Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off (1042 Views)

Alert Bloggers:globacom Blacklist Bloggers From Accesing Google Blogs / Free Wordpress Website From Us.....at Totally 0 Naira With One Click / Airtel Nigeria Just Took A Jab At MTN In This Epic Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by theplushist: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2015
So I Subscribed to their data plan- N10,000. I was supposed to get 34Gb.
I got this ridiculous message saying that I am getting 11gb.
My last 2 Subscriptions was N8000 for 24gb.
I called customer care and the lady tells me that N8000 gives me 24gb while N10,000 gives me 11 gb. Please who does that?
I have been managing their poor network service because of their data plans but this crass stupidity just does it for me.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
As for a refund if you haven't used the data.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by hamzakito(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
okay
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by JewelRegi(f): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
As for a refund if you haven't used the data.

They don't refund, I made a mistake once in my subscription they asked me to undergo so many processes bt didn't refund me the money till date.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by theplushist: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
JewelRegi:

They don't refund, I made a mistake once in my subscription they asked me to undergo so many processes bt didn't refund me the money till date.

It's so annoying.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Royruky(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Tell a lawyer to write them. You may equally report them to the CPC.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by fattbabakay(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Royruky:
Y waste time and resources on nothing??
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Royruky(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
fattbabakay:
Y waste time and resources on nothing??

Its not a waste of time and resources. Just image glo doing this to one thousand subscribers. Its millions in their pocket for services not rendered. We should deviate from enforcing our rights in terms of financial rewards that will accrue to us
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by theplushist: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Royruky:
How do I report them to the CPC?
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Royruky(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
theplushist:

How do I report them to the cocktail?

Write a protest letter to CPC office. You can get their address on-line. They will contact you and you can proceed from there
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by theplushist: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Royruky:

Write a protest letter to CPC office. You can get their address on-line. They will contact you and you can proceed from there

Thanks. But I think I'll just pass. It's going to be a lot of troublle.I appreciate the advice though.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Royruky(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
theplushist:

Thanks. But I think I'll just pass. It's going to be a lot of troublle.I appreciate the advice though.

Its OK. Glo actually expects you to let it slide. Too you are actually allowing it to slide.

Why not simply write a complaint to the CPC. CPC needs such complaint to enable them have a basis for sanctioning Glo.
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by fattbabakay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Royruky:

Its not a waste of time and resources. Just image glo doing this to one thousand subscribers. Its millions in their pocket for services not rendered. We should deviate from enforcing our rights in terms of financial rewards that will accrue to us
okay den ..sue dem
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by naijauncutzone: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
use simple server and forget all this big plan
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by theplushist: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijauncutzone:
use simple server and forget all this big plan

What's simple server?
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by georgen2u(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
theplushist:
So I Subscribed to their data plan- N10,000. I was supposed to get 34Gb.
I got this ridiculous message saying that I am getting 11gb.
My last 2 Subscriptions was N8000 for 24gb.
I called customer care and the lady tells me that N8000 gives me 24gb while N10,000 gives me 11 gb. Please who does that?
I have been managing their poor network service because of their data plans but this crass stupidity just does it for me.
The worst was when i subscribed the 4.5 Gb my network went from 3G to Edge until expiration
Re: Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
theplushist:

How do I report them to the CPC?
Dear, Don't waste your time doing that..
I experienced the same ish.. 10k was deducted and 11GB was allocated to my line..
I think they are tryna restructure those plans.. I was angry for days though, buh in the end, I had to bear the pains..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Responsive Blogger Template? Come In / How To Start Making At Least #200,000 Per Month Creating Explainer Videos / Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.