Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (80361 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by RockMaxi: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Expensive

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
who dey design this ugly cake for christ sake
It's sickening MATE... I mean, is our cake designing department also not working?

Seems like a breakup cake..

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided
bloodkiller:

Bastard
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Ajibo111(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
NAIRALANDERS AND THIER DISGUSTING POST.......
CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS POST IS NONSENSE.....

1 Like

Oladimejjy:
only fool will spot the difference....... grin

#next
right...i didnt see any difference either
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by MrImole: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
There are kids on nairaland.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by wayne4loan: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
T
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by anidan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one. God bless Anidan,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by loomer: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make joblessness no kill una for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
How does this affect my big erect DICK?I want to have sex now. Someone help.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by HzRF(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sappyman:
I still give it to the man from Daura. He hit it better than the man from Otueke.

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
who dey design this ugly cake for christ sake
it depicts the present ugly state of the country then and now.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Vanquay:

True say that cake was made for cutting and pictures sake but I trust NTA camera men them no they take last for left over foods
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sphinx54: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
bloodkiller:

Bastard
Blind GEJ supporter! I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians from some parts of the country sef. They are so blinded by hate even in the face of truth.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sagio09: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
In d first pic,d service cheifs were greedy lookn at d national cake exactly haw dey looked greedy at our national wealth nd high-jacked all to their pockets,secondly some parastatals of d former admnstrtn were strugln 2 to b included in d pic as how dey strugld 2 b involved into d prvious administratiin nd milk us dry.
in d second pic,very calm,compitent nd confident servc chiefs lookn upwards exactly haw dey re lookn 4ward in delivery dier promise 2 our father land.secondly,
Very calm nd dedicated cabinet members of d current qdmnstrn demonstratn haw dey will calmly take d nation for good.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
i notice buhari roles with d military chiefs....Goodluck roles more with civilians undecided
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by wahles(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pmb team seems organized# gej team r lyk kiss
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bloodkiller: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
sphinx54:

Blind GEJ supporter! I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians from some parts of the country sef. They are so blinded by hate even in the face of truth.
Ikpu nne i Gej
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sonssyo: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
what impact does it have in Nigeria's economy,pmb or gej ( d price of garri in d mrkt is still appreciating ).
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by PROCTOR: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.
they are number one and two in Nigeria respectively. Where do you rank in life?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
The difference is clear!
Sai Baba Buhari Mai gaskiya!
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

Azzin eh
These my APC brothers are very good at fine tuning everything.
Lol.
They are very talented at everything media/gallery.

The green - is lemon in colour.
The white - too white
Coat of arms nko - too small.
Rug - too blood red.

For a one time general...it is expected that they (military) fill up the place.

For an all time democrat/civilian.....well, fill in the gaps cool

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sonssyo: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
sphinx54:

guy drz no truth anywhere, pmb or gem,politics is d same. party versus selfish interest.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by biblia1: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
dechandel:
GEJ my hero cool grin

I really don't see any difference in both pictures though.

Una go just dey stir up rubbish!!!
who cares,na your own problem be dat
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by epini(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
madridguy:
PMB Better pass GEJ In All Ramification, na for only Corruption GEJ get gold medal.
you and PMB get d same fish brain grin
sphinx54:

pls just zip it, u no nothing abt truth
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
dechandel:
GEJ my hero cool grin

I really don't see any difference in both pictures though.

Una go just dey stir up rubbish!!!

Sweetie, wait for it.
They will soon tell you the reason GEJ is your hero is because you are sentimental and emotional as a woman.
Just waiiitttt.

Meanwhile here's the diff.
MizMyColi:

Azzin eh
These my APC brothers are very good at fine tuning everything.
Lol.
They are very talented at everything media/gallery.

The green - is lemon in colour.
The white - too white
Coat of arms nko - too small.
Rug - too blood red.

For a one time general...it is expected that they (military) fill up the place.

For an all time democrat/civilian.....well, fill in the gaps cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by pkang: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
What are those uniform men on GEJS pics doing cutting or praying for the cake?

And GEJ will still tell us the cake was made for 1 billion naira

Bubu will hunt u just be enjoying your break outside jail now

So u don't notice any difference between the two. Your own na to talk about Niger Delta money. Wetin concern u and Jonathan. Your duara man wey $20b dollar been lost under his watch no dey corrupt abi
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by mployer(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Must we cut cake

which tradition is that?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Ayanko(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
It was Gej with civilians but, Buhari has turn it to Military rule.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by harry509: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
maxism2:
Checkout these photos. They show transition of power, last year, it was Dr Jonathan and his group, this year, it's PMB and his group.

God bless Nigerian and Nigerians...
GEJ cake is kill n divide while baba own's, he jst hit d nail on d head. Sai-buhari.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
I love your signature it keeps me in the spirit

Abeg u get edo weed that type way dey spark grin grin
WeedSeller ur mama go dey house now they happy say she get son
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
to think Jonathan's cake cost 68M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.