Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company (43037 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Is This For Real....i Cant Remember Sending Them My C.v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Akbee(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Amusing
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by SuPeRq(f): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by MrImole: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yes
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by mrlaw93(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
ardeks:
space booker
Lol.. i sight u grin
. . U don sub abi grin
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by DaBullIT(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
dang
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
She try self!! Lolz
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by sauceEEP(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
I can't read that... undecided
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Abbeyme: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
She mistakenly wrote qualification where she meant to write hobby.

Attending seminar, man o war etc as detailed on that piece of CV are shallow and can't land her any job.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by chukzey442(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissIndependent:
Gerarahia mehn Shi*t undecided tongue
In Igbo............... si eba puo grin

1 Like

Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Abbeyme: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
@op, people collect certificate of attendance oh, you better know your own. There are people that couldn't make it, I mean clear their spill-over till their time elapsed. Those are offered certificate of attendance.

I'm not talking about third class or pass, but certificate of attendance.

Can you employ some that can even get a pass grade out of school? Can you?
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by emmanuel596(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
When you ve taken clear pictures of the c.v and undecided cut the story short invite me to cm back and comment kiss undecided
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by sexaddict08(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissIndependent:
You never see anything. I saw a CV a guy wrote Health Status: Physically fit.

Yes this guy is a graduate of one of these schools U.I, O.A.U, UNN, UNIBEN and UNILAG. I was so disappointed. undecided

even if u mention the sch, we can't know the guy n the guy cannot know likewise. fear fear...na ur bf?
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Doesn't she have a template
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by davereal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissIndependent:
You never see anything. I saw a CV a guy wrote Health Status: Physically fit.

Yes this guy is a graduate of one of these schools U.I, O.A.U, UNN, UNIBEN and UNILAG. I was so disappointed. undecided

Lol...first generation indeed! Some of the first generational fools will often come here telling us how they are more employable than Private Uni graduates. Wake up! This is 21st century.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by pija(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Aspiregreat: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
Plp like her went to school for fun;she definateli had no idea bout c.v bfor graduating..If you r a serious fellow;i tink even before graduating u should v practise a c.v writing tym to tym..Showing knowledgable plp to help out#

People like you went to school to sell weed.Take off the beam in your own eyes first.sad
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aspiregreat:

People like you went to school to sell weed.Take off the beam in your own eyes first.sad
. See dude;quoting me just to get likes is callow..#Peace#

1 Like

Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Aspiregreat: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
. See dude;quoting me just to get likes is callow..#Peace#

I care less for 'likes'.I care more for truth.

#Peace
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by bummyla(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg leave her since an Prof adviced her! leave her! you be Prof! You sabi book pass Prof! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aspiregreat:

I care less for 'likes'.I care more for truth.
#Peace
Ok man'muzzle dis up..#

Let go !

1 Like

Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by jhydebaba(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
@op, people collect certificate of attendance oh, you better know your own. There are people that couldn't make it, I mean clear their spill-over till their time elapsed. Those are offered certificate of attendance.

I'm not talking about third class or pass, but certificate of attendance.
yeah! You are 100% correct.

To think that OP does not know it himself. That means we learn daily.

The girl self funny, so a lecturer cannot make mistake cheesy if na lecturer write am na direct from queen mentality. Well, I no blame her sha, what do you expect from someone who can only get a certificate of attendance after maybe 6years.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
The then young Senator Barack Obama of Illinois was asked to name his foreign policy experience,during 2008 presidential election,he said he has travelled to Kenya and Indonesia as a kid-people mocked him. guess what happened? He is the President Barack Obama of the United State. Note- I don't dig your style of putting others down.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by lekan29ice(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
I no fit shout
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Justiyke4u: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
onismate:
One of the major problems we are facing in this country is unemployment. So many big Business tycoons had come out to say, “Not that the job is not available only that many of our graduates are not employable.” “Such a statement, but you can’t blame them because so many young people don’t have the necessary skills. I am not mocking anyone because me too, I be graduate. I went through a C.V a lady was sending to a big company for job. I am not perfect but going through that C.V, I wasn’t satisfied. I tried to help but she was still claiming that she was right and infact it was a lecturer that gave her the format. Where I had a problem with her C.V was where she had “Certificate of Attendance” as a qualification. My beloved people, shey ‘certificate of attendance’ na qualification? ‘Certificate of participation’ na qualification? I tried to help her with it but she no gree. She said that it was a lecturer that gave her that format, and that I should leave it that way. What I know, anyone can attend a church or any event and still claim to have certificate of attendance.

Below is the photo of the C.V. though I had to cover her name and some other things. If am wrong correct me.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1039-here-is-a-funny-c-v-written-by-a-nigerian-female-seeking-for-a-job-in-a-big-company
@op for instance if you attend a seminar or a workshop in building your career and you feel that it may be an area of interest for your employer how do you show that? What proof do you have that you in did acquired that knowledge?
One thing I know is that resume is a unique thing to the author is all about packaging. So one should not use subjective view in assessing a cv
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg make she write all, make A4 fit full. And let the employer decide !!!!
If after many trials, she no get job. She go revisit that CV !!!!
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
Plp like her went to school for fun;she definateli had no idea bout c.v bfor graduating..If you r a serious fellow;i tink even before graduating u should v practise a c.v writing tym to tym..Showing knowledgable plp to help out#
It's ''definitely ''..why not remove the log from your eyes before removing the speck from the other man's eyes.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by simdam500(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
EveInDGarden: God av mercy grin grin grin grin

Your moniker tho...

If Eve had to come back to continue what she started then, men are doomed cheesy
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abbeyme:

Can you employ some that can even get a pass grade out of school? Can you?

see you, step on some wicked lecturers' toes and see. Some ladies refused to get laid and they had their grades slashed. Maybe you graduated from a private uni
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
It's ''definitely ''..why not remove the log from your eyes before removing the speck from the other man's eyes.
Ok;"definAtely" "DefinItely" The Y wasint at d bak cuz of typo error..So muzzle up ya correction..#
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by mpdaminstrel: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:

Even you no try at all lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.