Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Funny Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Ladies (5835 Views)

Do People Really Love Funny Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ladies by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2015
NL come dry like Sahara Desert so I jus wanted to ask my own kweshion, no need for any applaudise abeg grin

We all know that funny or humourous people are usually quite popular. In fact, when babes are discussing the character traits they like in guys they almost inevitably say "oh he should be funny" or "I need a guy who can make me laugh". So I was just wondering.

Do males like funny/witty females? Do you like girls that tell interesting stories or can make you laugh? Do you hate that and prefer someone serious? Do you even care at all, like she's not there to make you laugh but for other things grin Please Discuss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2015
I prefer someone with equal sides, partly funny and also seriouscheesy
Re: Funny Ladies by bigt2(m): 3:19am On Oct 03, 2015
There is a difference between being funny and being a clown. On some occasions, I prefer not to be confused for a comedian. angry see attached funny girl.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by elantraceey(f): 3:22am On Oct 03, 2015
I just love people who are witty, they don't need to crack jokes or be funny to make you laugh .

4 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by olajorn(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2015
I dont really like funny ladies,they are mostly sturborn and have boy-like attitude...I dont want two boy friends in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by lekjons(m): 4:05am On Oct 03, 2015
olajorn:
I dont really like funny ladies,they are mostly sturborn and have boy-like attitude...I dont want two boy friends in a relationship
on point!..

they seem to be easily approachable by guys, their sense of humor can be mistaken for 'green-light'..
aside from the above..
They're very attractive.. I love them..smiley

i won't marry a lady who isn't @least 'a bit funny'(i mean those who will be calling u "sir"/"daddy" sh*t!undecided.. the last time i checked, this is a relationship, not a kind of contract job), every bit of my marriage must be fun..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by cruzyteejay(m): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Thank God am funny,my bae is funny too,don't really get what you meant by being serious.........as you all know everything has its own time,when it comes to real biz then you gat to be serious(with your bae),i prefer a funny lady to a free to romance and too emotional lady cus you will gat to laugh away all your sorrow and can easily confide in a funny lady when in a sad mood,but all these emotional ones,if you tell her your problem,na she go begin cry meanwhile you wey carry the matter still dey for confusion stage which is likely to move to another level of frustration seeing that your bae is crying,you told her so as to get some encouragement from her but as it is now, reverse is the case,na you go begin talk all is well,a date is best enjoyed with laughter and where there is laughter there is more of dialogue than eye service(emotional/romance driven ladies)you must have to understand body language so as to cope with their type

hmm,does this make sense atall?:/...dnt know shaa....like if you read it all

19 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by afolwalex20(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2015
I think so undecided
Re: Funny Ladies by olajorn(m): 4:44am On Oct 03, 2015
lekjons:
on point!..

they seem to be easily approachable by guys, their sense of humor can be mistaken for 'green-light'..
aside from the above..
They're very attractive.. I love them..smiley

i won't marry a lady who isn't @least 'a bit funny'(i mean those who will be calling u "sir"/"daddy" sh*t!undecided.. the last time i checked, this is a relationship, not a kind of job contract), every bit of my marriage must be fun..
I dont mean we should be too serious,But funny girls have much wahala...I have dated a funny girl, I was the one with girl friend script while she had d boy friend script grin
Re: Funny Ladies by lekjons(m): 4:47am On Oct 03, 2015
olajorn:
I dont mean we should be too serious,But funny girls have much wahala...I have dated a funny girl, I was the one with girl friend script while she had d boy friend script grin
lmao! gringrin
Re: Funny Ladies by olajorn(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2015
lekjons:
lmao! gringrin
Thats it bro.. grin
Re: Funny Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2015
Funny girls are cool but many of them don't know when and where to be serious, and some of them talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2015
yes mrsphyno, thank u for dis question, gudmorning to all nairalanders, my fellow commenters, lalasticlala the accurate front page keeper, i sweetorgasm is posting on this topic that funny girls are the best, and im taking my case study from nairaland, in particularly romanceland, you see there are a lot of ladies here in romanceland that the guys in general are well aware of some in particular, taking a look at misssclassy for example, there is no iota of doubt that she is really a serious lady in nairaland but one cant argue d fact that about 99% of guys here in nairaland dnt like her nor her company, in other hand taking a look at ladies like IDOWUOGBO,SINAJ,TWACI AND FARANO, we all know dat 100% of guys like them bcaus of their funny and jovial lifestyle, everybody wants to talk to them. my conclusion therefore is guys in general love ladies dat can make them laugh and smile even in times of trials. "mr seun the president my project sample was taking from http://www.nairaland.com thank you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Ladies by Vince77(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Girls who are funny are more free do things around u. Thats wat i like. Too much seriousness can make d relationship boring n tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
NL come dry like Sahara Desert so I jus wanted to ask my own kweshion, no need for any applaudise abeg grin

We all know that funny or humourous people are usually quite popular. In fact, when babes are discussing the character traits they like in guys they almost inevitably say "oh he should be funny" or "I need a guy who can make me laugh". So I was just wondering.

Do males like funny females? Do you like girls that tell interesting stories or can make you laugh? Do you hate that and prefer someone serious? Do you even care at all, like she's not there to make you laugh but for other things grin Please Discuss
repeat your comment, I dont understand you

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Chei estharfabian, d most hilarious chic in nairaland kiss

Mrsphyno. Chei, I dislike serious babes.. I just like a girl with a good sense of humour. Someone who knws a joke wen she sees one or hears it.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2015
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

too much seriousness totally kills my mojo mehn

and more frustratingly, they truly humorous types are very rare.

there is nothing more excruciating than having to listen to a girl crack a terrible joke.... even the awkward laughs won't be forthcoming.

But if a girl knows what liveliness means and knows how to utilize her sense of humour appropriately, I'm totally taking you home to momma.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Vince77:
Girls who are funny are more free do things around u. Thats wat i like. Too much seriousness can make d relationship boring n tiring.
I swear... Like in chats nw, its nad evrytime one will be textn hi, how are u, k. Its so annoying.

Or the worst part of it is wen ur being asked "any gist"

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

too much seriousness totally kills my mojo mehn

and more frustratingly, they truly humorous types are very rare.

there is nothing more excruciating than having to listen to a girl crack a terrible joke.... even the awkward laughs won't be forthcoming.

But if a girl knows what liveliness means and knows how to utilize her sense of humour appropriately, I'm totally taking you home to momma.

chei u need marry my sister
Re: Funny Ladies by IceDude(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
I prefer it 50/50........Not too funny, not too serious
Re: Funny Ladies by nikkypearl(f): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2015
. For a long time, a woman doing such a thing was seen as unladylike. For a woman to display her wit, in front of a room of potential suitors was dangerous.
Re: Funny Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Cutehector:
chei u need marry my sister

Hector bro,
I'm telling you mehn,you better groom ur sister wella........coz nothing dey pain guys when dem dey chat like having a girl ask you almost everyday "Anything for me"?...... I go feel like to just delete person.

But just keep ur sister on standby bro,make I make the currency first.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
I love ladies that are funnily serious....grin........

she should be a funny intelligent person because a funny lady that is dull in the brain will turn into a clown and you get bored....
Re: Funny Ladies by Gabreal1(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei estharfabian, d most hilarious chic in nairaland kiss

Mrsphyno. Chei, I dislike serious babes.. I just like a girl with a good sense of humour. Someone who knws a joke wen she sees one or hears it.
Exactly!
Re: Funny Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hector bro,
I'm telling you mehn,you better groom ur sister wella........coz nothing dey pain guys when dem dey chat like having a girl ask you almost everyday "Anything for me"?...... I go feel like to just delete person.

But just keep ur sister on standby bro,make I make the currency first.
omo dat "any gist for me" dey vex me like say nepa take light.. Chei, na wetin mk me pursue my babe out frm my life na... Imajin d conconbility. As if I resemble sahara reporters...

Oboi do make bar oooo, no time grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I prefer someone with equal sides, partly funny and also seriouscheesy

Seconded. An all round clown can be so annoying & so is someone that's always serious. It's a rare skill & I find that most don't know how to balance it well. However, it also tends to be a no win situation because if you can be both, then you get accused of being unstable. It's like people expect you to laugh everything off & not get offended. When you stop laughing & look them squarely in the face then they get scared cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't think I've ever met a funny lady, Except for one or two, no more!
Most girls fake not being funny, "unintentionally", they end up appearing sadistic.
#My opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Funny Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Cutehector:
omo dat "any gist for me" dey vex me like say nepa take light.. Chei, na wetin mk me pursue my babe out frm my life na... Imajin d conconbility. As if I resemble sahara reporters...

Oboi do make bar oooo, no time grin

will do,nephew.
Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2015
being funny is not a perquisite..I prefer a chick with a keen & incisive mind. but if she's funny too then it's an added quality..
Re: Funny Ladies by Mznaett: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Funny girls are cool but many of them don't know when and where to be serious, and some of them talk too much.

No much words about funny girls not knowing when and where to be serious.. But don't you think it is worth it? I mean what on earth should one be serious about when everything you do ends here? For instance..I for one don't take things serious and people that know me complain about that but I just can't help but to live like that. Being funny makes life more easier and better dearwink
Re: Funny Ladies by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

will do,nephew.
who be nephew? angry
Re: Funny Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Cutehector:
who be nephew? angry
LMAO!!
You na....
abi na bro you want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upload Your Phone Home Screenshot Let's Rate It / I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.