Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz (1203 Views)

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by imbefool(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi friends, I need your advice

Just because my ex girlfriend has heard that i am currently serving in Lagos and she would soon go for service; she has now come back begging me to forgive her and to tell my uncle who helped me work my service to Lagos to help her too.

What do i do?

Only intelligent comments please

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun; help a bro

2 Likes

Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by menix(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
You anticipate sane answers to such a juvenile question of urs.
How i wish i can give someone a reset slap from the phone.

1 Like

Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by yomi007k(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tell her to come spend d weekend first after which u go reason her matter... grin

#finito
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will tell you what to do when I wake up undecided
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let's ask Ifa undecided undecided
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by orieoda(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Very soon, some people will come to nairaland and say something like: I want to 'mess' but I'm confused, what should I do?
When u fail to ask intelligent question, foolish answer/response is inevitable....
U cannot sow mango and reap orange grin

2 Likes

Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by banme(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
sooooo?
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by xamuel17(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
just did alit amature freestyle with my phone, plz follow the link below to download it and dnt forget to rate it

cheers!

www.datafilehost.com/d/b2471c3c
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by chomytex(f): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
After them go say dey be graduates...still reasoning like high school kids..OYO is the case here.
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by AfroKnight: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Wow! She had the guts? Help her only if it doesn't cost you a dime. I won't blame you if you shun her instead cos it's obvious she just wants to use you to enjoy good posting.
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2015
I mean, if u can't make decisions for yourself which sane employer would wana keep u?

I begin to wonder how you scaled through school... Well, all none af my biznis but seriozli I worry ...

Anyway,
That she'd been asking for ur help of late doesn't necessarily mean she's coming back. Did u got that straight be4 posting this dude?
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by tellwisdom: 1:13am On Oct 03, 2015
What can i make of your service issue, Mugu?? sad
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by pasqal09: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2015
imbefool:
Hi friends, I need your advice

Just because my ex girlfriend has heard that i am currently serving in Lagos and she would soon go for service; she has now come back begging me to forgive her and to tell my uncle who helped me work my service to Lagos to help her too.

What do i do?

Only intelligent comments please

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun; help a bro
You already knw the reason why she's back and you are still asking for what to do?

Na wa for some guya sef angry
Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by englishmart(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2015
who says she was begging you to become her boyfriend again? she was probably begging so you can become friends. I don't see anything wrong with a sinner asking for forgiveness.... forgive the sinner and help if you can

1 Like

Re: EX Returned Because Of NYSC Runz by royalpearl80: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Help her now..to also help u in the future

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know Abt Itsekiri Guys? / What Is GOBE? / How Am I Supposed To Get Married If I Cannot Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.