Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This (5442 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Parents!!! It’s not enough to give birth to children and leave them to grow unguided. If you know you cannot “train your children in the way they should go”, it is better you don’t have them at all!!!
With the rate of theft in my school hostel over the years, I keep wondering what kind of youths will inherit the next generation. For a student to sneak into your room and steal your phones, laptops, gadgets and valuables without the fear of God shows that to a large extent, the parents have failed in their duties.
My dear parents, while you’re at home, beating your chest and boasting to your friends that you have a son at the university, he’s the one who breaks rooms and steals. She’s the one who stands on the roadside at night waiting for a “lift”.
The fact that some people go to school and come out shaped and refurbished in character and in faith isn’t because they’re not “exposed” or know how to “spoil”. If you trace very well, parents played a very significant role in their lives. Parents, you mustn’t fail God in this regard.
Last two weeks, it was my course mate’s laptop with project file of chapter 1 to 5 that was stolen. He lost everything. Just this week, they stole another of my course mate’s phone he bought to assist in typing his project.
Parents! You must monitor your children as they grow. You mustn’t hide under the presence of, “she’s just a child”! If you fail to do this, they’ll disgrace you tomorrow! Above all, pray for them as they grow up. Lead them to Christ at an early age and when they are old, they’ll never depart from it.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Lollll u are here complaining,cos your laptop was stolen,mr man youths of this generation are doing worse things,even some of our parents arent left out...

Person no fit carry big gadget go out these days for fear of thief,the last time someone i know tried it,she ended up being robbed at night,molested and almost killed probably cos of resistance all these becos of an iphone 5, God have mercysad
Re: Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Lollll u are here complaining,cos your laptop was stolen,mr man youths of this generation are doing worse things,even some of our parents arent left out...

Person no fit carry big gadget go out these days for fear of thief,the last time someone i know tried it,she ended up being robbed at night,molested and almost killed probably cos of resistance all these becos of an iphone 5, God have mercysad
Wasn't my laptop. Last time I lost my phones was in my 200L. It doesn't change the fact that parents must invest on their children.
Re: Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Smh, what goes around comes around joor.........

(1) (Reply)

How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? / My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me / Foolish Wives/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.