Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (61068 Views)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
cool... she is better than ernest azuzu that depended on nollywood now he is in problems.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:

Pls tell them.....
Tell them what?
You will like stuffs like these... Olosho in disguise.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by kilode100(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Yawnsisco grin grin

Idiegwu cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

You don't have any single sense.
I do grin

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I do grin
You don't.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by sabi99(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Wizcollifa:
fisrt open the bracket by multiplying with -1 -3+x+3=-2 collect like terms =-2+2+3=x x=3
mathematically wrong......-3+(-1)(x+3)=-2.....-3+(-x-3)=-2.....note...+*-= -.....so....-3-x-3=-2....collectn liketerms we have.....-3-3+2=x......-6+2=x.....x= -4
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
lonelydora:

No, I won't. I am not the oyibo man that created that statement. I'm speaking for all ladies of marriageable age.
yes you will tongue
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Sylverbox(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
In the equation below, Solve for X.
-3 + -1(X +3) = -2
-3 -x - 3 = -2
- x - 3 = 1
- x = 4
X = -4.

I find this more interesting than the primary topic for some reasons I don't know. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

You don't.
then prove it tongue
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by abbasabiyal: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-3 + -1(X +3) = -2
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:

Tell me u ain't dying for those features wink......u will just die for nothing .....
I'm sure I'm better than you,I'm the latest fashion in town tongue......try put your pics and let people be the judge.....lmao ......#haters
kai..d nose is big oh.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
then prove it tongue
Your post has proven it already.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

Your post has proven it already.
no. substantial claims like pictures grin

by the way you are derailing. I'm not ini edo remember tongue
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by thundafire: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2015
BIG OLOSHOS dn get new hangout dat dy will nt spend a dime cs dy re broke INI EDO well done 4 showing lazy gals 2 work hard rather than 4ck all dy penis available 4 common bread
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by picknstake: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
TODAY WE HAVE 3 SETS OF PREDICTIONS SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ALL FREE SO HURRY NOW BEFORE KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Flashh:

I never knew they went there for church service.

Seriously, the donkey knows more than you.

Why can't you tell your sisters to start patronizing there?
if they want to what is stopping them.look beyond your nose and get some exposure tongue
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Flashh:
All I see is a whoré who is trying to promote the job of olosho in the society. undecided
Poverty don wreck this one brain

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-3 + -1(X +3) = -2

Wetin I go get if I help you to solve your homework

-4 = X
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:

Tell me u ain't dying for those features wink......u will just die for nothing .....
I'm sure I'm better than you,I'm the latest fashion in town tongue......try put your pics and let people be the judge.....lmao ......#haters

I thank God, you said, for "nothing" I'm glad you know you're worthless piece of nothing. Oh, by the way, feel sorry for your dad.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:

No mind the mumu jare
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by donJ2(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
henroe2k2:

when on earth would U ever stop finding x?
U searched for it in primary school, secondary, higher institution, still U are still searching. don't die looking for x. it doesn't exist....

...And looking for x on NL grin grin grin...

U can imagine
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by prettyboi1(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
Congrats gal but age is showing beta settle down

What is with you guys and this annoying 'settle down'? Did she confide in you that she has not 'settled down'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by MarieSucre(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
k2fresh:
yes she is creating a job oppportunity for dem oloshos.

Na wa o.
* Is it oloshos' that drive their cars from their houses, sometimes from their girlfriends and wives to the club?
* Is it oloshos' that buy drinks just coz they just wanna chill or sometimes buy up the whole bar to impress their friends or babes?
* Is it oloshos' that later drive themselves home to have sex with themselves at the end of the night?

mtchewwwww. How can someone make profit if they do not identify their customer base?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by subbieD(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:

I thank God, you said, for "nothing" I'm glad you know you're worthless piece of nothing. Oh, by the way, feel sorry for your dad.

It is so obvious you've lost your father since birth,if not be ready to loose him cos anyone who spit sh*t about ones father have no right to have one.......and yes u will die for nothing cos you will achieve nothing.....

Dnt even try to quote me cos I don't have time for worthless and meaningless people like you.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Flashh:

How is poverty related to my post?

Idiots everywhere! cry

Stop hating,go make ya own dough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:

Idiegwu cheesy cheesy
wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Flashh:

"Hating"?!

I laugh at your stupidity. grincheesygrin

[img]http://malayaraya.files./2012/10/meme-laugh.jpg[/img]
Keep the flame burning u gonna land that cleaner job u so desire soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by achu442(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-3 + -1(X +3) = -2
x = -4
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by MrBasketball: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ini edo opened club you wan get hypertension. If I open strip club you o quench o grin

oya go and play basketball. tongue

I guess you're tall abi? Because it's tall men that often play basketball wink

I will just leave you because something tells me you're tall

I don't have your time now.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by sauceEEP(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:
I see sex and orgiés.

Congrats INI.
shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.