Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (80360 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
how nice ! so how will the cake be shared ,,,
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
pkang:

So u don't notice any difference between the two. Your own na to talk about Niger Delta money. Wetin concern u and Jonathan. Your duara man wey $20b dollar been lost under his watch no dey corrupt abi

Sorry are you talking to me Bubu steal nobody bring prove or jailed him
GEJ publicly announced that stealing state funds is not corruption

Am having dinner go and have urs so dat u will have enough strength to wail don't quote me again
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oladimejjy:
only fool will spot the difference....... grin

#next
and is only wise men that knows that they is a difference, and d difference is clear , d clueless corrupt one make a smaller cake with 1b naira, and d amiable PMB make a bigger cake with 1m naira, u can see that, it is only a fool that can't spot d difference

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is Jonathan the only pass president of Nigeria why not compare with others too? You people that keep posting shxt about Jonathan are the people to hold responsible if any crisis is to befall us. Cuz you can't not keep insulting and painting my brother with bad words. Mark my words A DAY WILL COME WHEN WE NIGER DELTAIANS WILL ASK FOR OUR OWN NATION
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.
But your clueless Hero never change his mode of dressing.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by harry509: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
pkang:

So u don't notice any difference between the two. Your own na to talk about Niger Delta money. Wetin concern u and Jonathan. Your duara man wey $20b dollar been lost under his watch no dey corrupt abi
wetn dis 1 day 2ok slf undecided
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

Yes cos it only cost of one million naira, Unline that of GEJ that cost billions.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Still wondering what they alloted all those billions and millions for. The decorations etc looks more like those used before undecided except maybe the cake itself which is brand new grin every other thing to me is re-use components.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=50pt]people keep saying no difference. A lil bit true but the only difference I see here is that ... The building behind has no power in photo 1 but reverse is the case in photo 2. But that doesn't mean that ... grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
who dey design this ugly cake for christ sake

That's is my ONLY problem!! angry angry
Freaking ugly.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
One is in charge, and one is being overshadowed by his supposed boys grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
It must be an Hausa cake because na only Mallams I see dey cut am
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by HDoc(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
sagio09:
In d first pic,d service cheifs were greedy lookn at d national cake exactly haw dey looked greedy at our national wealth nd high-jacked all to their pockets,secondly some parastatals of d former admnstrtn were strugln 2 to b included in d pic as how dey strugld 2 b involved into d prvious administratiin nd milk us dry.
in d second pic,very calm,compitent nd confident servc chiefs lookn upwards exactly haw dey re lookn 4ward in delivery dier promise 2 our father land.secondly,
Very calm nd dedicated cabinet members of d current qdmnstrn demonstratn haw dey will calmly take d nation for good.

only a FOOL will spot d difference.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by seguntijan(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Five nations sinisterly assimilated into one, with great tribal differences, cultural differences.,and languages. To mention but few. Nigeria alone has 152 languages.
Then I remember the biblical passage. Genesis 11:7. Say thus: Come, let's go down and confuse the people with different languages. Then they won't be able to understand each other."
that was the aim of the biblical god. And sending this same people to our father, to confuse us too. by giving us the same bible, the biblical god using his agents setting up a country call Nigeria. Can you see how totally we succumb our races and nation into perdition through insensible unification. The earlier we know the better for us. We need to dissolve to resolve. We need to disarrange to rearrange, we need to dissemble to reassemble. Don't let us bear the stamp of regress. Scorch upon us by the European, Ghana was formerly gold coast, what are we formerly called. Our country emblem is given to us by foreigner. SHEY UNA DEY SLEEP. this Europeans are agent of confusion, conflict and retrogression.
in my jot, I shall provide to you the Solution to our problem, of all I have thought, I have syllogistically conjecturalised that the solution, is either we cut asunder nations or we rename. if we feel that it is only by uniting we shall stand and divided we shall fall. we have to realise that our country, doesn't only belong to the Niger , but to the WAZOBIA, we need to feel the sense of belongings. that will ensue and signify peace and unity. Thus, the town cryer hath spoken.

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by webshopng1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
sai baba
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by smuth(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Op next time you have something to post on Nairaland please apply small sense and post what will either inform or educate people and not posting this kind of trash...how is this suppose to make any sense to an average Nigerian.

For those fools shouting sai Buhari it is evident you all lack common sense, you are no different from the baby dull my cousins play with...just press a button on it and you will hear it make a funny repeatitive sound.

For those shouting GEJ you have caught the virus from the sai Buhari robotic zombies, I pity your life...you better find something meaningful doing.

When a sane person engage in an argument with an insane person it is difficult to know who is really sane between the two of them. I have spoken.

...And for the mod that moved this post to front page, Seun will hear this...abi you don dey collect bribe? Abeg no spoil nairaland for us ooo you better move informative and educative post to the front page and not posts like this one. Thank you.

Mod remember say I no yarb you ooo, before you begin think of sending me to Nairaland prison for crime wey I no comit. [/b][/size]
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by J4justice: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
The first picture is a reflection of federal character, where you see the Hausas, Yorubas and the Igbos unlike the second picture which was marred with religious and ethnic colouration of only the Northerners!
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sonnie10: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
All mallams in Buhari's pixs. Gej had everyone represented.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by nasiru82: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thank for update
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Abugab(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
PMB's 70 million naira indepence celebration seems to be better organized than 14 billion naira independence celebration of last year.
I give it to the PMB team as per the photo too
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by livinbygrace: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls,what business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State ,Festac precisely?You advice and information would be highly appreciated.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by mindfreaks(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
do you people realused that the service chiefs are to the letf in the Gejis pic, and un organised. while in the pmb's they are to the right and well organised.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by leanalyst: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
The cake and the table design in the second picture look much cheaper. Even the red carpet rug as well.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Abugab(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
livinbygrace:
Pls,what business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State ,Festac precisely?You advice and information would be highly appreciated.

Getting started, what are your strength in terms of business and entrepreneurship management?
What type of business do you have in mind?
Following bandwagon is a wrong way to start a business without identifying certain prerequites including these two.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sodiqjimoh7: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

Ask Google, y can't u appreciate good things
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by ebira12345: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
The amount of money used to celebrate independent day since.

2010 12 billion naira

2011 13 billion naira

2012 14 billion naira

2013 12 billion naira

2014 22 billion naira

2015 70 million naira
d most beautiful gift to this nation is Buhari and osibanjo.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Azzin eh
These my APC brothers are very good at fine tuning everything.
Lol.
They are very talented at everything media/gallery.

The green - is lemon in colour.
The white - too white
Coat of arms nko - too small.
Rug - too blood red.

For a one time general...it is expected that they (military) fill up the place.

For an all time democrat/civilian.....well, fill in the gaps cool

na there way cheesy
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oladimejjy:
only fool will spot the difference....... grin

#next

You get brain, you come get sense again. Op + many no get any one @ all.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by shut(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
ribbit:
Pmb

To think the cake almost looks alike even when gej's cake costs over 90million
While pmb's cake costs less than 1million

Should cake even cost that much at all?
Mtcheew
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.

Very stupid comment from a mare idiot
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by iAmGee770: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Me just dey read comments made by some fools #CallMeStrangeMan
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jonathan and co were cutting their own like touts at oshodi garage while PMB and co were being presidential with their own cutting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.