Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (61063 Views)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Vires:

I've never understood NLs with their double standards and female bashing
anytime they see women carving a niche for themselves and doing well they are always pained and bitter grin

in their dictionary no woman deserves to be successful and happy without a man grin

That is the reason for their anger grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
at last the long awaited club has being opened.

Let all man go clubbing and partying, but remember, moderation in everything.

Why the negative responses from some fellas?
what do you expect grin

Do you think a man who is equally successful and doing well for himself will be pained and threatened by a woman's success. Of course it's the broke ass niggas that are bitter grin

they don't have money or capital to start up a business and all of a sudden a woman does it. If they're not bitter who else would wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
make hay while the sun shines. Make money when the p****y still fresh. I love hardworking girls
at least it's better than depending on hungry hawks for house rent and other bills tongue

when the pussy is wrinkled and can't work again the investments will be expanding and getting fatter. That's why I love hardworking girls tongue

Nobody will claime you owe him sex for collecting recharge card or taking you to fast food restaurant tongue wink
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
In the equation below, Solve for X.
-3 + -1(X +3) = -2

X= -7

I get am?
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Khez:
Good for her,

it's good for young girls to look for a more lucrative business to enter into than sleeping around because it doesn't even pay anymore, no one dashes money out easily again o !

happy for her the rest of her type should follow suit...........
exactly my point.

So what is now the reason for all the bile some nairalandersare spewing all oover the thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
undecided
tjfulloption:
Good for her, so this one of the reasons she refused to stay in her husband house. I want to do business as mostly common among most housewives. So this the business"home of the homeless girls" congratulations joor.
so it is a crime for a woman to do business but it is okay for her to be depending on you for everything and later call her liability.

When the husband dies and his family takes over his properties na una go be the first to bash am say she lazy. She no get any business

shiooorrr tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nnachuka(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Big4wig:
As you read this; somewhere in Nigeria, because a girl rejected him, one PHCN man has refused to give her whole area light. May God punish him! cheesy cheesy
lol guy u funny
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
zoelife:

X= -7
I get am?
No ma
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
vizkiz:
e see like say this one no get business brain at all. There are 101 things to do apart from a club house.

Well, na her money sha undecided

and what is wrong in owning a club? undecided

see how you all are spewing bile like say she owns a cocaine industry or she's doing child trafficking?

nawa o.is it a crime to be happy for those who are happy. If they say ini edo was kidnapped, raped or in the hospital, I know some people will be happy undecided
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
oloshos and lesbians another market place has been erected for you all.. by one of ur own, aunty ini edo
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Warldbest:
D girl is a mordern tout
for owning a club ? shocked in that case I'll rather be a modern tout than a corporate begger, aristo, gigolo, cougar or Internet fraudster cool
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
JuicyStar:

Na business wey fit am she just open. Fear for hug me if to say na Church, Mosque or shrine she open. Nice one.
when eucharia anoubi open church, no be una still abuse am and call am retired ashewo.

So even if ini open church na una go still call am names
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

You don't.
I do tongue
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by 400billionman: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
No matter what, Ashawo work is not good.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
tochstorm:
another ashawo joints for VIP has just been launched... am I correct or I am kidding myself.
you are consoling yourself
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bummyla(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
congratulations madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
bomasek:
Bingo wink
Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by MrBasketball: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the better foryou wink
What do you mean?
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I do tongue
If you do you won't be spewing thrash.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by vega84(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thank God say ur husband run on time. #vegatalks
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

Pig.
keep wagging ya tail,bingo
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
bomasek:
keep wagging ya tail,bingo
Piglet.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

What do you mean?
exactly what I said wink
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by tommyrayrich(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
She is so Unsexy!!! grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by MrBasketball: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
exactly what I said wink
Are you done?
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by iamkingzlee(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2015
calabardick:
trademark of a typical calabar slut........

calabardick
You dense ooo smiley
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by tochstorm(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you are consoling yourself
thank you for being a professional..... what- ever.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
tochstorm:
thank you for being a professional..... what- ever.
you're welcome wink
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by SAMBARRY: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Are you done?
yes wink
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Maryalex1805(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
What is wrong in owning a club undecided

nigerians and their pseudo holier than thou.so she shouldn't expand her business. She should depend on nollywood to pay her when alaba boys have finished nollywood already undecided

I don't understand why nigerians can never fathom women doing well for themselves and are successful in what they do.jeez undecided

bunch of angry and hungry peeps everywhere undecided
Bros or aunty abeg tell dem

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by bomasek(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Seculent:

Piglet.
bingo grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 by Seculent: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
bomasek:
bingo grin
Piglet. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.