Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members (27858 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by chesterlee(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Its called CHANGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Timoleon(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Naija...,the second term of governos always come with grimmer corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by sheunsheun(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Well payment of State allawee was nt scrapped in River state, yet we ve nt seen anytin 4 lyk 3 batches wey comot 4 my eyes, so we set to suffer dsame fate

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by senzmanto9(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
dey must pay 4 dere service .
oluwafreshkid:
For serving in ogun state government schools in the "rural areas", the state government pays corp members an allowance of 5000 naira monthly. Though this allowance is not accessible by the corper till the end of the service year when a total of 55,000 naira Is paid. As a serving and soon-to passout corper serving in odogbolu LG, we started noticing some irregularities in the payment of this allowances from the outgone batch B.
Now, after working for a year the Amosun led administration has decided to scrap corpers allowee and leave we outgoing batch C corpers hanging! This is total injustice. But under the NYSC laws we are not allowed to protest. I hereby plead with the mods to move this to the appropriate quarters and let's discuss all of us that ar suffering this same fate
#ajuwaya
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by prettyeyo: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2015
This is sad, we all know some of this schools don't provide accommodation for corpers. At least, ease their burden a bit and give them 5k to pay tfare to their PPA!! Let them reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by taiwoliu(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Una own better, Taraba hasn't paid since January. We don query tire, na promise upon promise. Mk dey sha gv me my discharge certificate mk I drop their yeye uniform for them...... Mtcheeeew. angry

But I enjoyed my PPA sha oooo wink
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by adedayourt(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2015
PING ME
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by macolino(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
My oga at abeokuta south councel is still with my 10k,since 2011.op no be today they don dey chop corpers salaries..i think rivers is leading in owing corpers

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by kenny1313(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Ogun Na my second choice........ hope I never enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Hhhhhhhmmm....ds is wickedness jooor....buh trust me Amosu abi na Amusu dem dey call u...in terry g voice...u go hear am!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by confamgist237: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
55k?? Omo na money amosun plzz no f¤uckup oooo

i need that money ooo

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Jayne07(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Abia State is owing batch C corpers 6 months state allowance. And from what they did with the previous batch B, dey won't pay us again. After teaching their children for one year. It's really not fair
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by 234GT(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
And the APC-led federal government wants to pay 5k to unemployed youths! What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by lakaplonto: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
I did my service in Ogun state. I did not receive any 55000 from any state government. I rounded up my service in the year 2014. Batch A.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
For serving in ogun state government schools in the "rural areas", the state government pays corp members an allowance of 5000 naira monthly. Though this allowance is not accessible by the corper till the end of the service year when a total of 55,000 naira Is paid. As a serving and soon-to passout corper serving in odogbolu LG, we started noticing some irregularities in the payment of this allowances from the outgone batch B.
Now, after working for a year the Amosun led administration has decided to scrap corpers allowee and leave we outgoing batch C corpers hanging! This is total injustice. But under the NYSC laws we are not allowed to protest. I hereby plead with the mods to move this to the appropriate quarters and let's discuss all of us that ar suffering this same fate
#ajuwaya
There is NO injustice here... NYSC pays Corpers... State allowance is just a bonus and not mandatory of the states. It's just an incentive, That's Why some states Don't pay (Imo, Edo, Benue, etc)...

So Mate, there is NO injustice here. It's a Christmas gift that stopped coming... You can't blame Santa

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
234GT:
And the APC-led federal government wants to pay 5k to unemployed youths! What an irony!
Smh... What has APC got to do with this?
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by loomer: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeria na country?
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by prodiG(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
debris:
I for say make una endure o lipsrsealed grin

Meanwhile a friend I knew that passed out July also complained about osun not paying

Luckily for him after all hope lost

The alert came in at the last day of September.

I advise u do all needed for clearance u neva can tell.
The problem is that they won't even allow majority of the stream 2 to register.Even those that registered, the person in charge said their forms will be returned to them
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by warrior01: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2015
prodiG:
Apart from abeokuta,I won't advice any corper to go there because I know what we in the villages are passing through. Anyway am just counting the days so I can split from this hellhole cool
Oh I thought Ogun state is the most 'industrialized after Lagos , so what happened to the big IGR generated. The chicken is gradually coming home to roast as most APC states have continued to prove again and again that they have nothing to offer but only propaganda. God save us from this evil party

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by hijacke(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Ogun na my second choice , i don die cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2015
scam governor...
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Felaak47(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2015
come to enugu state and enjoy 10k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Amosun and his devilish acts.
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by jmichael(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm...passed out 2nd July 2014 and wasn't paid a dime even as a medical kopa. Served in state hospital ilaro. Docs, pharmacist, Nurses and even MedLab kopas all had same story to tell. Ogun state is shit!
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Ganjafama(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
I receive that N55k years back when I served in Ogun.
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by eDoctorr(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
I pity the poster... Ogun state is running a military regime, if u say any trash about the government or Amosun. They can fire u o. I talk my own o
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by baines3(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Is not only APC state that didn't pay state alawee, Mimiko is from PDP state ondo state he didn't pay batch A 2012/2013 till date and am sure he didnt pay any corper dat serve dere since then
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Kingbilo(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Once you collect your certificate, go and protest.
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2015
People always complaining. NYSC is not an avenue to make money but selfless service to your nation. I served in Benue state and as not paid a dime by the state. The school I taught was payin me 2500 and before u get the small #2500 u must have suffered a lot and it will even get to the third month before u are even paid (in installment) the first month and its after writin many letters. People here are receivin 7500 from school and complainin, sayin things like after markin scripts and all that. My student were more than 1500. Dem pay me 7500 during NYSC na im I no buy motor come back? Nigerians are too lazy, all u want is big big money. Enjoy ur service and make do with the little u have and leave. Life starts after service ok.

Wake up corpers, manage the alawee and cut ur coat accordin to ur cloth.

Nigeria is tryin and we all love our country.
Am out....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' / A thread for corpers posted to Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.