Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) (1484 Views)

Jason Derulo Ft. Cassper Nyovest – Colors / Davido & Cassper Nyovest Record A Hit Song (Video) / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by babatundeizbad(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
First off, as long as it stays on wax this beef is actually a cool thing. The quality of the diss tracks are top notch and I think both of these guys have benefited from the whole controversy (more downloads, increased popularity on the African scene).

One thing is, these guys were actually cool with each other at the beginning before friendly rivalry transformed to bitter competition. I don't know exactly the real cause of the beef and maybe some of y'all will educate me but I could trace it back to when Cassper declared that he makes a million per show on Twitter and AKA (like we say) took it personal, classic case of a hard guy catching feelings. He went in on Cassper and made himself look like a jealous idiot (it was none of his business), AKA didn't stop there he went in on Cassper every chance he got (twitter, IG, award show then COMPOSURE) and it eventually got physical (Cassper claimed AKA slapped him in the club), all these while Cassper was maintaining a cool and calm demeanor claiming he's got no beef with the boy Keenan.

Eventually, AKA got under his skin with COMPOSURE and Cassper has replied with ASH TO ASH and DUST TO DUST.

AFTERMATH: Well AKA seems to me like an entitled star who thinks he's King and expects everyone to suck up to him but unfortunately he's got nothing on this Cassper boy. On the other hand, Cassper seems to me like the underdog new kid on the block, blowing the charts up and selling out shows who got the King jealous, making the King act unkingly. Besides, he's got a lot on AKA (no hits without a feature, AKA being a coke head, AKA just going gold while he did it in 3 months) common.

VERDICT: Cassper is winning.

Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by Promise323: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
I love cassper Nyovest flow. Cassper all the way

1 Like

Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by 14(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2015
babatundeizbad:
First off, as long as it stays on wax this beef is actually a cool thing. The quality of the diss tracks are top notch and I think both of these guys have benefited from the whole controversy (more downloads, increased popularity on the African scene).

One thing is, these guys were actually cool with each other at the beginning before friendly rivalry transformed to bitter competition. I don't know exactly the real cause of the beef and maybe some of y'all will educate me but I could trace it back to when Cassper declared that he makes a million per show on Twitter and AKA (like we say) took it personal, classic case of a hard guy catching feelings. He went in on Cassper and made himself look like a jealous idiot (it was none of his business), AKA didn't stop there he went in on Cassper every chance he got (twitter, IG, award show then COMPOSURE) and it eventually got physical (Cassper claimed AKA slapped him in the club), all these while Cassper was maintaining a cool and calm demeanor claiming he's got no beef with the boy Keenan.

Eventually, AKA got under his skin with COMPOSURE and Cassper has replied with ASH TO ASH and DUST TO DUST.

AFTERMATH: Well AKA seems to me like an entitled star who thinks he's King and expects everyone to suck up to him but unfortunately he's got nothing on this Cassper boy. On the other hand, Cassper seems to me like the underdog new kid on the block, blowing the charts up and selling out shows who got the King jealous, making the King act unkingly. Besides, he's got a lot on AKA (no hits without a feature, AKA being a coke head, AKA just going gold while he did it in 3 months) common.

VERDICT: Cassper is winning.

you are spot on right there, AKA jealousing up n coming Cassper nyovest. THATS where the beef started. Cassper is down to earth, whereas AKA is aggressive. Cassper is making more money than AKA has made in his entire career, he just got mtn endorsement worth almost $1m.
Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Cassper man,that homie is "red hot fire"!!!

1 Like

Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by babatundeizbad(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
14:

you are spot on right there, AKA jealousing up n coming Cassper nyovest. THATS where the beef started. Cassper is down to earth, whereas AKA is aggressive. Cassper is making more money than AKA has made in his entire career, he just got mtn endorsement worth almost $1m.

Everything is working for him right... Plus he's dating that cutie too
Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by ogbanje1(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Never heard of Casper, AKA I know. Plus AKA is a fine boy, kiss can't say same for the other guy. lipsrsealed
Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by emerged01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
ogbanje1:
Never heard of Casper, AKA I know. Plus AKA is a fine boy, kiss can't say same for the other guy. lipsrsealed

To girls being white, na fine boy. I like Casper flow.
Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by SamiboiWhips(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: BEEF: Cassper Vs AKA (whose Your Guy?) by 14(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2015
babatundeizbad:

Everything is working for him right... Plus he's dating that cutie too
And he also got almost $1m endorsement deal from MTN, the boy is money-ed. Adverts all over.

(1) (Reply)

Join Governor Ayodele Fayose On Fresh Fm Ibadan. / Download-uptimist "Sariki" Feat Dj Smart Mixed By Ladoneil / Download WO By Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.