Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) (4912 Views)

TEACHERS DAY: "Your Rewards Are Closer Than Imagined" - AOCOED Alumni Associatio / The Teachers' Rewards In Nigeria Portrayed / Lagos State University Rewards Its Top Students With N4m For Making 4.5 Cumulati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by kennysteve77: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
It is obvious that players in the teaching profession are taking back their lost glory based on the recognition they are now receiving from the Governments, their Employers and even private investors in the public. This softly began by some State Governments rewarding the most outstanding teachers in the States, thereby giving hopes to the new ones in the profession. Some private school owners have also taken turn and a recent one that remains in my memory is that of a teacher in one school in Lagos, Mrs. Adeyeye of Dansol Secondary School, who was rewarded handsomely for emerging as the overall best teacher in the academic session. We had Maltina Teachers' Award which came from a totally different sector. And now, the one in the picture, which even allows everyone to nominate a Teacher for an award of N100,000.00... JUST LIKE THAT!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2015
before being rewarded with #100,000 in a private school, they must have worked you to the point of exhaustion. Do you know the number of teachers going hungry with months of unpaid salaries in Nigeria? The teaching is one of the most underrated profession, if not the most, in Nigeria.

*i'm a teacher*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by 7footre(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2015
So 100k na him be plenty money? God help you

12 Likes

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
7footre:
I wonder ooo. Where I dey collect $5 every hour,just click my signature and REG
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Artless360(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
For the teachers it will get better soon

Proudly one
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by joncom(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
How is #100,000 a small money. I don't blame anyone, our politicians have destroyed the country. When billions can be stolen and spent.
#100, 000 is ok, its an appreciation. Let's get that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by techmart(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2015
100, 000 is not small... Thank God teachers are even recognized

1 Like

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by muheewa(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
SHORO NIYEN..............................
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by SEYIKP(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
100million or 100k? They have succeded in adding to the woman's problem. Compare the money with her contempoaries on other fields, and see the injustice that have been melted out to her.

4 Likes

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
100k isnt small,at least they still recognised and appreciated the teacher

1 Like

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by sobastical: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
100k? cash prize... wow I even thought it was a monthly salary, teachers are not just being appreciated to the maximum in this land and I must say that cash prize is small to me when it's on even up to some folks salary per month. God help us
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by sharawwy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
How is 100k enuf for dia stress compared to when a musician gets on d stage nd lip sync a trash song for 10-15 mins nd gts millions of naira
#Teachers_I_Hail_Thee
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by mosefin19(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
4 me if u jst knw ur way....u will make it as a teacher as dey say oni tomo way..loma make....proudly edu&comp sci
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Horekpeyhemeen: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by jmichlins(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
ikbnice:
before being rewarded with #100,000 in a private school, they must have worked you to the point of exhaustion. Do you know the number of teachers going hungry with months of unpaid salaries in Nigeria? The teaching is one of the most underrated profession, if not the most, in Nigeria.

*i'm a teacher*
I hereby present the award of "the most reasonable comment" in this ftc madness. you made a great point but shaa oh I commend that school cause na small small e dey take begin
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by DrMuzoic: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
100k No comments
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Sweetyie(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well since I am a teacher, I nominate myself..
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
ikbnice:

*i'm a teacher*
it's so sad we're in such a zoo,the fact always remains that teachers make all professions. Teachers should be the highest paid folks but it's the reverse
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
lhorla:
100k isnt small,at least they still recognised and appreciated the teacher
if it were to be most outstanding musicians,you'd hear 10million,what an injustice
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by samfibby(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
To think some parents pay as much as 350,000 for a JSS 1 student. Hundred thousand is paltry. Not good enough to call a reward.
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by jmichlins(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it's so sad we're in such a zoo,the fact always remains that teachers make all professions. Teachers should be the highest paid folks but it's the reverse
please which animal are you in the zoo? cause last time i checked you still use naira and your nationality is nigeria. get sense and be fooled. Take your tribal sentiment to the necessary page

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by khassy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennysteve77:
It is obvious that players in the teaching profession are taking back their lost glory based on the recognition they are now receiving from the Governments, their Employers and even private investors in the public. This softly began by some State Governments rewarding the most outstanding teachers in the States, thereby giving hopes to the new ones in the profession. Some private school owners have also taken turn and a recent one that remains in my memory is that of a teacher in one school in Lagos, Mrs. Adeyeye of Dansol Secondary School, who was rewarded handsomely for emerging as the overall best teacher in the academic session. We had Maltina Teachers' Award which came from a totally different sector. And now, the one in the picture, which even allows everyone to nominate a Teacher for an award of N100,000.00... JUST LIKE THAT!!!

mods, let's celebrate our teachers

undecidedundecided
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennysteve77:

mods, let's celebrate our teachers

It's not really about the money, but the initiative.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by menix(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am very sure Teachers will gladly wait for an Heavenly reward than to collect this 100k and loose their supernatural reward..

Am sure the 100k is for her to buy Yam nd ruler...
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by ODUBEZE: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2015
7footre:
Teachers are not well paid at all. So pls don't blame OP for thinking it is.
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by BobUg28(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2015
7footre:

Well, maybe to you it might not be but to some it's a huge amount of money.
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
if it were to be most outstanding musicians,you'd hear 10million,what an injustice
yeah,that's very true tho
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by OnlineTeacher: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
[b]THE BENEFITS OF AN ONLINE PRIVATE TUTOR. . Students are offered (qualitative) online tutorials via skype at the comfy of their homes. 2. Apart from the aforementioned, they can also be assisted with their homework/assignments. ***************************************** REQUIREMENTS: 1) For the online tutorials, all the student needs is an Internet-enabled PC (desktop/laptop) and voila, the lesson is good to go! 2) If the student needs assistance with the assignment only, the solved homework can be relayed to him/her via phone call, email, What'sApp , FB and other viable social media. ***************************************** WHY THE ONLINE TUTORIALS IS "ON POINT". ------------------------------------ (i) SAFETY: In as much as the tutor, whom you scarcely know from Adam in the first instance, WON'T HAVE ACESS to your house, you are rest assured that you, your wards and your properties are safe from CRIMINALS (robbers, rapists, pedophiles, kidnappers etc) disguised as Tutors. (ii) COMPUTER COMPLIANCE. Due to the fact that the mode of interaction between pupil(s) and tutor is the computer/Internet, the pupil tends to be computer savvy at the end of the day. *****************************************[/b]
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by kennysteve77: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nominations on-going
Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by tutormaster(f): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
kennysteve77:

Re: Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) by tutormaster(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=tutormaster post=38736001][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Approves Recruitment Of 1000 New Primary School Teachers / Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade / Can I Apply For Direct Entry With My B.SC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.