Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch (55275 Views)

Bombing:- SAD!! Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter ABUJA!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Billygee2u: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
shortgun:
I blame the daura Du.l.l.a.r.d , Jonathan has almost extinguished boko haram instead for APC, Obasanjo and gullible Nigerians to allow the man to complete the job, they removed him and brought in a brain dead ancestor.

See where it has landed us now

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by otiigba1(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
NIGERIA = nigger area is a big scam!,
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by arabianights: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
I SEEEE.....hOW MANY BOMB BLASTS WERE WE HAVING DURING GEJ'S TIME? AND YET SENSELESS PEOPLE ARE HERE TALKING AND TYPING TRASH.

RUBBISH....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by sylvadan: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2015
What is it?are they not tired of shedding blood?LET THEIR BLOOD BE SHED
rozayx5:
Pieces of human flesh were seen on Saturday morning littering the roadside in a suburb of Abuja, Nyanya, where an explosive went off late on Friday.

The explosive was said to have been detonated at the Jikwoyi Park, Nyanya, on the popular Abuja-Keffi Expressway, claiming yet-to-be ascertained number of lives.

The late Friday incident was the third to be recorded in that vicinity.

Two previous incidents with heavy casualties were witnessed there last year.

Our correspondent, who visited the scene as early as 6.30am on Saturday, reported that the scene of the blast had been cordoned off by security operatives.

A combined team of soldiers, policemen, officials of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as the Federal Road Safety Corps were seen controlling the crowd of onlookers which kept increasing every minute.

Some policemen wearing black T-shirts marked “EOD” were seen picking pieces of human flesh that still littered the road side.

The pieces of flesh were being packed inside cartons by the security operatives as wailing residents looked on.

Buses and cars that had their windscreens shattered as a result of the impact of the blasts were still at the scene.

An eyewitness, who identified himself simply as Aminu, told our correspondent that rescue workers recovered many corpses from the scene of the blast late Friday.

“What you see them packing now are pieces of flesh because many of the victims were torn into pieces. Corpses with several missing parts were taken away last night,” he said.

The incident has caused a serious traffic gridlock on the expressway inwards Abuja as many motorists made attempt to get a glimpse of the scene.

Security operatives were still having difficulties in controlling the surging crowd at the time of filing this report at 7.15am.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bomb-blast-pieces-of-human-flesh-litter-abuja-suburb/
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Are u insinuating d army is not performing! Perhaps u live in d moond obviously.
Intelligence is what we left,BH's members are now littered amidst the populace
We have to be vigilant
rozayx5:

intelligence is still alive
the army is now kim kardashian led by "mr push up"
they now kill boko haram in tribunals and arrest witnesses who dont testify in favor of APC there was a country my brother. the hypocrites say we shud not blame buhari. bu they blamed GEj
its a matter of time Buhari will be stoned
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Ebukaokeke25: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Deir end is nw.APC!!! NO SHAKING!!!.They can't stop our focus,We won dem,we r winning dem n we wud continue 2 win dem.deir bombing wud not stop d CHANGE agenda,Rather d CHANGE agenda wud stop dem.R.I.P 2 d death n 2 Nigerians, brace up 4 Boko Haram end is nw.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by adedayourt(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
permsec:
Where's adedayourt? he is there for you to lean on.

Rip to the dead anyway.

nl was d first place she accessed immediatly she opened her eyes dis morning but alas was an awful news undecided
omotayor123, pele dear. nig ll get beta one day.

Btw

Permsec . .
He dat watches over Isreal shall keep watch over u, silence ur enemy, crown ur efforts in life, grant ur hrt desires, bless u byond ur imagination nd restor ur riches of yesteryears. God bless ur new age brov
Happy birthday
cheers

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
hahahahqhahahaha....JONA JONA will be laughing in Spanish by now....after the ragge we play d blues

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ahaz: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
To me boko haram is an occultic political ritual been carried out to appease some kind of people in other hand it's can be seen as a political business been carried out by some powerful individuals, JD rockerfella made billions of dollars during world war selling things to the Russians and Germans same goes to the dessert storm bush father,the money rockerfella made during world war selling oil alone is equivalent to 1.3trillion dollars in today's dollars...to me some people are making money in This boko haram and until those people are strike by thunder dry won't rest.....in real world of business the 1 business that brings billions in no due time is war... in this wicked world we live in there will be unrest because that's most powerful people business War. May Allah in abundant mercy help us because this world is deep.

R.I.P to the victims
Religion is the one problem of this world.
Religion is human invention
In the early days of this world humans only believe in God no religion.
Africans are big fooools killing themselves over foreign religion.
Gosh.
after your amalysis na an american you take give refrence....can na american man force you carry gun?
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by iambabaG: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Instead of saying RIP.. We playing d blame game majorly based on ethnicity nd tribalism!! Situations is beta dan be4 @ least it is nt a daily occurrence as it once was.. Dis country can neva be one @ dis rate
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Ebukaokeke25:
Deir end is nw.APC!!! NO SHAKING!!!.They can't stop our focus,We won dem,we r winning dem n we wud continue 2 win dem.deir bombing wud not stop d CHANGE agenda,Rather d CHANGE agenda wud stop dem.R.I.P 2 d death n 2 Nigerians, brace up 4 Boko Haram end is nw.
which end are you referring to??....your calling APC has already caused more uproar....JONA was incompetent...but BUHARI is d right man., what is happening now...it is not CHANGE attitude

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by shut(f): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
I thought twas all over
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
WHERE IS LIE MOHAMMED

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ndcide(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Failure of leadership. By the CinC
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by omitademichael(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]This islamic of a thing is not a religion of peace at all. Very hearthless pple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by YoowPeeRochas(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Give your life to Jesus Christ! Save the true God.... not some dead, decayed and never to rise false *Prophet* who has succeeded in bringing turmoil into the world. #AllahIsNotGod...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by YoowPeeRochas(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
Give your life to Jesus Christ! Save the true God.... not some dead, decayed and never to rise false *Prophet* who has succeeded in bringing turmoil into the world. #AllahIsNotGod...
*SERVE the true God*.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by kelvine(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't wish to laugh when I should be saying RIP, but your funny comment tempts me.
Well,in my opinion APC should apologise to GEJ just like Buhari silently does whenever he says "GEJ avoided bloodshed by conceeding defeat".

MusaIbrahim1:
Guess our trial and error President, Pa Buharia will relocate the Army Command Base again back to Abuja from Maidugari

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by halmeyd(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
pls do u knw wher i can watch d said "video"? youtube? i like watchin that kind of tin
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Dwilderness: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
I thought they told us they have defeated these folks called Boko Haram! God help us. Humans just dying like flies. We shall overcome.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by zynzyn(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
ahaika23:
Body odour to the rescue. zaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Hold your nose tight!

A LAUGHING MATTER to you abi? undecided
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by onilemeji(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Say baba, say buhari, can't laugh oooo,
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by D33VA(f): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2015
arabianights:
I SEEEE.....hOW MANY BOMB BLASTS WERE WE HAVING DURING GEJ'S TIME? AND YET SENSELESS PEOPLE ARE HERE TALKING AND TYPING TRASH.

RUBBISH....

I am really trying not to insult ur intelligence here. So u are waiting for d number of deaths to rise higher before ur moronic brain would realise we have a problem ryt?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by permsec: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2015
adedayourt:

nl was d first place she accessed immediatly she opened her eyes dis morning but alas was an awful news undecided
omotayor123, pele dear. nig ll get beta one day.

Btw

Permsec . .
He dat watches over Isreal shall keep watch over u, silence ur enemy, crown ur efforts in life, grant ur hrt desires, bless u byond ur imagination nd restor ur riches of yesteryears. God bless ur new age brov
Happy birthday
cheers
I must confess, this is the biggest birthday gift i've received today. Thank you so so much for the wonderful wishes. You are far toooo kind.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by halmeyd(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=globalresource post=38620839] This is serious. No one can blow themselves up if not for religious reasons. I watched a young guy caught on an American cable. He was from Isil. Despite the fact that he was in military detention, He said he did not regret his actions and he is willing to die for his religious beliefs. What baffles me most was his comment on 72 virgins waiting for him in heaven. This story was early last month. Is d video on youtube?
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Pidggin(f): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Sad...intelligence is dead
how can 'intelligence gathering' work when the security agencies have been compromised.the traitors need to be fished out.imagine.. F.C.T. smh
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by mightyhaze: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
Naija,.. from fryn pan 2 fire! Dis govt is d definition of cluelessness n incompetence.smh.Rip 2 d dead

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2015
the moment you begin to raise hope in this country, some disaster reminds you of the pathetic state. Its been 4 months already, i am disappointed in the DSS
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
permsec:
I must confess, this is the biggest birthday gift i've received today. Thank you so so much for the wonderful wishes. You are far toooo kind.

uwc brov
#mawidowsmite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by globalresource: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=halmeyd post=38621868][/quote]

Not on youtube BRO, it was also shown on CCTV america. Probably you can google.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.