Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES (4289 Views)

My Forex Swing Trade Setups / My Forex And Binary Journal / Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Opengates:
Hatizonal123 & Fembiz: Both of you are right with your philosophies. Although in the area of ratio 1: 1 trading, there are some trading systems that can only work with that ratio otherwise the trader will smell pepper. It also boils down to how you have masterfully mastered your Trading system. I can say this because my primary job is expert advisor developments, so you can see that we work with and have seen different types of trading systems at work.

Therefore, my candid advice to all forex traders is to take time studying ypur trading system once you discover that yoi are feeling at h;ome with it. Ypu can improve with lots of patience, self-discipline and determination. The time you spent in testing your trading system to master it with demo account is not wasted, after you have developed confidence that you can now make money with it, start real live trading but start small first until your confidence rises.

God bless all, we shall make it in Jesus name

Thank you boss, I appreciate.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2015
The monthly trades signal for November salary is here again!

Don't miss out...

Check my signature below for details.

Thank you.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Update!

Pls note that I've been unable to post on my thread for the monthly trades signals, owing to Antispam bot ban for few hours...

Friends can ONLY reach me through WHATSAPP handle for convenience.

Thank you.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
fembizz:
Update!

Pls note that I've been unable to post on my thread for the monthly trades signals, owing to Antispam bot ban for few hours...

Friends can ONLY reach me through WHATSAPP handle for convenience.

Thank you.

I'm still banned to make a post, on my thread on the advert section.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
fembizz:

I'm still banned to make a post, on my thread on the advert section.

Ban lifted. Thank you all.

Shalom!
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
fembizz:

Ban lifted. Thank you all.

Shalom!

Another celebration as the monthly eurusd trade hit its TP again as the gbpaud.

Join the winning train for December Salary!

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money/25
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
fembizz:
Hello fellow forex traders, prospective forex traders and non-forex traders who are inclined to make it professionally.

I have compiled my trading philosophies which have really helped me to make consistent profits on monthly basis without stress.

I believe these philosophies can also help other forex traders and non-forex traders to enjoy forex trading business in a unique way.

My Forex Trading Philosophies:

1. Recognize the supernatural being( GOD )who intercedes on your behalf in the spiritual world; remember...

" spiritual controls the physical "

" by strength shall no man prevail "

2. Do not pray in the course of trading but pray before trading; as your trade(s) needs your full attention, analysis concentration and focus without any form of distraction.

3. Always set beforehand your personal aims, objectives and realistic reasons for choosing forex trading as a business.

4. Do not put a large capital into your trading account as your trading balance but send to your forex broker what you can bear to lose until you have gained enough confidence to increase your trading capital balance as this really helps in case the market goes otherwise.

5. Never trade with a single forex broker but have at least three( 3 )forex brokers from different continents:

United Kingdom forex broker

North American forex broker
( Canadian forex broker )

Asian forex broker

etc.

6. Upgrade yourself in sound and effective risk management; fixed risk amount is better with a risk to reward ratio not less than one to one( r:r = 1:1 ).

7. Develop a sound trading psychology as a forex trader by curbing the use of forex broker bonus and leverage until your confidence is boosted.

8. Do not develop a scalping trading attitude with the use of leverage.

9. Whenever you decide to be a forex SCALPING trader owing to your best suited trading method, then do not use a leverage more than 1:20.

NB. The truth is that as a SCALPER you will always have poor risk to reward ratio in the long run of your trading exercise. Therefore, your trading account with extremely LOW leverage will save your capital invested more often times.

10. The forex trading market is the biggest market in the world; there is more opportunities than others.

Nonetheless, always remember forex trading is FIRE trading in disguise, so extra care is needed to benefit from its ENERGY.

11. The best forex traders are medium term forex traders with price actions-swing trading concepts.

12. Always appreciate and value your trading capital even though it may be small; do not allow the market to take it from you without an exchange of trading knowledge values.

13. Do not base your profits outcome or return on the amount gained but explicitly on the percentage gained; remember a 1% consistent percentage in a month is better than an erratic influx of percentage, this separates and defines your trading vision as giant investor in prospective future trading course.

14. Always have a withdrawal culture towards your profits gained at the end of the month even if it is a bit of the profit gained; it boosts your trading psychology and shows evidence of your trading as a profitable business.

15. Learn from your trading mistakes and listen to professional advice.

16. Always note that OVER-trading is GREED which is a forex trading DISEASE; it is better to have fewer consistent profitable trades in a year than many trades with nothing to account for at the end of the trading year.

17. In the pyramid of success only few occupy the top level of success, same applies to forex trading as a low percentage of traders succeed therefore strict caution is needed.

Many more among others.

Let professional forex traders in the house also add their trading philosophies.

Thank you and God bless you more!

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2015
fembizz:

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!

7 days left...
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
GBPAUD has paid its DECEMBER SALARY as expected.

Thank God!

Waiting patiently for the EURUSD salary too by God's grace.

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money/25
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!

Check my signature for full details. Thanks
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
fembizz:
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!

Check my signature for full details. Thanks

Dear esteem trades signal users, it's a great joy and happiness for us coming this far in witnessing the monthly trade successes achieved by the exclusive monthly trades signal service. I say thank God and also to you all too for the trust and encouragement.

May God bless you more in your respective endeavour.

Thank you.

Remember it is a better winning service always...

Don't miss the next month salary!

15 DAYS COUNTDOWN...
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by 9ja4live: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello Femi, please join your signal group. Pls whatsapp me on 08060639669

Thanks in advance
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
9ja4live:
Hello Femi, please join your signal group. Pls whatsapp me on 08060639669

Thanks in advance

To join the monthly trades signal service for next month's salary, kindly follow the link on my signature and read page 18 for the procedure.

WhatsApp: +2347017797678 ( no calls or SMS ).

Thank you.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
fembizz:

To join the monthly trades signal service for next month's salary, kindly follow the link on my signature and read page 18 for the procedure.

WhatsApp: +2347017797678 ( no calls or SMS ).

Thank you.

8 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

Don't miss out!
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
fembizz:

8 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

Don't miss out!

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN for February's salary...

I hope you're getting prepared for another wonderful salary as usual...

Thank you.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
fembizz:

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN for February's salary...

I hope you're getting prepared for another wonderful salary as usual...

Thank you.

This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
fembizz:

This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.

ALL INVESTORS ARE PAID THEIR RESPECTIVE 10% PROFITS.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOURS KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENTS ON THE THREAD LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU MORE
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
fembizz:
Hello fellow forex traders, prospective forex traders and non-forex traders who are inclined to make it professionally.

I have compiled my trading philosophies which have really helped me to make consistent profits on monthly basis without stress.

I believe these philosophies can also help other forex traders and non-forex traders to enjoy forex trading business in a unique way.

1. Recognize the supernatural being( GOD )who intercedes on your behalf in the spiritual world; remember...

2. Do not pray in the course of trading but pray before trading; as your trade(s) needs your full attention, analysis concentration and focus without any form of distraction.

3. Always set beforehand your personal aims, objectives and realistic reasons for choosing forex trading as a business.

4. Do not put a large capital into your trading account as your trading balance but send to your forex broker what you can bear to lose until you have gained enough confidence to increase your trading capital balance as this really helps in case the market goes otherwise.

5. Never trade with a single forex broker but have at least three( 3 )forex brokers from different continents:

Asian forex broker

etc.

6. Upgrade yourself in sound and effective risk management; fixed risk amount is better with a risk to reward ratio not less than one to one( r:r = 1:1 ).

7. Develop a sound trading psychology as a forex trader by curbing the use of forex broker bonus and leverage until your confidence is boosted.

9. Whenever you decide to be a forex SCALPING trader owing to your best suited trading method, then do not use a leverage more than 1:20.

NB. The truth is that as a SCALPER you will always have poor risk to reward ratio in the long run of your trading exercise. Therefore, your trading account with extremely LOW leverage will save your capital invested more often times.

10. The forex trading market is the biggest market in the world; there is more opportunities than others.

Nonetheless, always remember forex trading is FIRE trading in disguise, so extra care is needed to benefit from its ENERGY.

11. The best forex traders are medium term forex traders with price actions-swing trading concepts.

12. Always appreciate and value your trading capital even though it may be small; do not allow the market to take it from you without an exchange of trading knowledge values.

13. Do not base your profits outcome or return on the amount gained but explicitly on the percentage gained; remember a 1% consistent percentage in a month is better than an erratic influx of percentage, this separates and defines your trading vision as giant investor in prospective future trading course.

14. Always have a withdrawal culture towards your profits gained at the end of the month even if it is a bit of the profit gained; it boosts your trading psychology and shows evidence of your trading as a profitable business.

16. Always note that OVER-trading is GREED which is a forex trading DISEASE; it is better to have fewer consistent profitable trades in a year than many trades with nothing to account for at the end of the trading year.

17. In the pyramid of success only few occupy the top level of success, same applies to forex trading as a low percentage of traders succeed therefore strict caution is needed.

Many more among others.

Let professional forex traders in the house also add their trading philosophies.

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

Salary paid again as usual...

We thank God for this February's salary.

Drop your comment as required and see you again for March's salary coming next.

I thank you users who dropped their comments above and those who are yet but still going to drop too.

Thank you and God bless you more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money/23
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by oosea(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
oosea:
Please, what do you know about this broker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2905516/forex-metal-broker-what-experience

I don't recommend forex brokers boss.

It is best to use forex brokers reviews site. Try Google search for one. Thanks
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
fembizz:

Asian forex broker

etc.

Many more among others.

guy between instaforex and liteforex which broker is best??
Re: My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES by fembizz(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
stardragon:

guy between instaforex and liteforex which broker is best??

if you are not a scalping trader then the former is far better. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? / We Buy Waste Maltina Cans In Large Quantities / PAYONEER REVIEW / PAYONEER MASTERCARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.