Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members (27835 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
For serving in ogun state government schools in the "rural areas", the state government pays corp members an allowance of 5000 naira monthly. Though this allowance is not accessible by the corper till the end of the service year when a total of 55,000 naira Is paid. As a serving and soon-to passout corper serving in odogbolu LG, we started noticing some irregularities in the payment of this allowances from the outgone batch B.
Now, after working for a year the Amosun led administration has decided to scrap corpers allowee and leave we outgoing batch C corpers hanging! This is total injustice. But under the NYSC laws we are not allowed to protest. I hereby plead with the mods to move this to the appropriate quarters and let's discuss all of us that ar suffering this same fate
#ajuwaya

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by kemlily(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
But why Amosu don use money do election finish ba... grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by sandrahnaub(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amosun!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is a terrible thing o
After we have put our hopes on going home with 55k after service
We take money do NIM finish

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by pbs4real(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Amosun!!!
if I catch u ehn! sad
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wish this could get to front page. Imagine marking over 600 scripts for assignment, test and examination each in public secondary schools while fellow corps members in private secondary schools have less than 200 students and get paid N7500 monthly.

This is unfair and should be condemned.

However, check my signature to get a surprise package on what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Maxcollins042(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Everything about Ogun state is cheat,dem too like money,later dem go say na Igbo men like money pass,this disdainful development calls for a protest.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by debris: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
I for say make una endure o lipsrsealed grin

Meanwhile a friend I knew that passed out July also complained about osun not paying

Luckily for him after all hope lost

The alert came in at the last day of September.

I advise u do all needed for clearance u neva can tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
enairaprof:
I wish this could get to front page. Imagine marking over 600 scripts for assignment, test and examination each in public secondary schools while fellow corps members in private secondary schools have less than 200 students and get paid N7500 monthly.

This is unfair and should be condemned.

However, check my signature to get a surprise package on what to do.

I really wish we could protest this act of cheating!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmm. Dats bad.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by NyscBobo: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy supermods! Help

Imagine! I chosed Ogun state as my first being that is closer to lagos where I schooled and lived! This shouldn't be true!
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by prodiG(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
angry Na today una hear am? The news was broken to me at ilaro when I went for registration. The thing dat angered me most was far I spent 1k5 on bike to go there embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by damiloladuke: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by mznuez(f): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Terrible
They should also stop paying senators

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by KeriBaby(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Hehehe and lots of people chose Ogun this year cuz of that money cheesy

How far the allawee increment news na

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by hyfr(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Anything a snake gives birth to,always has a long tail. APC is the SCAM of the 21st century

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by allanphash7(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
And if person talk now na arrest go follow

Amosu bet why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by hola106(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Amosun no dey try at all ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by permsec: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
State of emergency
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by HouseOfWine: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015

Yet they will come and shout youths are the future, yeah they are the future when U keep encouraging them to indulge in vices

Common 5K, ordinary Amosun's wife 2nd bank account can cover their fee

Anyway I forsee a future when this will either be scrapped or at best optional

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by galaxy4rep(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
change!!change!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
all na change. scam apc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Apc grin change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
It is a terrible thing o After we have put our hopes on going home with 55k after service We take money do NIM finish
OK... u go turn to waitress while waiting
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by laurel03(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Ogaooo, Amosun why now
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by bestman09(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
We have #change# now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Dexema(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Omo see hanging,and I'm sure a lot of pple must have banked and planned on that money+ double alawee.
Amosun is fast becoming a huge problem for ogun state. Neva really fancied him from the beginning anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by busayochic: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Amosun again I have never read of any major achievement by this man's govt... not one! na so so to dey sack teachers and arrest bloggers... now corpers small thing na him e dey carry play

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by prodiG(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Apart from abeokuta,I won't advice any corper to go there because I know what we in the villages are passing through. Anyway am just counting the days so I can split from this hellhole cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / A thread for corpers posted to Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.