Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! (28991 Views)

The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by clayrealty: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Buy LG unlock code from eBay $4
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by Ebimablog: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Amazon now ships dirrectly to Nigeria and even removs the barrier of Import duty,you can check out details here
http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/09/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to-nigeria-to-over-other-75-countries.html

Motivatore:
How did you ship it to Nigeria? I thought Amazon don't Gadgets ship to Nigeria...?
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by Ebimablog: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Amazon now ships just any item dirrectly to Nigeria and even removs the barrier of Import duty,you can check out details here
http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/09/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to-nigeria-to-over-other-75-countries.html

NaijaUntamed:

Bro how did u get the phone brought down to naija?
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by tommyrayrich(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Only losers buy such phones on Amazon...
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by tommyrayrich(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Am going to help you by flogging your BUTT for making such a poor and lame purchase... angry
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by heppie1st(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2015
naaaaa.... don't sell it as scrap... keep it and look for a blackberry 10 or mifi .... if you sell it, you're on the loss side.....

mt7511:
Hello house. I bought a used phone on amazon. When it arrived here in Nigeria and I put in my sim it did not work. I checked online and the imei has been blacklisted by t-mobile.

Please is there any solution for this problem? Can I unlock it or have the imei changed? I can't return the phone because the cost of shipping it back is very high.

Please house I need urgent help so this phone doesn't turn to a waste. Thanks.
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by DedeNkem: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
It is possible to change the imei but you have to Root the phone first.
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2015
mt7511:
Hello house. I bought a used phone on amazon. When it arrived here in Nigeria and I put in my sim it did not work. I checked online and the imei has been blacklisted by t-mobile.

Please is there any solution for this problem? Can I unlock it or have the imei changed? I can't return the phone because the cost of shipping it back is very high.

Sorry pal, you just wasted your funds, you need to buy phones the way mature people do, go to a shop test and buy get a reciept with warranty, stop buying fenced items. grin
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by redcliff: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
mt7511:

Lol.imei. forget the phone... so of all the second hand phones you say in nigeria and africa you decided to go get a second hand phone abroad. very apt!
Re: I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! by redcliff: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
nas4q:

Your friend should have inspected the phone before bringing it down. After all it's not a new one

How would tge friend know? is it the friend that bought the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Exit Fastboot Mode / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap / Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.