Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? (1935 Views)

Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by topeorekoy(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
According to insider reports,a warrant of arrest was on Monday sent to Switzerland where Wealthy Oil baron Kola Aluko is currently living as a citizen for the past two years after his business dealings with troubled former petroleum Minister Diezani fell apart.

According Forbes ''Kola Aluko is a Business tycoon, wealthy oilman, and co-founder of Atlantic Energy, a privately-held Nigerian upstream oil and gas company upstream Oil and Gas Company that enjoyed a lucrative Strategic Alliance Agreement (SAA) with the government-owned Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) in relation to a few oil-producing assets. Prior to launching Atlantic Energy, he was a Deputy CEO at Seven Energy, a Nigerian oil exploration company. He sits on the advisory board of Vistajet, a Swiss-based private jet charter company, and is a co-founder of the Made In Africa Foundation, a UK non-profit that funds master plans and feasibility studies for large-ticket infrastructure development projects in Africa''.

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/10/warrant-of-arrest-allegedly-issued-for.html

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Riodiao(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Ftc. Apc are just noise makers nothing will happen to this woman. All this witch hunting will only worsen things for Buhari. Iv said it and it will say it again! Buhari will be the last nIgerian president from the North. In Nigerian politics you will have to be stainliess o like Jesus. Buhari has no certificate, by the time people start revealing, witch hunting Buhari, this government will develop cold feet and sweep things under his carpet. They are people in nigeria who have incriminating evidence against Buhari and his government. Very very soon revelations will be made. Nigeria is in a very delicate stage, I expect buhari with his experience in 1983 to thread carefully but like the PDP said during the election campaign he is a leopard that can't change his spots and his proving them right. Buhari is dictator! And his rulling the country like a military system of government.
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by benedictnsi(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Ftc

Your blood d hot oooo.

You think say E easy to be FTC grin
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
These posters above me are kill joy
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by kingDavidda1st(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Yeah, trace where she stole our money to, those she had business with and if found guity make me them face the wrath of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
if there is one thing I am absolutely sure of, it is that hardly will you see any Yoruba person come here and shout witch-hunting. unless ofcourse if some people hide under Yoruba names to foister mischief.

3 Likes

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Good
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Ftc. Apc are just noise makers nothing will happen to this woman. All this witch hunting will only worsen things for Buhari. Iv said it and it will say it again! [s]Buhari will be the last nIgerian president from the North.[/s] In Nigerian politics you will have to be stainliess o like Jesus. Buhari has no certificate, by the time people start revealing, witch hunting Buhari, this government will develop cold feet and sweep things under his carpet. They are people in nigeria who have incriminating evidence against Buhari and his government. Very very soon revelations will be made. Nigeria is in a very delicate stage, I expect buhari with his experience in 1983 to thread carefully but like the PDP said during the election campaign he is a leopard that can't change his spots and his proving them right. Buhari is dictator! And his rulling the country like a military system of government.

U are so backwards on current information.
Even ur fellow wailers are more abreast of current issues.
Wake up lad.
PDP have zoned presidency to the North comes 2019.
U see why I was angry with one ogogolo drunkard that wasted our slot given by God

8 Likes

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Ovamboland(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
Ftc. Apc are just noise makers nothing will happen to this woman. All this witch hunting will only worsen things for Buhari. Iv said it and it will say it again! Buhari will be the last nIgerian president from the North. In Nigerian politics you will have to be stainliess o like Jesus. Buhari has no certificate, by the time people start revealing, witch hunting Buhari, this government will develop cold feet and sweep things under his carpet. They are people in nigeria who have incriminating evidence against Buhari and his government. Very very soon revelations will be made. Nigeria is in a very delicate stage, I expect buhari with his experience in 1983 to thread carefully but like the PDP said during the election campaign he is a leopard that can't change his spots and his proving them right. Buhari is dictator! And his rulling the country like a military system of government.

I feel your pain, after chopping all the money that would have made life more meaningful for you and your family without begging anybody for crumbs they still sent you to defend their evil deeds. Poverty of the mind is surely worse than lack of cash. Can you see the way you are hoping and wishing that the current efforts to sanitize governance should fail and consign 170 million people to further hopelessness and wasted lives to satisfy whatever demon inside motivating you.

Another angle, why are these SE/SS babes unable to resist Yoruba boys grin na so the thing they sweet teach?

3 Likes

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by babdap: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by stinggy(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2015
The good news continues...

On standby:
-Femi Otedola
-Farouk Lawan
-John Yakubu Yusuf
-Stella Oduah
-Abba Moro
-Sambo Dasuki
-Alex Badeh

1 Like

Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2015
yes arrest them all..look at them living large at the expense of impoverished Nigerians, they must all pay for their crimes
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by icedee1: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Riodiao:
sometimes the way some Nigerians think do amaze me.
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by 989900: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Kola is surely going down with his benefactor.
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by Owoplenty(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Retrieve our money not sham arrest and detention
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by sammyj: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Good ley the authority start picking them up one by one. Looking at the face of both of them makes me feel sick. angry
Re: Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? by akins56(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2015
icedee1:

sometimes the way some Nigerians think do amaze me.
seriously, i wonder how the private life of such people looks like..

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Baddoo With President Muhammad Buhari And Gov Ibikunle Amosun / Things Ipob Supporters Should Channel Their Protests Into In The South East / Graphic Photos: This Girl Was Killed Last Night & Her Heart Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.