Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? (1244 Views)

'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / 15 Best Questions To Ask On Your First Date - Eharmony / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by ladygold555(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
This question actually pisses me off. Guys, is it right to ask a girl what her dad does for a living on the first date?? What does he even hope to achieve by asking that question??
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Lattop(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is the Guy crazy or what

1 Like

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by RoyalBlak007: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
YES...its right,so as to know if you'll end u being the .......... grin or u'll be......... cheesy

its just a 'FUTURISTIC' QUESTION grin grin grin grin
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
A very dumb question!
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
wrong question to ask on a first date.
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
He's probably a gigolo, sniffing around for gold. What does your father's occupation have to do with y'all? Smh

1 Like

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by jrerico1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin some dudes are looking for senator's daughter

1 Like

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by falconey(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
its a good question, to know if the girl is from a rich home........ to know if she will dig you or not..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Interesting15: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funny question
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Such questions are only asked by learners in the game, as 4 me b4 i even go on a date with u, iv known what ur dad does 4 a living already.
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He's probably a gigolo, sniffing around for gold. What does your father's occupation have to do with y'all? Smh
lol and it may also be an harmless question.maybe the dude's just trying to keep the convo going.
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol and it may also be an harmless question.maybe the dude's just trying to keep the convo going.

*side eye*

Maybe tongue
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*side eye*
Maybe tongue
not every guy knows how to carry on a good conversation.you know. so he's likely clueless as to wat to ask. (thats on second thought..)
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

not every guy knows how to carry on a good conversation.you know.
so he's likely clueless as to wat to ask.
(thats on second thought..)

Surprised Sensible people Like you still exist

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Surprised Sensible people Like you still exist

blushing smiley
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by 2dice(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op tell him naa...
My daddy is a Carpenter
Or
My dad is a Retired Soldier
#Lobatan
U con carry that one question enter here
Mtccheew grin
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

blushing smiley

Chill.... It wasn't a Compliment in any way undecided

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by wordbank(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
For a guy I think it's wrong
But some ladies do shiit like this. Needless to ask why
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

not every guy knows how to carry on a good conversation.you know.
so he's likely clueless as to wat to ask.
(thats on second thought..)

You're right. Which now reminds me of something else, a show on the TLC channel. They have a show called undateables. It's about hooking up people with serious challenges such as mental issues etc. And some disorders out there make people incapable of making normal conversations. I laughed so hard when they hooked up this guy with Asperger's, with a girl with Autism & the guy was like "Do you like your hair?". It was just so innocent & funny to me. My favourite part of that show is when they have someone with Torretes syndrome(sp?). These people have uncontrollable cussing. I believe they call them "ticks". Meaning, it doesn't matter where they are, they'll just scream a string of insults, not really directed at anyone...it's just part of their illness. This one girl with Torretes was hooked up with one guy to go out on a date at a restaurant. She arrived early because she was nervous. She sat there alone waiting for her date & during it all, she was screaming insults. Many people thought she was cussing at them & got offended, but she explained her disorder & they somewhat got it. It was hilarious. Imagine taking someone like that to church lol. It'd be funny as hell grin
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=38605495]

You're right. Which now reminds me of something else, a show on the TLC channel. They have a show called undateables. It's about hooking up people with serious challenges such as mental issues etc. And some disorders out there make people incapable of making normal conversations. I laughed so hard when they hooked up this guy with Asperger's, with a girl with Autism & the guy was like "Do you like your hair?". It was just so innocent & funny to me. My favourite part of that show is when they have someone with Torretes syndrome(sp?). These people have uncontrollable cussing. I believe they call them "ticks". Meaning, it doesn't matter where they are, they'll just scream a string of insults, not really directed at anyone...it's just part of their illness. This one girl with Torretes was hooked up with one guy to go to restaurant. She arrived early because she was nervous.

grin woww.seems pretty interesting.pity we dont have that station here tho.woulda loved to tune in
Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=quiinnBee post=38605676][/quote]

It is. Very smiley

1 Like

Re: Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Question wey dem dey take collect slap

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Irresponsible Men & Boys:ladies Take Note. / A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Partner On Date Nights / Five Signs That You Are In A Possessive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.