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by zionglory(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
menix:
Well if she stole make them collect the money finish but why is Amaechi walking free..

This one sided anti corruption war go soon consume nigeria..
I disagree
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Next is WIKE!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You shouldnt have bothered spoonfeeding Chuna1985
He is an Enugu based illiterate.

Oh I clicked on ur link n I saw APC blog.
We prefer to wait until we get the real news.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by rottenegg: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
See them, bread don land! Come chop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.