Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? (808 Views)

Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy / Why Are Bloggers Writing Shorter And Shorter Posts? / Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? by Mwada: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Why are bloggers dumping adsense now?
I was shocked when I heard that some top bloggers are dumping adsense and incorporating other ads programs and networks on their blogs while many bloggers are struggling to join adsense after their serial disapproval. This made me to start thinking of what will make publishers to dump adsense? A king in website monetization.
After reviewing the whole adsense programmes and reading what other bloggers put down on various forums, I came to realize that adsense is not for everybody, blogs or products.
Some bloggers wanted to earn big, their traffics is organic and highly converting and they wanted to earn big commissions, they came to understands that adsense is for blogs with large volume of pageviews and maybe there is not, so they need large number of visitors before they can earn a
click here to continue
Re: Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? by Chinenye123: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
The answer is just that they have switched to become advertisers in other to beat their competitors. When you have AdSense on your website and it is showing your competitors ads...you are simply making them more popular than you.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Chinenye123:
The answer is just that they have switched to become advertisers in other to beat their competitors. When you have AdSense on your website and it is showing your competitors ads...you are simply making them more popular than you.
You really don't know you can filter your competitors ads from showing on your website with Google Adsense?
Re: Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? by felucci(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
I guess they are either tired of making peanuts from it or banned by Google. It depends on what works best for you. Some bloggers still make good money with Adsense while many are still struggling just to get accepted. However, Google adsense remains one of the easiest way to monetize a website.

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Help Needed. / Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers / Make Up To 20k Every Week - Re-write Articles For N1,000 Per Piece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.