Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? (2020 Views)

I Want To Renew My Eye Lense Glasses / Please Help The Pains In My Eye Balls Is Causing Me Internal Headache. / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Help a sis please. I discovered the black growth beneath my eyes few weeks ago... How can I get rid of it please?
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Touch it and ask them to leave you. Believe and soon you see them no more. It works for me. Have a lovely night.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by 9niceguy(m): 2:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Try apply damatol cream if is not too close to the eyes. though it hurts, but if you can do it for 3 to 4 days you'll see changes
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by uboma(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2015
tunbebes:
Help a sis please. I discovered the black growth under my eyes few weeks ago...now I have close to 5 under both eye. How can I get rid of it please?

try to attach a picture of the over-growth beneath your eyes. You can have your eyes closed and do not include the picture of your full face.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by Visocrate(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
don't play with your eyes o visit an opthalmologist sharply ok
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
shigothang:
Touch it and ask them to leave you. Believe and soon you see them no more. It works for me. Have a lovely night.

Smh. .. smiley
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Visocrate:
don't play with your eyes o visit an opthalmologist sharply ok

Thanks man.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2015
9niceguy:
Try apply damatol cream if is not too
close to the eyes. though it hurts, but if you can do it for 3 to 4 days you'll see changes

Really? Thanks a bunch.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2015
uboma:

try to attach a picture of the over-growth beneath your eyes. You can have your eyes closed and do not include the picture of your full face.

Okay sir. I will do that tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
My pics
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
My pics
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Pics
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Pics uploaded. CC uboma
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Cc. Uboma
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by YabaLeftist: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
tunbebes:
Pics uploaded. CC uboma

But dear I can't see any mole there, just a little bag under the eyes. Is that what you call mole?
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by tunbebes(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
YabaLeftist:

But dear I can't see any mole there, just a little bag under the eyes. Is that what you call mole?

No nah. The picture isn't clear,not the bag. The black tiny mole on my face,they are 3 in number,beside the eye bag.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by dunhill20: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
in addition to this article, I want to let you know that using supplements help ur healthy living. supplements gives you 80% of what u don't get from you food. For your healthy living click http://swissgardedistributorph..com.ng/2014/11/swissgarde-products.html
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
tunbebes:

No nah. The picture isn't clear,not the bag. The black tiny mole on my face,they are 3 in number,beside the eye bag.

I didn't see any over-growth beneath your eye.

You may just be worried over something that is not harmful.
Re: Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
These is acne nah.speak with a skin doctor

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Shut Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - PFN Chairman / Gnld Product Is Out Again / :smart Way To Cure Menstral Pains And Prevent Pregnancy At Same Time.ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.