Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS (7982 Views)

Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by databoy247(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Meet the richest man on the planet: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Former KGB agent and the current president of Russia for the past 15 years. Owner of a $1billion palace. This man knows how to make money, how to steal and how to flex. He practically "owns" Russia. You think Bill gates is rich? Think again!

If you've ever wondered about the size of Russian President Vladimir Putin's private fortune, allow me to offer a clue: He doesn't need one.

From time to time, Western journalists and bloggers speculate about whether Putin is one of the world's richest men or just its wealthiest political leader. Look up "Putin's personal fortune" on Google, and you'll find estimates of between $40 billion and $70 billion.

The media reports, which often cite one another, ultimately tend to rely on one primary source: a November 2007 interviewgiven by a prominent member of Moscow's chattering classes, Stanislav Belkovsky, to the German daily Die Welt. In the interview, he claimed that Putin "controlled" 37 percent of the oil company Surgutneftegaz and 4.5 percent of natural gas monopoly Gazprom. The $40 billion estimate of Putin's fortune was simply the 2007 market price of these stakes.

Belkovsky's allegations reached Putin's ears when an Associated Press reporter askedhim during a February 2008 press conference: "Some newspapers have reported that you are the wealthiest man in Europe. If that is so, what are the sources of your wealth?"

Putin flatly denied the reports. "It's just chitchat, nonsense, nothing to discuss," he said. "They picked it out of their noses and smeared it on their pieces of paper."

There was, however, some curious substance to the rest of Putin's reply. "I am the wealthiest man not just in Europe but in the whole world. I collect emotions, I am wealthy in that the people of Russia have twice entrusted me with the leadership of a great nation such as Russia -- I believe that is my greatest wealth."

Bill Browder, CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, estimates Putin’s net worth at $200 billion. That would make Putin more than twice as wealthy as Bill Gates, who, with a fortune of $79.2 billion, is the world’s richest person.

Putin has 4 yatches and the most notable yacht is over 175 feet long and costs around $37 million. This mega yacht has a professionally designed interior, a wine cellar filled with the most exquisite wines, and a pool that features a waterfall.

He has always had a love for cars. It is rumored that Putin’s first car was a gift from his mother who won it in a lottery when he was in his third year of college. After growing up without transportation, Putin has more than made up for it as the most powerful man in Russia. How many cars does he own? The latest total of his personal fleet is around 700 vehicle. The most expensive car in Putin’s garage is a 3.5 ton limousine that, thanks to a long list of security features, is impossible to blow up even with a rocket.

The total count for Putin’s airplanes is now 43, and it’s estimated that they cost a total of $1 billion. We are still at a loss as to why the Presidential jet is not sufficient since its interior is filled with gold and was designed by master artisans to appeal specifically to Putin’s interests. Regardless, Putin spends whatever and however he wants. A key feature on one of his planes is a $75,000 toilet.

Former deputy prime minister, estimated that the maintenance of Putin's residences, jets and cars alone costs £1.6billion

source

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by databoy247(m): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2015
more photos

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by bewla(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Money gulder o
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Warlord3000(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Wow..

PUTIN is one stubborn no nonsense scary guy...

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by donholy28(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2015
that one no concern me...make i make my own first
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Idrismusty97(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Yea Russia is bombing ISIS and you can't do nothing about it, time for some Media propagandas smiley. Expect more so called "revealing" news of Russia and Putin from all these ".UK" and western medias. They would soon start reporting Russia bombing innocent civilians, blahblahblah. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Your source is UK Dailymail? 1 of the western propaganda machines. Little wonder it was deliberately hidden in your postgrin

Well, it doesn't matter if Putin is the richest man on earth and in heaven, what matters is, Putin's decision to bringing succour to the internally displaced people in Syria, recovering their ancestral land from the American backed terrorists and putting America & Israel back into their cage.

The world has plunged into a sea of chaos due to the injustice, oppression and greed of America & Israel.

So please, do not distract us from the showdown that is going on in Syria, and the “Vampires at The Pentagon” had better heed Putin's warning to staying out of the Syrian Airspace whenever Mother Russia is conducting airstrikes or else.......boom! grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by doctimi(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2015
I so love this man. Please don't ask me why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by pacino26(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2015
doctimi:
I so love this man. Please don't ask me why.

Putin will soon be having a Nigerian fan club. He's loved by many here in NL including muaness. So they want to send EFCC after him abi CCB? The man is focused on the greatness of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by noeloge82(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2015
This is money that Is a very good combination money power not very bad look (good look)
Whatesle Money speaks people listen
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Omololu007(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2015
This man has really made the Russian federation really powerful,and the funny thing is that he won't be leaving soon.he might be in power till 2020 grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by lonelydora: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Putin will continue to be my role model.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by icedee1: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2015
databoy247:
Meet the richest man on the planet: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Former KGB agent and the current president of Russia for the past 15 years. Owner of a $1billion palace. This man knows how to make money, how to steal and how to flex. He practically "owns" Russia. You think Bill gates is rich? Think again!

If you've ever wondered about the size of Russian President Vladimir Putin's private fortune, allow me to offer a clue: He doesn't need one.

From time to time, Western journalists and bloggers speculate about whether Putin is one of the world's richest men or just its wealthiest political leader. Look up "Putin's personal fortune" on Google, and you'll find estimates of between $40 billion and $70 billion.

The media reports, which often cite one another, ultimately tend to rely on one primary source: a November 2007 interviewgiven by a prominent member of Moscow's chattering classes, Stanislav Belkovsky, to the German daily Die Welt. In the interview, he claimed that Putin "controlled" 37 percent of the oil company Surgutneftegaz and 4.5 percent of natural gas monopoly Gazprom. The $40 billion estimate of Putin's fortune was simply the 2007 market price of these stakes.

Belkovsky's allegations reached Putin's ears when an Associated Press reporter askedhim during a February 2008 press conference: "Some newspapers have reported that you are the wealthiest man in Europe. If that is so, what are the sources of your wealth?"

Putin flatly denied the reports. "It's just chitchat, nonsense, nothing to discuss," he said. "They picked it out of their noses and smeared it on their pieces of paper."

There was, however, some curious substance to the rest of Putin's reply. "I am the wealthiest man not just in Europe but in the whole world. I collect emotions, I am wealthy in that the people of Russia have twice entrusted me with the leadership of a great nation such as Russia -- I believe that is my greatest wealth."

Bill Browder, CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, estimates Putin’s net worth at $200 billion. That would make Putin more than twice as wealthy as Bill Gates, who, with a fortune of $79.2 billion, is the world’s richest person.

Putin has 4 yatches and the most notable yacht is over 175 feet long and costs around $37 million. This mega yacht has a professionally designed interior, a wine cellar filled with the most exquisite wines, and a pool that features a waterfall.

He has always had a love for cars. It is rumored that Putin’s first car was a gift from his mother who won it in a lottery when he was in his third year of college. After growing up without transportation, Putin has more than made up for it as the most powerful man in Russia. How many cars does he own? The latest total of his personal fleet is around 700 vehicle. The most expensive car in Putin’s garage is a 3.5 ton limousine that, thanks to a long list of security features, is impossible to blow up even with a rocket.

The total count for Putin’s airplanes is now 43, and it’s estimated that they cost a total of $1 billion. We are still at a loss as to why the Presidential jet is not sufficient since its interior is filled with gold and was designed by master artisans to appeal specifically to Putin’s interests. Regardless, Putin spends whatever and however he wants. A key feature on one of his planes is a $75,000 toilet.

Former deputy prime minister, estimated that the maintenance of Putin's residences, jets and cars alone costs £1.6billion

source
you can't compare him with Bill Gates.Putin uses state money while Bill Gates grew is wealth by been creative and productive there is a difference

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Hope he declare his assets b4 becoming d president

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by ORACLE1975(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Putin
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2015
money is good...
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by gunuvi(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
icedee1:

you can't compare him with Bill Gates.Putin uses state money while Bill Gates grew is wealth by been creative and productive there is a difference
What we are saying here is not how they got their wealth but who is richer.
May God bless Putin more. You remain my role model.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Media aff start again...

When the west is against your policies

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by gbadexy(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea Russia is bombing ISIS and you can't do nothing about it, time for some Media propagandas smiley. Expect more so called "revealing" news of Russia and Putin from all these ".UK" and western medias. They would soon start reporting Russia bombing innocent civilians, blahblahblah. cheesy
My brother i tire.
Even a novice like me wonder at the obvious folly of creating conditions that would undermine asad's government and put ISIS in full control of Syria.
Surprising thing is Israel quick to bomb critical military installations in Syria over a flimsy excuse that was an error and didn't record any casualty.
I wonder if all these 'big countries' think at all.
I think Israel prefers a neighbor ruled by ISIS as a neighbor than asad that poses no threat to the west.
These western countries don't mind cutting their nose to spite their face and wont stop until ISIS is in charge of Syria like we currently have in Libya and Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by databoy247(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Say what you guys may, i love Putin to a fault. He is the true definition of power. Not some overhyped american president.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by lizzygrace(f): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
If its my dear country I wonder how APC and PDP will tag it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
OP, Being rich doesn't necessarily mean flaunting your props...... It means using your wealth to influence others POSITIVELY.
How does this thread influence NLers POSITIVELY

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Eldorado01(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
ok we have met ourselves
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by stinggy(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Your source is UK Dailymail? 1 of the western propaganda machines. Little wonder it was deliberately hidden in your postgrin
Well, it doesn't matter if Putin is the richest man on earth and in heaven, what matters is, Putin's decision to bringing succour to the internally displaced people in Syria, recovering their ancestral land from the American backed terrorists and putting America & Israel back into their cage.
The world has plunged into a sea of chaos due to the injustice, oppression and greed of America & Israel.
So please, do not distract us from the showdown that is going on in Syria, and the “Vampires at The Pentagon” had better heed Putin's warning to staying out of the Syrian Airspace whenever Mother Russia is conducting airstrikes or else.......boom! grin
grin grin grin

Putin, US' nightmare. I'm so loving this fearless man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2015
And does this cheap propaganda stop Russian from bombing USUS out of Syria? No.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by akins56(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2015
woreva, sai putin!
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by ValerianSteel(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

You all be deceiving yourselves and praising your demi-god Putin.

The US strategizes before taking actions,Russians show off and later they are knocked down hard,take a look at the Crimea issue last year,what has it earned Russia now,they've been further neglected by the rest of Europe,their only commodity which is gas which they've been using as a tool is going to be useless next month November when the rest of Europe stops buying from them.

Putin is trying to stay relevant in the world by desperately showing off in Syria.

How on earth does Putin support a government that has killed and totured above 220,000 Syrians and displaced over 10million?

A simple logical thing is Russia can see those running out of Syria into many European countries but dare not go to Russia.Can't you see who is evil here despite seeing the obvious tyranny of Assad,he supports his government and further kills more Syrians.

If Putin is a one man army,why then did he go to explain himself to Francoise Hollande in France yesterday.

In case you missed this,here is Netanyahu's speech at the UN General Assembly,guess what he said,he told the world especially Russia that every move they make in Syria,they are closely watching and Israel is not threatened by any nation and earth.

Do I need to remind you that Israel can wipe out Syria in less than 5 minutes,they have the 2nd most powerful airforce on earth.Trust that the day they feel intimidated by Russia or on request from US,they would sweep Assad's forces.

Y'all can keep praising Putin,Russia is not too big to fail,they've been failing and would keep failing until they understand how world politics work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXOjuK5_6c
Re: Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS by martyns303(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You all be deceiving yourselves and praising your demi-god Putin.

The US strategizes before taking actions,Russians show off and later they are knocked down hard,take a look at the Crimea issue last year,what has it earned Russia now,they've been further neglected by the rest of Europe,their only commodity which is gas which they've been using as a tool is going to be useless next month November when the rest of Europe stops buying from them.

Putin is trying to stay relevant in the world by desperately showing off in Syria.

How on earth does Putin support a government that has killed and totured above 220,000 Syrians and displaced over 10million?

A simple logical thing is Russia can see those running out of Syria into many European countries but dare not go to Russia.Can't you see who is evil here despite seeing the obvious tyranny of Assad,he supports his government and further kills more Syrians.

If Putin is a one man army,why then did he go to explain himself to Francoise Hollande in France yesterday.

In case you missed this,here is Netanyahu's speech at the UN General Assembly,guess what he said,he told the world especially Russia that every move they make in Syria,they are closely watching and Israel is not threatened by any nation and earth.

Do I need to remind you that Israel can wipe out Syria in less than 5 minutes,they have the 2nd most powerful airforce on earth.Trust that the day they feel intimidated by Russia or on request from US,they would sweep Assad's forces.

Y'all can keep praising Putin,Russia is not too big to fail,they've been failing and would keep failing until they understand how world politics work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXOjuK5_6c

Bros this Has nothing to do with politics, some of us just love putin, the man is cool to death and a definition of what a leader should be like. He's not just sitting in an office giving orders, he's been that, done that, that man don't mind going to the battle field himself, he's that tough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah / Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.