Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,283 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn (1240 Views)

|**|NL-King-Of-Poets[2015]-Grand Finale- Llaykorn Vs Jason21|**| / King Of Poets Quarter Final: Llaykorn Versus Muhdg / **++** 2015 Audio Tourney **++** Llaykorn Vs Liricyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Personals - 1 point

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 9pm, Friday September 27 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later
than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting
accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put
it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters
should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

Cc: Llaykorn.
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by llaykorn: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
To the Pastors in the house:

Where in the bible, can we find the songs o' Solomon in/ thanks, bro, Mathew Chapter 4 to John three/ and where can we find Moses river crossing/ Daniel Chapter 8 to Job six/ hehe, the way I 'came with bible verses'....shows I'm here to 'destroy Sin'

First, Deaconess Gladyys trampled o'er Sin, she was born again/ then faithful brother Lay left the innards of Sin torn away/ it's amazing how much the church did to end Sin's vicious reign....like he was science in Newton's age...

Someone's gonna regret ever slighting Corn/ cos I have all weapons ready to fight this scum/ Folks wonder why I used haste in sharpening swords/ it's cos I need Sin maimed by this dawn/ so even if he were the 'tallest man in Biafra-land', he still wouldn't see 'the rising sun'....

We knew that Sin was fake when he claimed to be Hitler kid/ he's Badoo Omo Mushin while I'm Killer Bean/ Like Jericho walls his rhymes fall off when they see armies/ see, Lay is here; his rhymes won't be in United State...if they were the Statue Of Liberty...

I'm pitilessly spilling your gravest secret, Sinizia!

sinizia:
Perreia should never replace Memphis on the wing no matter how poor Memphis is. Memphis was 100% better than Perreria. He came in and killed that wing. No speed, skill or intensity to match Young or Memphis at all. Bad sub!!
!

Why was he jilted by his lover/ the girl couldn't take it when she discover/ that he's a Man-U Stan, he self-services at pictures of Reds' ballers/ he changed his name to Memphis, but kid black like Drogba/ so he couldn't get Deepay....like Osun state workers..

*the pay

Sin can pretend to us that he rides in cool car/ but all his rants don't faze me like he's toddler/ you can shout all you want Sin/ you can brag all you want, but you 'can't shake me'.....like 'women in burqa'!

Don't beg me Sin, it's too late, sir/ I brought bars flammable; so Lay will raze ya/ Daggers sharp enough; so Lay will slay ya/ but I go shook am with safety pin first to hear 'Sin gap awww'....like we battled in Asia..

*Singapore

Sinizia, I swear your stay no dey Rap music/ you should be doing backup for Fatai Rolling Dollar or singing Fuji/ but if news reach you say 'sin is star'...then topic must be an 'American horror movie'

He'll call me Daddy when I beat the fool/ My punches too fast he can't see the hook/ wait, let Sin count while I hit the crook/ But I'll swing so fast you'll lose a'count....like that vet who bet on Elmax to beat the Coog

No one should feel mercy for Sin, it's typical/ Lay was an agbofinro and Sin was a criminal/ This is how Lay Corn put an end to sin...like the second coming of Christ was digital
Hello,
This is how Lay 'compute' an end to sin...like the second coming of Christ was 'digital'

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Laykorn is a stark illiterate. . . a failure in Plant biology/ With his depleted brain, he copped a 3rd class in Animal Husbandry/ Ended up a dumb serf in Guinea rearing infertile corns in a farm in Conakary/ Reason his plants couldn't bear fruits was coz like a dickless farmer. . . He couldn't lay corn/

Laykorn the poet. . . Hahaha, you probably think I'll go soft on you and write you a poem/ Reason you begged me to limit your decapitation to a quantain/ But I plan on stretching your eternal damnation to an alexandrine/ So fool this is not an ode but a well-crafted 4-stanza inscription on your tombstone. . . an epitaph in quatrain!!/ (fool=ode(ode, also kind of poem) )

Nigga, this brawl ain't no Thrilla in Manilla/ It'll be a one-sided humilation... because the way I'll be lyrically ràping this kid, ninjas will think I'm into pàedophilia/ How you gon' win when your bars are filled with fillers and no haywire?/ I can predict the future of this battle will be a win for me. . . I'm a lyrical necromancer/ same way I predicted you won't put up the same passion you use in díckriding ninjas in battling ladies. . . Hence the reason you lost to Tashamania!!/

Your mom calls me Mr. Endowed. . . she's got my dìck in her mouth all the time/ She lets me ravage her cùnt without charging a dime/ Soon as I come to your hood, I make your whóring sisters fall in line/ They call me Nick Cannon because I beat their pússy up. . . nigga I ain't talking Drumline!!/

You committed a great crime by squaring up against your god, now I'm coming for your life like the serial killer, Dexter// this wack retàrded bars you stole was all you could muster?// Really? Your bars sounds like lines written by an orphan suffering Avian Influenza// and for daring to cross paths with me, i'll crucify you upside down like the biblical Peter!!/

Woe betide you and whoever sent you on this quest!!/ We all know you wine and dine in dirt/ a closer look at your DNA will show it's made up of filth/ No wonder you féllate Ninjas so hard. . . You use their dìck to floss your teeth!!/

I'm always strapped. . . Ninjas mistake me for Nairaland Lil Wayne and hail me. . . Hey Whizzy/ Ever ready. . . I walk around with an Uzi/ Obliterate Idíots like you with finest 4"/50. . . call me Mr. Dezzie/ Doubt my street cred? Then organize any popularity poll; I betcha my 25-35 will scare niggas away// and make them shun poll because my 30-30 are ever blazing!!/ (Sean Paul(shun poll)=ever blazing)

Check out my writtens. . . Bars upon bars . . . Like stacks of soap/ I'm cruel, Imma kill your family while you mope/ Gut your sister's intestine. . . With her HIV+ blood. . . the floor I'll mop/ So even if your written was sick with the bars . . . You won't still be able to wash off the disease/

Gladys won me.. You thought I was done. . . so you decided to step into a boxing ring against this king?/ Bytch that's a death wish/ because I'm inking your name on my killed list/ But if you're dreaming of winning me. . . you'll have to wait till 31st September 2023. . . Buhari's ministerial list!/ (done(don) king=boxing)

Tashamania ràped you now is my turn/ A cruel fate awaits you for eyeing my throne/ I'm pummeling you without breaking a sweat. . . I kill for fun/ it's simple. . . A single shot from my gun shaves your receding hairline to bald . . . now that's a chrome dome!!/ (gun(chrome)=bald(head/dome)=chrome dome(shinny bald head) )

Smooth!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
llaykorn:
To the Pastors in the house:

Where in the bible, can we find the songs o' Solomon in/ thanks, bro, Mathew Chapter 4 to John three/ and where can we find Moses river crossing/ Daniel Chapter 8 to Job six/ hehe, the way I 'came with bible verses'....shows I'm here to 'destroy Sin'

First, Deaconess Gladyys trampled o'er Sin, she was born again/ then faithful brother Lay left the innards of Sin torn away/ it's amazing how much the church did to end Sin's vicious reign....like he was science in Newton's age...

Someone's gonna regret ever slighting Corn/ cos I have all weapons ready to fight this scum/ Folks wonder why I used haste in sharpening swords/ it's cos I need Sin maimed by this dawn/ so even if he were the 'tallest man in Biafra-land', he still wouldn't see 'the rising sun'....

We knew that Sin was fake when he claimed to be Hitler kid/ he's Badoo Omo Mushin while I'm Killer Bean/ Like Jericho walls his rhymes fall off when they see armies/ see, Lay is here; his rhymes won't be in United State...if they were the Statue Of Liberty...

I'm pitilessly spilling your gravest secret, Sinizia!

Why was he jilted by his lover/ the girl couldn't take it when she discover/ that he's a Man-U Stan, he self-services at pictures of Reds' ballers/ he changed his name to Memphis, but kid black like Drogba/ so he couldn't get Deepay....like Osun state workers..

*the pay

Sin can pretend to us that he rides in cool car/ but all his rants don't faze me like he's toddler/ you can shout all you want Sin/ you can brag all you want, but you 'can't shake me'.....like 'women in burqa'!

Don't beg me Sin, it's too late, sir/ I brought bars flammable; so Lay will raze ya/ Daggers sharp enough; so Lay will slay ya/ but I go shook am with safety pin first to hear 'Sin gap awww'....like we battled in Asia..

*Singapore

Sinizia, I swear your stay no dey Rap music/ you should be doing backup for Fatai Rolling Dollar or singing Fuji/ but if news reach you say 'sin is star'...then topic must be an 'American horror movie'

He'll call me Daddy when I beat the fool/ My punches too fast he can't see the hook/ wait, let Sin count while I hit the crook/ But I'll swing so fast you'll lose a'count....like the vet who bet on Elmax to beat the Coog

No one should feel mercy for Sin, it's typical/ Lay was an agbofinro and Sin was a criminal/ This is how Lay Corn put an end to sin...like the second coming of Christ was digital
Hello,
This is how Lay 'compute' an end to sin...like the second coming of Christ was 'digital'

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by danbrowndmf(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
OPENER- TIE (i shouted when i say llaykron's opener never knew sinizia got a bad opener also)

RHYMES-TIE

SIMILES/METAPHOR-TIE

PUNCHLINES- Llaykron

FLOW-llaykron (bars were simple and short,more enjoyable)

WORDPLAY- Sinizia(he's wordplay might fly over ur head,u jus need to re-read it again)

PERSONAL-TIE

Closer-Llaykron

MVGT-llaykron

shout out to sinizia,his now writting like darkrebel.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by obainojazz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
coogar
iceskidd
gottoboy
dj5naira
obesemf
richhommie

Mikuz
007bruce
guykhena
muhdg
Jigsawkillah
airmark
danbrownmf
emaprince
Ibime
alexpissu
richhommie
llakorn
kinglahkay
jreyez
obainojazz
kr0ne
teddybiyasi
Elymaxiimus
Lyricist
......Votes needed here guys
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
your votes needed here please..

coogar
iceskidd
gottoboy
dj5naira
obesemf
richhommie
DJ5naira
Mikuz
007bruce
guykhena
muhdg
Jigsawkillah
airmark
danbrownmf
emaprince
Ibime
alexpissu
richhommie
Ksslib
kinglahkay
jreyez
obainojazz
kr0ne
teddybiyasi
Giyazz
Liricyst
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by CaptAwesome(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sinizia
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
what's a rapper without words.. or a rapper with a limited vocabulary bank..?.
sinizia gives you that..his lines are very syntactic too.. ..
dude's like a hybrid of eminem & Aesop Rocky..
fÜck dumb punks that hate the grammar..

Laykorn on the other hand utilizes the storytelling approach, like loaded lux with the preacher style. you just need to polish it up & turn it into a trademark...

Opener Sinizia would have won this. he had a sweeter set-up but ruined it by not making the last words of the quatrain rhyme with the last words of the previous 3 lines in the stanza..
■Animal Husbandry
■Plant Biology
■Farm in Conakary
couldn't lay korn

Rhymes Laykorn did better in this category... sinizia needs to work on his rhymes. It's your archilles heel for now

Flow Laykorn.... sinizia, try cut down on the longwindedness & learn how to position words for easy read. you need to work on your line compression.. ...

Wordplay TIE ...
Punchlines Sinizia got this

Similes/Metaphors the drumline/Nick cannon reference packed heat..Sinizia clings this.

Personals this criterion is not just about quoting your opponent's past post or rhyming about who defeated him or her. It's about punching with it creatively . The Memphis angle didn't work & the Tashaamania angle was expected so it didn't sting.. .. TIE

Closer Laykorn..

MVGT - TIE

this is the best rookie match of 2015...sinizia & laykorn have been here just for a year &they are already way better than the likes of warriblood... impressive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by JigsawKillah(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oh Hell!

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by kr0ne(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Battle of wits! These guys would literally kill somebody once they grasp the complete scope of battle rap.

Opener - Sinizia (both had good setup. Llaykorn would have won this criteria because he was wittier but he deceived us with those bible verses. All na lie.)

Rhymes - Llaykorn (while he wasn't fantastic, he, at least, ensured the last syllables in each line of his quatrains rhymed. Sinizia didn't pay much attention to this)

Flow - Llaykorn (you guys should understand that flow is judged by the amount of space between end rhymes. Llaykorn did better here. Sinizia should endeavour to compress his lines next time.)

Wordplay - Tie (a round of applause for the 'ode' play from Sinizia and the 'the pay' from Llaykorn. Although, again, he tried to deceive us with the Singapore line. I suppose he meant 'Sin gasp aaw' but resorted to 'Sin gap aww' just to ensure it rhymed. Sean poll too was forced)

Punchline - Sinizia (he was just hitting and hitting like this was a grudge match. The 'Nick Cannon' line is my favourite.)

Metaphor - Tie (both guys were amazing here:
you can brag all you like but can't 'shake me' like women in Burqa!/ - Llaykorn.

They call me Nick 'Cannon' because I 'beat' their pússy up. . . nigga I ain't talking 'Drumline!!'/ - Sinizia. (this is a dope metaphor too)

Personal - Tie (you both got whooped by females at one time and you used it against each other. 50 - 50)

Closer - Llaykorn (his closer was smoother and rhymed nicely too. Although, he tried to fool us again with a forced wordplay. Corn and con don't play for one. Even if it's 'con' you used, you might need twice the flipping speed of Twista to play 'con put'/compute to your listeners. Sinizia had mentioned Tashamania earlier on.)

Mvgt - Tie!

Nice brawl, lads!

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by jreyez(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Impressive battle..., both cats had something to offer.
MVGT - Sinizia, I'm coming back to explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2015
captainflash:
smh! yeye match..

Here comes another brainless hater. Even when vets have agreed this is a dope battle, your hate for me couldn't stop you from ptylazing bunkum. Please this a battle thread, stop derailing it and take your unsolicited hate to the chat room. You are not allowed to vote on this battle anyway. It's kids like you that can't drop their stupidity offline before coming here to judge brawls.

@ Warriblood, brother, this thread is for voting. Let's not derail it please.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is hiphop. Rappers shouldnt disrespect the art simply because it will stay written.
Sinizia, learn to get rid of unnecessary words. For God's sake, it ruins everything. Nice shots though, you're on ur way. . .
Laykorn too did well. At least he didnt stretch and stretch like sin.

Opener = tie

rhyme = laykorn

flow = laykorn

mets = sin

punch = tie

pun = null... Wonky plays

personal = null ,,,,,, didnt feel any

closer = sin .... Laykorn ended with a reach

[size=20pt] TIE! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by 007Bruce: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mv - tie
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by gottoboy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mvgt- Tie. .
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by captainflash(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
MY VERDICT......

Opener-nill

Punchline_llaykorn

Flow_llaykorn

Wordplay_llaykorn

(lay corn + laykorn was used already by kinglekan)

Rhymes_llaykorn
Personal_llaykorn

Metaphor/similie-tie

CReativity_sinizia

Closer_llaykorn

laykorn 6_vs_1 sinizia

MVGT_Llaykorn
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by liricyst(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Opener - 1 point- Sinizia (llaykorn...my pastor dey vex for you..you would have had this if you scripted along real verses. Sin had great ideas...though he didn't seem to know how to put that in rhymes)

Rhymes - 2 points - Llaykorn (no contest)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points sinizia ( i wish you left this line for giyazz - you féllate Ninjas so hard. . . You use their dìck to floss your teeth!!...of course it would be rephrased....but his open teeth would make this line a haymaker)

Flow - 1 point llaykorn smoother transistion...and like i always say...rhyming also helps flow and vice versa

Wordplays - 2 points

Personals - 1 point None really

Closer - 1 point llaykorn

MVGT- TIE

who got which crit was obvious.....nice brawl. Me sef dey take notes. Sinizia please lock down the rhyming art...it would really help you. You had the greater ideas but llaykorn looked more polished.
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
liricyst:

who got which crit was obvious.....nice brawl. Me sef dey take notes. Sini.zia please lock down the rhyming art...it would really help you. You had the greater ideas but llay.korn looked more polished.

Thanks bro. I'll try and work on my rhymes next time.

@Captianwack, you are not allowed to vote on my brawl. Take your acute ADDH to your thatch house.
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by Supermiy: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
na tie full everywhere... lemme put suit! grin
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by obainojazz(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Since its clear its a tie...lemme state this I noticed in sinizia's opener.... Since were going to use "Reason his plants couldn't bear fruits
was coz like a dickless farmer. . . He couldn't lay
corn/" as your final punch.....you should have rhymed to connect with it...not husbandry...den lay corn....it killed d flow...nice one...crazy concept
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by sinizia: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
obainojazz:
Since its clear its a tie...lemme state this I noticed in sinizia's opener.... Since were going to use "Reason his plants couldn't bear fruits
was coz like a dickless farmer. . . He couldn't lay
corn/" as your final punch.....you should have rhymed to connect with it...not husbandry...den lay corn....it killed d flow...nice one...crazy concept

You are right. Reading it now, I've seen my fuckup. I'll do better next time.
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by GIYAZZ(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Personals - 1 point Null (Didn't feel both. If you wanna do personals, you dig up your opponent's dirt and bring something fresh that can sting. Personals are punchlines that touch the heart wink )

Opener - 1 point llaykorn (Though nice ideas from both sides. But llaykorn triumphed because he was consistent with the rhymes. While Sinizia at the other hand destroyed his opener with his weak rhymes. A bar shouldn't come with two different rhyme schemes. If you wanna do "coming" you should flow with rhymes like "popping" "jugging" "shocking" etc . . . You don't just switch and bring something like "biscuit" to the table, It'd ffuck up your rhymes. Unless you're doing double rhyming like popping/ more cash/ ffucking/ your ass/ . . . . Get it?

Rhymes - 2 points llaykorn (I give this to llaykorn not because he was perfect. But he was more consistent and polished compared to his opponent. They both had fall outs, but Sinizia's was more noticeable. Y'all got some work to do here o)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Sinizia (He brang more to the table. But llaykorn brang some nice similes though. That 'shake me' line was nice.)

Punchlines - 3 points TIE (Punchlines aplenty. All they lacked were rhymes, build-ups and the right words to finish work. Sinizia and llaykorn. Y'all know about ebonics? Sometimes you gasto scrap the big grammars, correct english and sound like a street ninja. Rap battling requires street-knowledge, wittiness and book knowledge. Put all this in a script and your punchlines will sound sleek.)

Flow - 1 point llaykorn (Sinizia, stop stop stop! Just stop with the stretching!! You are not learning right at all!! If you keep stretching like that, you will lose battles through out your stay here! That sshit ain't cool at all.)

Wordplays - 2 points Null (Like Max said: "Wonky wordplays"wink

Closer - 1 point Null (Didn't feel both. Two wonky wordplays.)

That's llaykorn 4 Sinizia 2

MVGT: llaykorn

PS: llaykorn: work on your choice of words, filter your ideas, work on your build-ups and do a little fine-tuning on your rhymes and you are on your way.

Sinizia: COMPRESS YOUR LINES, work on your choice of words, work on your rhymes, filter your ideas, work on your build-ups and you are on your way.

#Peace
Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by gottoboy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Am not a typing long enthusiast, but to be candide I'll give both battlers this advice below, no editing or modifying.

GIYAZZ:

Personals - 1 point Null (Didn't feel both. If you wanna do personals, you dig up your opponent's dirt and bring something fresh that can sting. Personals are punchlines that touch the heart wink )

Opener - 1 point llaykorn (Though nice ideas from both sides. But llaykorn triumphed because he was consistent with the rhymes. While Sinizia at the other hand destroyed his opener with his weak rhymes. A bar shouldn't come with two different rhyme schemes. If you wanna do "coming" you should flow with rhymes like "popping" "jugging" "shocking" etc . . . You don't just switch and bring something like "biscuit" to the table, It'd ffuck up your rhymes. Unless you're doing double rhyming like popping/ more cash/ ffucking/ your ass/ . . . . Get it?

Rhymes - 2 points llaykorn (I give this to llaykorn not because he was perfect. But he was more consistent and polished compared to his opponent. They both had fall outs, but Sinizia's was more noticeable. Y'all got some work to do here o)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Sinizia (He brang more to the table. But llaykorn brang some nice similes though. That 'shake me' line was nice.)

Punchlines - 3 points TIE (Punchlines aplenty. All they lacked were rhymes, build-ups and the right words to finish work. Sinizia and llaykorn. Y'all know about ebonics? Sometimes you gasto scrap the big grammars, correct english and sound like a street ninja. Rap battling requires street-knowledge, wittiness and book knowledge. Put all this in a script and your punchlines will sound sleek.)

Flow - 1 point llaykorn (Sinizia, stop stop stop! Just stop with the stretching!! You are not learning right at all!! If you keep stretching like that, you will lose battles through out your stay here! That sshit ain't cool at all.)

Wordplays - 2 points Null (Like Max said: "Wonky wordplays"wink

Closer - 1 point Null (Didn't feel both. Two wonky wordplays.)

That's llaykorn 4 Sinizia 2

MVGT: llaykorn

PS: llaykorn: work on your choice of words, filter your ideas, work on your build-ups and do a little fine-tuning on your rhymes and you are on your way.

Sinizia: COMPRESS YOUR LINES, work on your choice of words, work on your rhymes, filter your ideas, work on your build-ups and you are on your way.

#Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn by JigsawKillah(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
alright
truth be told, impressive battle. . . both textcees came with it. someone once told me: if you're a textcee and you don't at least tie either the flow or rhyme criteria, then, it's a loss. sinizia, you def know what i mean. you two need to up your rhyming style or you might not be taken serious.

mvgt: llaykorn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * / ^ Merry Christmas ^ / Record Label Deal Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.