Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ (2538 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

It's correct, rapwise, since its a metaphor and a noun that describes Muhdg as an incompetent person.

Same thing as saying I'll bring punchlines to murder Muhdg - that's why you have set ups.

Is 'this' an adjective?

Stop nitpicking a sleek wordplay, none of your puns are even better than this one.

rapwise or not, the bar is forced
it is grammatically wrong & forced...same with Team mar ya.. it's impossible to say - I'll bring punchlines to murder fool/Mook/simpleton.
the right thing is - I'll bring Punchlines to murder this Mook/fool/simpleton..
stop being ignorant..

so you don't know that This can also function as an adjective? go read your books..

since you don't wanna learn I'll leave you to your folly..

& I have many puns that are of better quality than yours..

3 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:
It's funny how you nitpick other peoples puns when yours are worse of.

But Ibime's Father?

Is Con artist.. & a sordid coon/ Your father's thethiefnot mine...& I got solid proof/ Cos your Dad's like theGreen Archer.....A notorious crook....Known for Robbing Hoods!/

Since when does Rubin Hood become Robbing hoods?

Wordplay maestro how where did the 's' come from?

accept murder Mook is wack & stop being difficult..

& if you think Robin Hood/robbing hoods doesn't play then you need to quit rapping all together cos it proves you know nowt...
watch URL battles & other leagues cos you are too myopic..

3 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by mikuz(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Murder Mook/ Murda Mook is forced but Rubin hood/ Robbing hoods is not!!!!!!!

grin grin

LWTMB grin grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

grin grin

LWTMB grin grin

no wonder you never improve.. you can quote & ask Ibimi your god..he will tell you the same.

playing Robin Hood with Robbing hoods is acceptable because it made sense in the sentence & was grammatically correct... plus it was dropped in an off the top freestyle session on FFR not in a battle..

but to say I'll murder fool/Mook/oaf is wrong & wack
the correct thing to say is - I'll murder this fool or I'll murder this oaf or whatever

maybe the english language is too much of a herculean task for you. now you see why coogar disses you everytime? you aren't that smart, but you think you know it all

5 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by mikuz(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no wonder you never improve.. you can quote & ask Ibimi your god..he will tell you the same.

playing Robin Hood with Robbing hoods is acceptable because it made sense in the sentence & was grammatically correct... plus it was dropped in an off the top freestyle session on FFR not in a battle..

but to say I'll murder fool/Mook/oaf is wrong & wack
the correct thing to say is - I'll murder this fool or I'll murder this oaf or whatever

maybe the english language is too much of a herculean task for you. now you see why coogar disses you everytime? you aren't that smart, but you think you know it all

You? like you of all people?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

You? like you of all people?

grin grin grin

you have battled muhdg & I'm battling Obaino tomorrow..that means our battle is next week right?

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by mikuz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you have battled muhdg & I'm battling Obaino tomorrow..that means our battle is next week right?

Next week Sunday 9pm.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

Maybe next week Sunday 9pm. If I'm lesser busy.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

Next week Sunday 9pm.

9pm is too late. make it 7pm . 10 bars.

elyfart, warrislut, Gayson/FYH & captainwank should not be found anywhere near the battle thread...& only tagged voters would be accepted
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mikuz behaves immature. See how you ruined ur battle thread.
You shouldn't quote any voter until after brawl - isn't this in the rule?

Now, no be every dumb talk you must reply. Mr grammar even said "this" is an adjective. Olodo grin... This is how we know a product of idi odo prayimary skulu. grin

mik's punches were funny. smiley
that "mother tongue" from muhdg almost got me shocked. He only just needed to smoothen it.

I'm really impressed with muhdg. This should be his first battle if i'm not mistaken, and yet he came with such quality.
He knows his onions already. He delivered his punches with precision, no unnecessary talks.
He woulda won this battle against some other rookies. Thumbs up!
I really look forward to seeing your next brawl. I'm sure that by then, you would have improved immensely. Nice one.

Mvgt = mik

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Now, no be every dumb talk you must reply. Mr grammar even said "this" is an adjective. Olodo grin... This is how we know a product of idi odo prayimary skulu. grin

firstly, you didn't know that the word Spastic could also function as a Noun.
& yet again you still don't know that This can function as an adjective, pronoun, adverb & interjection.. .

you just keep exposing how illiterate you are day in day out.. you should be laughing at your illiteracy. if at your age you haven't fully grasped the parts of speech in english... you are a sorry case.
i hope you've learnt something today..you got schooled again by your intellectual idol...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

mik's punches were funny. smiley
that "mother tongue" from muhdg almost got me shocked. He only just needed to smoothen it.

I'm really impressed with muhdg. This should be his first battle if i'm not mistaken, and yet he came with such quality.
He knows his onions already. He delivered his punches with precision, no unnecessary talks.
He woulda won this battle against some other rookies. Thumbs up!
I really look forward to seeing your next brawl. I'm sure that by then, you would have improved immensely. Nice one.

Mvgt = mik
Thanks Sir. You've just motivated me to improve more. cool

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well done MuhdG, you just need to concentrate on rhymes, rhymes, rhymes and more rhymes ie learning to get comfortable with multis. Don't worry about punchlines for now because you already have the natural wit. It would be easy to put everything together after you've got the rhymes on lock.

MVGT - Mikuz
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by liricyst(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
mikuz:

grin grin

LWTMB grin grin

for the sake of clarity....its Robin Hood not rubin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

firstly, you didn't know that the word Spastic could also function as a Noun.
& yet again you still don't know that This can function as an adjective, pronoun, adverb & interjection.. .

you just keep exposing how illiterate you are day in day out.. you should be laughing at your illiteracy. if at your age you haven't fully grasped the parts of speech in english... you are a sorry case.
i hope you've learnt something today..you got schooled again by your intellectual idol...
mr man, stfu. I don't like argueing about stuffs like this. Olodo.

I don't even know the rubbish website you got this screen short from.

"This" can be a pronoun, an adverb, and a determiner.

Murder this mook ; in this clause it's a determiner.
It determines the nearness of the noun - mook

that, those, these, are other examples of determiner pronouns. Olodo
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Ibime:
Well done MuhdG, you just need to concentrate on rhymes, rhymes, rhymes and more rhymes ie learning to get comfortable with multis. Don't worry about punchlines for now because you already have the natural wit. It would be easy to put everything together after you've got the rhymes on lock.

MVGT - Mikuz
Thanks man! I will walk on it
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

mr man, stfu. I don't like argueing about stuffs like this. Olodo.

I don't even know the rubbish website you got this screen short from.

"This" can be a pronoun, an adverb, and a determiner.

Murder this mook ; in this clause it's a determiner.
It determines the nearness of the noun - mook

that, those, these, are other examples of determiner pronouns. Olodo

are you a lunatic? what's all this determiner talk? stop digressing to cover up your ignorance.. i wasn't talking about mook but This ..stay on topic. when their pseudo-intelligence is exposed they start mumbling hokum to confuse readers..

the real olodo here is you for not knowing This can also function as an adjective, the same way you didn't know the word spastic can function as a noun..

& that wasn't a website, but an android application.. you will find it in English textbooks & every english scholar would tell you the same

e.g: This is the classroom where I learned to read & write..

■The This in the above sentence functions as a demonstrative adjective...
This & That are adjectives used to modify singular nouns..while These & Those are also demonstrative adjectives used to modify plural nouns.

stop arguing blindly ...you are a complete illiterate & an ajepaki ignoramus

the whole rap section must be laughing at your ignorance.... or maybe Google is also wrong..
you are trying to teach me what I've learnt since I was 8 or so.. you must be sick.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are you a lunatic? what's all this determiner talk? stop digressing to cover up your ignorance.. i wasn't talking about mook but This ..stay on topic. when their pseudo-intelligence is exposed they start mumbling hokum to confuse readers..

the real olodo here is you for not knowing This can also function as an adjective, the same way you didn't know the word spastic can function as a noun..

& that wasn't a website, but an android application.. you will find it in English textbooks & every english scholar would tell you the same

e.g: This is the classroom where I learnt how to read & write..

■The This in the above sentence functions as a demonstrative adjective...
This & That are adjectives used to modify singular nouns..while These & Those are also demonstrative adjectives used to modify plural nouns.

stop arguing blindly ...you are a complete illiterate & an ajepaki ignoramus

the whole rap section must be laughing at your ignorance.... or maybe Google is also wrong..
you are trying to teach me what I've learnt since I was 8 or so.. you must be sick.
your parents won't pay me for tuition, so i see no reason why i should waste my time trying to school you. Olodo.
It's not my biz if you decide to remain a dullard.
Fxck off my mentions!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
MuhdG:
Thanks man! I will work on it
Fixed! Thank me later
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

your parents won't pay me for tuition, so i see no reason why i should waste my time trying to school you. Olodo.
It's not my biz if you decide to remain a dullard.
Fxck off my mentions!

you are the obtuse dullard here..the most ignorant people in the world are those that don't even know they are ignorant...go learn the parts of speech. you are as dumb as a door nail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ by oluwagrin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
I see this as a waste of words....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / The Need For Judges........ / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.