Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (46227 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Why no go and protest in the UK?
It is never a big deal that you commented and it is never bad to lay my protests here on a social platform. So, get on with with ur life...
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

pls hug your pathetic selves...celebrate your mediocrity. anybody can be arrested if indicted in any allegation. but eh, APC has no moral obligation to throw stones at DEZIANI. as far as am concerned, she is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law.

obviously you lack the mental ability to understand the write up,our response and what you just gave as your response proves it.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by amaechi1: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Quite unfortunate that you have been out this world when PMB has been appealing to the world leaders to re-double their efforts to fight corruption and looting of African wealth. Welcome back to earth, but a lot has happened. You need to do some research to update yourself.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
otimothy:

obviously you lack the mental ability to understand the write up,our response and what you just gave as your response proves it.

are you done Mr mental ability? APC should steer clear of the prosecution going on since 2013 by NCA of UK, stop claiming buhari APC god is responsible for the chase. you APC dullards are worse, and pls, DEZIANI is innocent until proven otherwise, steer clear of the matter, and stop trying to take credit for it. HYPOCRITE!
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
enitiObanke:

Guy, a sting operation is one in which several targets are simultaneously picked up/apprehended from several different locations. That woman's arrest wasn't a sting operation joor.....
Was she the only one that was arrested?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

dude, stick to the issue, buhari SAID abacha DID NOT LOOT..... SECONDLY, buhari could not account for spent 2.billion dollars while working with abacha, 'kwarapt' leader. THIRDLY, global oil prices fell, thus bringing about the use of reserve to cushion the effect on the economy, so what's the fuss about that? FOURTHLY, abacha family once boasted that they can not be as poor as dangote....what does that tell you? LASTLY, the debt incurred by the Jonathan administration was around 2.billion dollars, which is very low compared to the overall debt accumulated by the past adminstrations. dude, do your research well.
lol...funny ow u want to stick 2 issue....d issue is Alameisigha, na u start ABACHA.....so bros stick 2 d issue
2. GEJs debt is low over wch administration? OBJ was given debt relief bros......so how come GEJ debt profile is low.....u need to do ur own research
3 . talking about ABACHA; who pardoned them? so its convenient for GEJ to pardon 'kwarapt' Abacha family because of politics abi.....do ur research. ...at lst PMB said it; GEJ acted it...
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

are you done Mr mental ability? APC should steer clear of the prosecution going on since 2013 by NCA of UK, stop claiming buhari APC god is responsible for the chase. you APC dullards are worse, and pls, DEZIANI is innocent until proven otherwise, steer clear of the matter, and stop trying to take credit for it. HYPOCRITE!

Calm your jets mr,ever wondered why she was not arrested under uncle jonah's time?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:

lol...funny ow u want to stick 2 issue....d issue is Alameisigha, na u start ABACHA.....so bros stick 2 d issue

obviously you have nothing meaningful to say, I therefore oblige your meandering.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
otimothy:

Calm your jets mr,ever wondered why she was not arrested under uncle jonah's time?
I wonder o
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

obviously you have nothing meaningful to say, I therefore oblige your meandering.
lol.....all of a sudden I have no meaningful thing to say......stick 2 issue and don't go down that lane, we re perfect gentlemen
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
otimothy:

because investigations was still ongoing, if there was enough proof to enable arrest, she would since have been arrested.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:
lol.....all of a sudden I have no meaningful thing to say......stick 2 issue and don't go down that lane, we re perfect gentlemen

I should be the one telling you that.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by ladej(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Aso rock precisely
thought as much
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayokellany:
Tonye kindly tell me what court you are the Judge or tribunal you chaired to declare Tinubu that was tried in a competent court of law and was honourably acquitted discharged a criminal ? I am yet to see any guilty verdict from any court on Atiku while you are only bound to have heart attack over Amaechi or how else can you explain how in your own wisdom chosen to pronounce him guilty without charge ? What is good for the PDP believed to be innocent is also good for the APC until they are pronounced guilty by a competent law court n not by your PDP sympathetic self.

You asked that Buhari start is anti corruption fight from his tribe, north and party he obliged with Saraki and just like Buhari crated Umaro Dikko a northerner only for your likes to wail till he was chased out in a coup well meaning Nigerians are determined and battle ready to see you wail your soul to the grave if that is what it takes for Nigeria to progress.

Starting from home does not mean starting from his tribe. It means to start from the root. Try to understand a post before you comment.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

because investigations was still ongoing, if there was enough proof to enable arrest, she would since have been arrested.

And you really believe that? haba nau lets be honest.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:
I wonder o
my brother the thing tire me.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

I should be the one telling you that.
go tru ur writeups and see who diverted d issue.....and see wch makes sense because all dose u accused were pardoned by ur role model.....so who is 2 blame?
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
otimothy:

my brother the thing tire me.
check as 1 guy dey reason my matter....when you state facts, dey say u re not talking in a meaningful manner
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:
go tru ur writeups and see who diverted d issue.....and see wch makes sense because all dose u accused were pardoned by ur role model.....so who is 2 blame?

one being pardoned means the person acknowledge he or he is guilty and is at the mercy of the constituted authority. governors pardon criminals every year after they must have acknowledged sincere remorse....it a norm within the law of democracy.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by ToyinDipo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Intelligence and idiocy in equal measure
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:

check as 1 guy dey reason my matter....when you state facts, dey say u re not talking in a meaningful manner

bro not everyone you honour with a response on this forum,person wey get sense you go know by their first two sentences.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
otimothy:

And you really believe that? haba nau lets be honest.

are you saying Jonathan was too powerful to frustrate the prosecution process of a UK agency? a case that has been ongoing before buhari came in ? guy, be realistic and sincere, just for once.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

one being pardoned means the person acknowledge he or he is guilty and is at the mercy of the constituted authority. governors pardon criminals every year after they must have acknowledged sincere remorse....it a norm within the law of democracy.
right. ..why not pardon petry thieves....instead of 2 families that u agree milked d whole nation dry......beauty kwanu....
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by otimothy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

are you saying Jonathan was too powerful to frustrate the prosecution process of a UK agency? a case that has been ongoing before buhari came in ? guy, be realistic and sincere, just for once.

funny how you use the word powerful for our uncle jonah,investigation that ran that long under him and when he was sent packing our dear petrol aunty ran away,you like it or not her arrest is a plus to buhari's regime as mobile telecommunication is a plus to obasanjo.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:

right. ..why not pardon petry thieves....instead of 2 families that u agree milked d whole nation dry......beauty kwanu....

it depends. if 90% of the money stolen is recovered, then there can still be pardon. also, some people easily forgive than others, Jonathan's nature is that of one who easily forgives, same can't be said for buhari...at least for now.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

it depends. if 90% of the money stolen is recovered, then there can still be pardon. also, some people easily forgive than others, Jonathan's nature is that of one who easily forgives, same can't be said for buhari...at least for now.
bros forget forgiveness. .....if u steal that kinda cash Alameisigha stole and d way he escaped like a fugitive from UK, u shd be used as as scapegoat....now what u are saying is all political thieves shd be let off when they return the cash? chai....stop bn biased, so what happens to those petty thieves serving jail time for stealing 20k or handbags?
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:
bros forget forgiveness. .....if u steal that kinda cash Alameisigha stole and d way he escaped like a fugitive from UK, u shd be used as as scapegoat....now what u are saying is all political thieves shd be let off when they return the cash? chai....stop bn biased, so what happens to those petty thieves serving jail time for stealing 20k or handbags?

sir, the law in itself is not perfect. also, a human mind is flexible, a leader as he sees fit, can decide to pardon any wrongdoer irrespective of how long the jail term is.

me stealing 20k does not make me LESS RIGHTEOUS than one who steals 20Billion. stealing is stealing.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by barcaboi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

sir, the law in itself is not perfect. also, a human mind is flexible, a leader as he sees fit, can decide to pardon any wrongdoer irrespective of how long the jail term is.

me stealing 20k does not make me LESS RIGHTEOUS than one who steals 20Billion. stealing is stealing.
so punishment shd be without biases.....dats d law.....what message do u send 2 other potential politifians......dat u can forgive them?.....dats injustice.....take it and stop using sentiments. ....what is bad is bad.....when u punish a big fish, a small fish knows what he'll face if he tries it.....if anyone is guilty, let him face the music irrespective of tribe, affiliation and stuff.....
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SonOfEl(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
barcaboi:
so punishment shd be without biases.....dats d law.....what message do u send 2 other potential politifians......dat u can forgive them?.....dats injustice.....take it and stop using sentiments. ....what is bad is bad.....when u punish a big fish, a small fish knows what he'll face if he tries it.....if anyone is guilty, let him face the music irrespective of tribe, affiliation and stuff.....

was alameisegha not punished and humiliated when he was found guilty of theft? you speak as if he was not punished at all, sir, HE WAS!

see, am not saying Jonathan should forgive all offenders, NO what am saying is, it is within the rule of law for him to forgive offenders especially after they have suffered to an extent for their crimes.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Fearcom(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I don't think. That one is not a card-carrying member of APC does not mean he/she is not ÀPC in spirit.

That is Arrant Non Sense.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Fearcom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

this stealing-is-not-corruption mantra is a farce. Jonathan has severally debunked that line of thought you guys are towing. he was quoting one justice abdulahi who said corruption is a an ambiguous term whose usage varies, that stealing should be called stealing, not corruption.

Really?? Well what about this,"If you put a goat where yam is, it will eat it; if you put people where money is, they will steal it". Heard jonathan say that, on National Television.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.