Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. (1669 Views)

Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko / What Does It Mean When A Guy Say "Let's Hangout And Chill" (I Need Answers Pls) / Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
could it be possible for a boy of 25-30 to have had more sex than his father?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by falconey(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
no its not possible it is possible the other way around of the opposite sex.

We all know a girl can take 10 guys and leave them breathing restlessly, but a guy can never take 10girls ( even bigshow or tosyne2much), even one girl he can never satisfy.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Huh Who even thinks about something like that unless...

Wait for it, be right back

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Tosye2much bawo ?
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Huh Who even thinks about something like that unless...

Wait for it, be right back
you haven't made any point and you are leaving already?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by falconey(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tosye2much bawo ?

tosyne2much BASHORUN OLOSHO
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by witnezHD(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
『still thinking 』
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
you haven't made any point and you are leaving already?

My point is, unless you live in the jungle or are animals & do your stuff in plain view, in front of each other, then there's no way to tell. You'd have to be that perverse, on top of owning a time machine, to know for sure.

What made you think such an oddball question anyway? Are you in competition with pops? grin
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much, how far? I sight you?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
tosyne2much, how far? I sight you?
Baba long time.. I just dey here dey observe ur thread cool
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by NinaNigeria(f): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
What a question. Lol. Bt i think it is possible coz de son always has more energy bcoz of his youth
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by CountDracula(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jamb question undecided
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funny question.
Like my dad used to say, back in his days, he hardly had time for women and frivolous things, but only his books. Competition amongs his friends on who will get the highest grade in class.

Fast forward to my own time.
Me and my goons are on fu*king spree.
Boasting of who fu*cked the most, last longer and who can get that hot chick.

Have lost count on how many fu*cks I did this week, and am still a student o. Before I get married I guess I must have tripled my dad's fu*ckss

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
stupidity:
Funny question.
Like my dad used to say, back in his days, he hardly had time for women and frivolous things, but only his books. Competition amongs his friends on who will get the highest grade in class.

Fast forward to my own time.
Me and my goons are on fu*king spree.
Boasting of who fu*cked the most, last longer and who can get that hot chick.

Have lost count on how many fu*cks I did this week, and am still a student o. Before I get married I guess I must have tripled my dad's fu*ckss
Congrats, At Least every good father wants his child 2 be better than him
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
you know all dem ancient parents only fuçked when they wanted to conceive a child.......

so yeah,like the wise niggaz that came before me said,we fuçk more on average these days so it is quite possible for a 25yrs old guy to have already surpassed his father's fuçk counts....
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My point is, unless you live in the jungle or are animals & do your stuff in plain view, in front of each other, then there's no way to tell. You'd have to be that perverse, on top of owning a time machine, to know for sure.

What made you think such an oddball question anyway? Are you in competition with pops? grin
lol...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you know all dem ancient parents only fuçked when they wanted to conceive a child.......

so yeah,like the wise niggaz that came before me said,we fuçk more on average these days so it is quite possible for a 25yrs old guy to have already surpassed his father's fuçk counts....
I see some sense in your first paragraph

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
no be for this kain matter na

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
NinaNigeria:
What a question. Lol. Bt i think it is possible coz de son always has more energy bcoz of his youth
@ and the father was never a youth?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
no be for this kain matter na
Forget! First Klaz Na first its either first klaz in armed robbery, juju-ism, olosho-ology and wat have u grin
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
lol. Better in what ways? Fucksss??
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
stupidity:
lol. Better in what ways? Fucksss??
Better In Toto-ism
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Forget! First Klaz Na first its either first klaz in armed robbery, juju-ism, olosho-ology and wat have u grin
lol. madt man. grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
lol. madt man. grin
I'm a professor by profession
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by magnifecent(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is actually very much possible... Possible in the sence that our fathers generation is very much different from our current generation! When you look at it, things that seems possible then are not possible now! "imaging before a girl of 20 still working without cloth" wow! it actually simply means that at that age the still do not have any feelings for anything! And with that the work freely! ... Infact the have lesser sex than the sexes we do now. Our fathers before were gooooood people (everybody knows that) courtsy of there generation! but now hmmmm....na wa'oo For me o i agree with the fact that; children have more sex than there fathers. Gaskiya
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by NinaNigeria(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
@ and the father was never a youth?

the daddy could roll more wen he was young too honey, nw its time for de son
Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
NinaNigeria:

the daddy could roll more wen he was young too honey, nw its time for de son
alright then

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. by englishmart(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
I'm a professor by profession
lol. civilizedtyger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Teacher Like Dis Teaches You Everyday,.will You Ever Miss Class?? / Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP / Why Having Small Breasts Rocks - Embrace Your Small Boobs Science Backs It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.