Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (41712 Views)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
neocortex:

Hahaha , I thought you had something concrete to say.
So , he doesn't exist for those who are dead or not yet alive ?

INCIDENTALLY, YOU ARE 'NEOCORTEX'. HOW WONDERFUL! THE BRAIN IS THE MOST COMPLEX 'COMPUTER' IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. DIDN'T SOMEONE CONCEIVED, DESIGNED AND BUILT IT?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by rhames(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
reminds me of miss piggy of the muppet show fame
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Omotayor123(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Look at who is talking... undecided
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
That shitt they stoned is Satan....how do u expect to worship Satan and then stone him later and expect him not to kill you.....same case when you join the Islamic boko haram and they still send u to go and blow up a place with explosive tied around u.....violence is another word for islam check Oxford dictionary 2018
U know what? The Lady in discourse doesn't even give a fvck about Christ or God. Well why did the christ you pray to collapse a church in nigeria killing above 100 souls?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by tartar9(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
of course,since it involves Islam xtians will openly side with the devil whom only sees his allies(xtians,atheists,heathens...) and his opponents(Muslims) and they are mostly flat-héaded yam-legged biafrauds.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by neocortex: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
omojeesu:

YOU ARE THE ONE LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE. BUT YOU DONT NEED TO GO FARTHER THAN YOUR OWN SELF. YOUR EXISTENCE IS PROVE OF HIS EXISTENCE JUST AS AN INVENTION IS EVIDENCE OF AN INVENTOR, THOUGH THE INVENTION IS INCAPABLE OF EVER 'SEEING' ITS INVENTOR.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE MORE COMPLEX THAN ANY MANMADE THING. IF SOME HUMAN MADE SUCH A THING. SOME GOD CREATED YOU!

Except the god you believe in is limited, my point still stands.
You should have answered my question instead of beating around
the bush.
How, I understand why you can't because you are confused about
what you think you believe.

Here is another one for you:
Is your god the most powerful being ?
If your answer is yes, do you think such powerful being can just exist
without a designer/creator ?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
White monkey
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
well! YOU CANT BLAME GOD FOR THERE DEATH. YOU BLAME THE FOOLISH MUSLIM AND THERE SO CALLED ALLAH WHO ONLY LOVES NOTHING BUT BLOOD AND VIOLENT.

AS FOR YOU! undecided

I GOT NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU. YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN FOR NOW
Who do we blame for the synagogue church collapse that took above 100 lives?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bonapart:
If this foolish thing didn't die the most horrible death ever told then you know hv written this comment in vain

Everyone is a sinner until he or she comes to Jesus! Have you? All sinners, wether with FEW or MANY sins are heading in the wrong direction until Jesus saves them.

James 2:10 in KJV & Living Bible

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

10 And the person who keeps every law of God but makes one little slip is just as guilty as the person who has broken every law there is
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by blacq2009(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Riffraffs express freedom of speech but let a Muslim do, the slogan " terrorist, terrorist " will rent the air. Bigots everywhere.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by macof(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
ab1x:

God is the creator of all things. I pray you have a personal encounter with him. Your life will not remain the same.

OK. if that's just what you mean by "God".(no additive) I doubt if anybody says there's no "God" in that regard, cus the creator could be the universe itself.... what people don't agree to is the God that some people claim to have a son that we must worship or suffer eternal pain

oh I have no need for ur prayers, I encounter God everyday, so do u but u probably don't know it

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by onismate: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
The result of taking kwale weed. I think the dapo rose guy is high on paracetamol..
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Who do we blame for the synagogue church collapse that took above 100 lives?

THE COURT OF LAW WILL DECIDE!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Yeeyo: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
aragran1:
who stoned who?, because I dont get
. Na d allah dt is in mecca stone his folowers,he is angry wit boko haram isis etc dy didn suply enoff blood 4 him.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by macof(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
well, the truth is that those people were stoning the devil but the devil ended up victorious.
this devil no dey die sha upon the billions of people waging war on him for the past 2000yrs, Hitler and Napoleon should have learnt from this fictitious character

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
As satan don throway stone give them back,after all these year, Na GODWIN .
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
omotolatoyosi:
You r very correct,i really pity them
Pity yourself. Why not leave the whole religion issue for the judgement day?
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by tintingz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
allah is not a god rather is an idol worship by middle East blood thirsty animals

there is only one God his name is Jehovah

so nothing like allah
Can you state where Jesus mentioned Jehovah in the bible. Thank you.

And in Christianity there is nothing like "only one God" as there are three gods in Christianity beliefs.

And to that joker-ugly-looking she-man all I can say is may God have mercy on you.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
omojeesu:

THE COURT OF LAW WILL DECIDE!
Nonsense.. so now you hiding under disguise of sabotage. If jesus was so powerful he shouldn't have allow his enemies win over his people
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by happney65: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
angieberry:
This one still wants to stay relevant... Abeg park well joorh. See shis face like willie-willie.

What is willie willie? grin grin grin
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
allah is not a god rather is an idol worship by middle East blood thirsty animals

so nothing like allah

I wanted to skip this comment but I couldn't... Allah is not an idol's name. It's an Arabic name for God.

Anyway I can understand ur problem, u av no knowledge abt these things. Its actually okay. When I was a kid I use to av d belief that as a Muslim I had nothing to do with Jesus. But when I got older I got to know being a Muslim means believing in all the prophets and messengers sent by God.

Now u see I said God. u won't have any problem with that right? but if I said Allah then u would flinch right?

That's the problem, I just used another language and u feel uncomfortable. its like me saying good morning in English and later greet u with Bonjour.

there is no difference, I am still passing the same message but in a different language.

I hope u read this and understand, but if u don't then ask me anything.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Yeeyo: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nex tym nigerian muslim pls do ur pilgrim in naiji cos we hv enof stone hia.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Insane, he or she a confused rejected and demonic humanbeing. Just cool down your sorrow is waiting for you.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by emmanuel596(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

U know what? The Lady in discourse doesn't even give a fvck about Christ or God. Well why did the christ you pray to collapse a church in nigeria killing above 100 souls?

Yes she doesn't care about Christ because she was born a man and she/he changed artificially to a woman that's the kind of things islam welcome things that are upside down,things that are not pleasing to GOD and things that will make him go to hell just as u and ur caged GOD in kabba meca would be thrown to hell
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by bmos(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
ab1x:
senseless comment. It's quite idiotic for anyone to believe that there is no God

The so-called woman looked more of a demon than human from her pic. She looked highly possessed and speaks so.
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by bisalek: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hell fire will surely be her portion as she speaks against God
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by damyzino(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah
who are the idol wordshippers?
i thought you christians wordship jesus , i wonder where you guys even got the picture of someone that died thousands of years ago .
and who are the blood suckers ? what happened to your drinking of blood of jesus
well i dont blame this ugly transgender anyway ,maybe this is reason God made her like this "freak of nature" . undecided
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by nyabinghi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
francizy:

I would have loved to concur with this your statement but if I do now, my Oga at the top will call me a bigot.. grin cheesy
jehovah the mass murderer, jesus shouted Allah Lamasabachtani
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by grinface98(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:

so nothing like allah
u must be a scumbag for uttering such a senseless statement. Can't u just think with ur damn rotten brain for a second. Why badmouth Islam? Wat do u stand to gain from it? U would be better off if u kept ur fuck1ng mouth shut. Eediot!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by omojeesu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
neocortex:

Except the god you believe in is limited, my point still stands.
You should have answered my question instead of beating around
the bush.
How, I understand why you can't because you are confused about
what you think you believe.

Here is another one for you:
Is your god the most powerful being ?
If your answer is yes, do you think such powerful being can just exist
without a designer/creator ?

YOU HAVE WON! CONGRATS!!

But. be reminded of this eternal truth:

16 For God LOVED the world (YOU) so much that he GAVE his only Son so that anyone (YOU) who believes in him shall not perish but HAVE eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN A GIFT YOU EITHER RECEIVE IT OR REJECT IT. JESUS IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU PERSONALLY.

11-12 Even in his own land and among his own people, the Jews, he was not accepted. Only a few would welcome and receive him. But to all who received him, he gave the right to become children of God. All they needed to do was to trust him to save them. 13 All those who believe this are reborn!—not a physical rebirth resulting from human passion or plan—but from the will of God.

SO LONG!
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by TeamSimple(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

Yes she doesn't care about Christ because she was born a man and she/he changed artificially to a woman that's the kind of things islam welcome things that are upside down,things that are not pleasing to GOD and things that will make him go to hell just as u and ur caged GOD in kabba meca would be thrown to hell
Christianity welcomes rape,fraud commited by your pastors. So many christian gay we have around. when you free,use your free MB to browse this groups out. The antibalaka, aryan nation, the orange volunteers, the christian identity movement. When you through then come back and quote me. But withou visiting the aforementioned,pls don't quote me again till we meet on judgement day Mr HELL
Re: Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by emmanuel596(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Christianity welcomes rape,fraud commited by your pastors. So many christian gay we have around. when you free,use your free MB to browse this groups out. The antibalaka, aryan nation, the orange volunteers, the christian identity movement. When you through then come back and quote me. But withou visiting the aforementioned,pls don't quote me again till we meet on judgement day Mr HELL

All they gays recently caught are Muslims go to alikma university kwara and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.