Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (92150 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Diezani £13 Billion Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - Part II (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by angeltolly(f): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2015
ketekete:

Keep it rolling..
shocked So nothing can be hidden in this technology age........ Just like diezaini cannot hide. So you go dig up my tweet from twitter come nairaland grin grin Chai there is goduooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You are the problem with Nigeria. Do you want corruption gone or not? I will not be blinded by ethnic sensation and so should you. Please allow Nigeria work in our generation.

Shut that smelly thing you call a mouth.

Nigeria Is cursed. Nothing Good can ever come from it.

What he said was a simple truth. If that old fool at Aso rock can open his mouth and Say Abacha Is not corrupt. Then he should be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by IkwuhMufasa(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Nigeria a country where is ok to steal if your from the North, but if you steal and from the south its corruption. Abacha stole over 100billion dollars yet buhari said he is not corrupt but madueke has a scandal of $20billion she's corrupt . The likes of Gwarzo, al Mustapha stole over $800million dollar yet today they are free men. Atiku is wanted in the USA for the haliburton bribery scandal and corruption but today he is free man , no attempt of arrest has been made on him.madueke has been arrested but saraki is a free man. If your a son or daughter of niger delta this is a wake up call . Now its madueke, Very soon these people will come to your bed and kill you in your sleep. Keep cheering for apc and this government. abacha's govt was characterised with high scale of looting and crruption yet abdusalami came on board and never one day probed abachas administration.our own brother GEJ came on board and for the sake of unity,prosperity and the fear of been from a minority refused to probe previous administration.GEj came on board and uncovered wide spread stealling, irregularities on how the north has milked nigeria for over 40years. Gej decide to empower the south, allowing them to steal and loot to enrich and empower the regoin so tge future of our unborn children will be secured yet we join this people who want to own it all,rule forever to call GEJ names, taunt Gej.just like Fayose said GEJ gave it all like JESUS yet we chastize him,abuse him.today because of Gej we can boast of multi millionaires in the private sector from the south. Today the south can boast of over 300 professors, something that was unimmaginable in the military era. The people in the south are to ignorant and short sighted , over the months iv painstainkingly read on wikipedia about the cause of major Gen Orkar coup, the aburi accord.To all militants in the niger delta, now its the time to show you were fighting in the interest of your people. We are not a coward tribe, we fight for our right and freedom not even britain could conquer us. Enough is enough. If madueke goes down for corruption then IBB,danjuma,abacha,atiku etc must all go to jail too for corruption. Buhari can take the position on nigeria president but he can never take our freedom!
The real war is not behind The computer.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
ribbit:
well, i will wait for him to go to pdp first.. Obasanjo helped apc win election yet he still not a card carrying member of apc... I dnt know what is going on only you do... All i know is corrupt individual must go to jail no matter where they come from.
you seem to be silent about amaechi
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Nigeria a country where is ok to steal if your from the North, but if you steal and from the south its corruption. Abacha stole over 100billion dollars yet buhari said he is not corrupt but madueke has a scandal of $20billion she's corrupt . The likes of Gwarzo, al Mustapha stole over $800million dollar yet today they are free men. Atiku is wanted in the USA for the haliburton bribery scandal and corruption but today he is free man , no attempt of arrest has been made on him.madueke has been arrested but saraki is a free man. If your a son or daughter of niger delta this is a wake up call . Now its madueke, Very soon these people will come to your bed and kill you in your sleep. Keep cheering for apc and this government. abacha's govt was characterised with high scale of looting and crruption yet abdusalami came on board and never one day probed abachas administration.our own brother GEJ came on board and for the sake of unity,prosperity and the fear of been from a minority refused to probe previous administration.GEj came on board and uncovered wide spread stealling, irregularities on how the north has milked nigeria for over 40years. Gej decide to empower the south, allowing them to steal and loot to enrich and empower the regoin so tge future of our unborn children will be secured yet we join this people who want to own it all,rule forever to call GEJ names, taunt Gej.just like Fayose said GEJ gave it all like JESUS yet we chastize him,abuse him.today because of Gej we can boast of multi millionaires in the private sector from the south. Today the south can boast of over 300 professors, something that was unimmaginable in the military era. The people in the south are to ignorant and short sighted , over the months iv painstainkingly read on wikipedia about the cause of major Gen Orkar coup, the aburi accord.To all militants in the niger delta, now its the time to show you were fighting in the interest of your people. We are not a coward tribe, we fight for our right and freedom not even britain could conquer us. Enough is enough. If madueke goes down for corruption then IBB,danjuma,abacha,atiku etc must all go to jail too for corruption. Buhari can take the position on nigeria president but he can never take our freedom!

She's a woman, so na only there dem fit try am....

*runs off*
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by ribbit: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
you seem to be silent about amaechi
like i have said a billion times. Do u have any against amaechi? Please bring it, i will help u submit it to efcc and to every media houses in the country.. Courts or efcc wnt work based Suspicion or internet rumours. I donot support thieves... If amaechi got indicted by efcc today, i will be the first to sing that they should jail him.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Great

The under listed should be on standby

- Jonathan
- Oduah
- Iweala
- Orji
- Akpabio
- Mark
- Bankole
- Saraki
- Patience
- Imoke
- Jang
- Kashamu
- Suswam
- Obi
ribbit also bring what u have against the above or Kp shut
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by ribbit: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
ribbit also bring what u have against the above or Kp shut
am i the one that said buhari should prosecute them? Why not take that up with the person that u quoted... I only have problem with ur post when u want thieves to go because they belong to the opposition.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2015
ribbit:
am i the one that said buhari should prosecute them? Why not take that up with the person that u quoted... I only have problem with ur post when u want thieves to go because they belong to the opposition.
my question was simple...everybody that has no ties with Apc I guess...you quoted me in defense of the list by asking if saraki isn't Apc...so all you did was in defense of the list....
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by ribbit: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
my question was simple...everybody that has no ties with Apc I guess...you quoted me in defense of the list by asking if saraki isn't Apc...so all you did was in defense of the list....
u see the way u wana see it.... I quoted u to let u know that thieves are in apc and pdp so u shouldnt make it look like its pdp affair.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
ribbit:
u see the way u wana see it.... I quoted u to let u know that thieves are in apc and pdp so u shouldnt make it look like its pdp affair.
exactly what I was trying to say....the post I quoted,if you're to be sincere had pdp written all over it
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by tlanry: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I don't think this thing is funny enough for me to laugh,DR KINGTOM PLS PASs me a laughing gas [NO2] so that i can laugh

It is N2O, don't mislead fellow nairalanders
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
All I see here are myopic statements and sadists jumping the gun abi keeping the cart before horse ...
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by shellworker: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
By
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan
- Oduah
- Iweala
- Orji
- Akpabio
- Mark
- Bankole
- Saraki
- Patience
- Imoke
- Jang
- Kashamu
- Suswam
- Obi

Where is?
OBJ
Tinubu
Atiku
Amaechi
Fashola
Many others

Stop being biased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
pleiades45:
the north are not phucking your brains. you are the one phucking your brains. you igbos support the north corruption all the time but now you are trying to act like the north is your enemy ? when saraki was in trouble all his support was from ndigbo. so keep quiet. you igbos speak from both side of the mouth. you are slowly becoming the clowns of nigeria
and what makes you think am an igbo man? until one northerner is convicted i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by pleiades45: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Owliver:
and what makes you think am an igbo man? until one northerner is convicted i rest my case.
you are an igbo man. only igbo men defend criminals. i never met any other tribe who does that
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
pleiades45:
you are an igbo man. only igbo men defend criminals. i never met any other tribe who does that
ok if u say so.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by ketekete: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its a small world Angel cheesy
angeltolly:

shocked So nothing can be hidden in this technology age........ Just like diezaini cannot hide. So you go dig up my tweet from twitter come nairaland grin grin Chai there is goduooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Mentcee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
it is Diezani that took your freedom and not Buhari Buhari is only trying to give you life. But you are just too stewpid to see because your tribal sentiment has replaced your brain. This is not about North and South it's about a woman that stole what belong to everyone. And you are not a southerner so don't try to fool us.
You incestous bastardd, what proof do you have that she stole money. Ignorant fool. The Law presumes a person innocent until the otherwise is proven. You are a brainless chump.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by justreg90: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Great
- Jonathan - Oduah - Iweala - Orji - Akpabio - Mark - Bankole - Saraki - Patience - Imoke - Jang - Kashamu - Suswam - Obi
I can't find your dad name on the list.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Great
- Jonathan - Oduah - Iweala - Orji - Akpabio - Mark - Bankole - Saraki - Patience - Imoke - Jang - Kashamu - Suswam - Obi
fix ur name below
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
The war has started.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by engrlarex(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:

bro what u just wrote here is what we called gibberish...even the UK cannot conquer u...Pls the question is how old r u? from there i'l continue with u.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:

The Only Reason Royimi Amaechi is FREE is because he looted hsi state to sponsor Buhari election.... Niger Delta ( Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa, Cross River) wake up as South East has waken up

1 Like

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by kk4kiss(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
When u didn't get any share from Diezani stolen money

Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Shut that smelly thing you call a mouth.

Nigeria Is cursed. Nothing Good can ever come from it.

What he said was a simple truth. If that old fool at Aso rock can open his mouth and Say Abacha Is not corrupt. Then he should be stoned to death.

Okay
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just like someone said she will be freed wen Buhari realise dat most of his kinsmen follow chop oyel money undecided
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by katniss(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan
- Oduah
- Iweala
- Orji
- Akpabio
- Mark
- Bankole
- Saraki
- Patience
- Imoke
- Jang
- Kashamu
- Suswam
- Obi
What happened to Tinubu and Obj or are they immune? Be deceiving yourselves
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by 400billionman: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan
- Oduah
- Iweala
- Orji
- Akpabio
- Mark
- Bankole
- Saraki
- Patience
- Imoke
- Jang
- Kashamu
- Suswam
- Obi

Nah you go arrest Jonathan, Iweala and Akpabio. Nah interpol assign you that job..

Oya, fling into action.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
katniss:

What happened to Tinubu and Obj or are they immune? Be deceiving yourselves

No mind the mumu...
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by 400billionman: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ugik:
personally, i dnt think her presumed arrest is worth celebrating cos We know how this whole drama plays out

Nigerians love drama, and sensationalism.

It helps massage their psyche making them escape for a minute the reality of their immediate poverty and troubles.
Re: Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) by katniss(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Panshow:
Smh.
Smh for comments...This country is not one and hasn't been since 1914. Band aid don't fix bullet wounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.