Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 (12906 Views)

We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed / The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media / Nigerian Civil War Began On This Day 49-years Ago(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Iran can attack Israel and vice versa. Anyway that's the cup of tea of both aggressive nations(Iran and Israel).

Which utopian military build up are you talking about in Iraq/Syria. Besides Iraq shouldn't be a topic here because the Americans have already done the damage there.. Russians are carrying out an air assault on ISIS and the silly rebels the Americans are training to topple an elected government of Syria. The whole Syria war as always been a war of interest between the imperialists and the Russian/communists. The question you should be asking yourself is why are the americans shedding the Isis they labelled as terrorists when Russia stepped into the whole brouhaha?

The Russians have always stand up to the hypocritical America and her puppets which if you ask me is a good thing.. Russia shouldn't allow america destroy another country again just as they destroyed Iraq,Libya etc. And that's what the former spy is telling the Americans, Putin says fvck off, we won't allow you to completely destroy Syria like you did to other smaller nations.

And as you calling me a Muslim, man you can call me whatever you like. I don't care.....
Don't be offended brother, we are on the same footing here. The only problem in the world at the moment is the United State of horror.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

I can bet that Netanyhu's rhetoric on Russia has to do more with Iran being an ally to Russia.

I can also bet that Israel will be open to discus limiting whatever role Iran will play to only Iraq and not Syria. This will be dangerously too close for Isreal to have Iranian troops to their border in Syria.

I also want to believe that the Israeli position is still being closely guarded not to upset the incoming American Republican presidency.

Israel has lost all hope with this current Obama govt but any rash move to allign with Russia will still be seen by whoever occupies the white house as betrayal after years of cordial US-Israeli relations.

Netanhayu is playing up on the rehtrioc
Sensible again. isreal is practically holding its cards close to heart, not wanting to over play its his either way.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Wars are fought on all fronts including economic battles

Russia is much better than the Americans and NATO that is why Putin has no problem taking over Syria from the Americans and Europe.

And before you mention defense budget disparities between the US and Russia know that a US manufactured hand held surface to air missile used in targetting helicopters and subsonic jets costs $20,000 while the same Russian variant cost about $3000

Americas $600bn defense budget is reeked with waste and corruption.

Can you compare a Russian Hind to an Apache ?
You are wasting your time trying to educate some of these people. In their deluded minds, they think war is what they see in the movies. Whenever they see or read about the gigantic US carriers, and the 600 billion dollar plus spent on the military industrial complex, they shout to high heavens. Unknown to them that military spending alone doesn't dictate capability, nor have they heard of the Russian SS-18 Missile and untracable underwater boats that makes those ships look like sitting ducks for Russian fifth generational missiles like Iskander and wicked Jamming devices.

But that is the reality when you have too much of Hollywood, CNN and BB-Sin brainwashing platforms of deceptions.

The ultimate result is " certified Zombiefication ".

Pathetic!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Appleyard:
You are wasting your time trying to educate some of these people. In their deluded minds, they think war is what they see in the movies. Whenever they see or read about the gigantic US carriers, and the 600 billion dollar plus spent on the military industrial complex, they shout to high heavens. Unknown to them that military spending alone doesn't dictate capability, nor have they heard of the Russian SS-18 Missile and untracable underwater boats that makes those ships look like sitting ducks for Russian fifth generational missiles like Iskander and wicked Jamming devices.

But that is the reality when you have too much of Hollywood, CNN and BB-Sin brainwashing platforms of deceptions.

The ultimate result is " certified Zombiefication ".

Pathetic!

Hollywood is the Pentagon's propaganda arm.

The Americans are pathetic at warfare as can be seen in every conflict they have been involved apart from the two invasions of Iraq.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Nairaland is a crappy site for crappy views.
When you begin to read stuffs like ''Nato is no match for the russia and china'', then you know the site is gone.
The gentility of america should not be taken for cowardice. They made some PR blunders and strategic mistakes which may have given putin a moral initiative, and which is why america is still looking and watching.
The russians should be careful not to be drunk on this moral victory and overplay their hand because american vengeance would be very hot and swift. It may not necessarily be a full scale war.
Russia should also pray that a warmongering strategist like ronald regan does not become president after obama, else all this posturing by putin would be deflated with overwhelming american counterforce.
The US is still the most powerful nation on earth.

Talk is always cheap my brother. Warmongering sh*t like who? There are no warmongering satanists more than the Bush family, yet it was under one of such Bush name George that Russia blown Georgia to shreds in 2008, and nothing happened.grin. Not to mention Russia was weaker then compare to now. This is not Reagan's era Yetsin and Gorbachev's Soviet that was too economically weak. This is modern day Russia and no nonesense Vladimir Muhamadu Putin.gringrin

Let that sink in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Shymm3x: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Appleyard:

Talk is always cheap my brother. Warmongering sh*t like who? There are no warmongering satanists more than the Bush family, yet it was under one of such Bush name George that Russia blown Georgia to shreds in 2008, and nothing happened.grin. Not to mention Russia was weaker then compare to now. This is not Reagan's era Yetsin and Gorbachev's Soviet that was too economically weak. This is modern day Russia and no nonesense Vladimir Muhamadu Putin.gringrin

Let that sink in.

Based on the reports I'm reading - the Russians are targeting all the US, Saudi Arabia, Qatari, and Turkish assets in Syria with surgical strikes and bunker busters and I heard a few Saudi, Qatari, and Turkish servicemen have been collateral damage. Israel has also been barred from the Syrian airspace.

The US also said all options are on the table - including military option - against Russian airstrikes on their Islamist assets. I don't think the US is suicidal cos Russia is basically doing what the US did in Libya albeit on the right side of history. The Russians also have the biggest nuclear submarine in the world, with nuclear warheads and ICBMs off the coast of Syria as deterrent and the Black Sea Naval feet there as well. They should start launching cruise missiles from the sea in the next few days against targets in both Syria and Iraq.

This is going to get interesting as time goes on. But the whole of Europe is behind Russia and Angela Merkel alluded to that yesterday. Hollande also supports Russia's initiative. And European people are celebrating Russia's intervention. Even in the UK - public opinions have been overwhelmingly pro-Russia. Putin is like a Demi-god right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
To add another possible reason why the US was so bent on toppling Assad by arming and supporting their proxy army in ISIS:

1. The EU was tired of Russia using gas supplies as a bargaining chip. US wants to setup missile base in Ukraine. So the EU and US support a pro Eurozone party into power in Ukraine . Ukraine is where gas supplies from Russia pass through to Europe.

2. Pro Russian elements in Crimea want nothing to do with the EU. This is the opportunity the vultures in the White House needed and the Ukrainian conflicts begin.

3. Putin makes his stand on Ukraine and Crimea very clear and so the EU and US look for other ways to hurt Russia.

4. Syria is one out of only 2 Nations to host Russian Air bases.

5. Syria is the only ally to Russia in the middle east.

6. EU and US want Assad out and his pro Russian govt so as to build a gas pipeline from Saudi Arabia through Syria to Europe.

7. ISIS makes up the shortfall of EU sanctions on Russian crude by pumping stolen oil in both Iraq and Syria through Turkey to Europe.

8. Putin has no choice but to stand with Assad not only to defend an old reliable ally but also to revert back to Russia's monopoly of Europe's energy market thereby exerting Russia's influence in EU.

9. Putin engages in high level secret talks with China to support Russia in Syria in order to prevent the US and EU using the security council at the UN to slam more sanctions on Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aurelius1:
Oh my God! Did I hear u say Poland? FYI, US has a missile defence shield meant to counter russian missiles stationed in Poland. All these countries you mentioned- Greece, Italy,Poland and Slovenia are all die-hard US allies. We are not even talking of France, Ukraine, Spain Germany, Sweden, Denmark.Turkey, Japan, UK,Israel, Holland, Pakistan, Australaia, New Zealand. To be honest, Russia and it's allies are outnumbered 5 to 1.
Just listen to your self again, go back to tha list of yours above and and closely peruse it to see those that would actually join forces with the US in the event of any battle.grin
You guys believe too much in propagandacheesy you even went as far as Australia,grin, then Holland, Denmark Japan, and New Zealand.grin

What makes you think these nations would want to fight Russia alone, let alone when it involves the likes of China and India et al?cheesy

Bilateral and diplomatic relations are strictly based on national interets and ideology. So too is military involvement in conflicts, especiially one on a large scale. How many of these NATO nations participated in the NATO-Serbia war? What of in Afghan, and in Libya where some of them ran out of bombs?grin

My dear, don't ever be carried away by the notion of NATO 28 membership fighting against Russia. It will only happen in the moviescheesy Even in ordinary sanctions, some of them are whimpering and complaining bitterly, let alone going to a war. the only thing keeping keeping some of them in line is because the US through NSA spying as revealed by snowden, has something against most of the top politicians in those places; as well as the prospect of economic wealth available around the EU. Otherwise, most of these nations also loath the US for all it stands for. And Once the ball starts rolling, it is then you will see many of them showing their true colour, some will quickly declare neutrality, others will switch sides, while unknown allies will suddenly emerge from the blue.

My brother, war goes way beyond hollywood and paper ally formations. It has a lot of determinants and underground works involved.

And whosoever tells you that France or Italy will rise against Russia, is sleeping in the air.grin Let alone those pigmy nations you mentions. Poland is just an emty vessle only good in sabre rattling. No need talking about Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
To start with,much of Israel's nuclear capabilities is unknown even to their main ally-US.They've never publicly admitted to owning nukes but the whole world knows about it.

From the little reports made public,leaked one way or the other,their nukes are no child's play plus Israel produces very effective defence systems and weapons,it would be wrong to think they'll fail in producing a very powerful ICBM that can favourably compete with Russian nukes.

According to testimonies made available to US Congress in 2004,reports have it Israeli ICBMs are buried deep underground they can withstand nuclear strike on the surface.

The number of military aircrafts Russia has doesn't determine who runs the skies.It's how effective your jets are utilized.That's where Israel comes in.
Can you pls oblige me on any plane in Isreal's arsenal more capable than the Su34s, let alone the Su35?

My dear, we all know that they the children of God. But unless God stands for Isreal, they aint no match for Russia whatever way.

So relax.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Hollywood is the Pentagon's propaganda arm.

The Americans are pathetic at warfare as can be seen in every conflict they have been involved apart from the two invasions of Iraq.
You are dead wrong! Even in Iraq, they have to bribe some of the Iraqis generals not to fight back.gringrin

And you didnt mention how effective they are in bombing houses and hospitalsgringrin

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
perfect grammar and punctuation.

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact detail
Shymm3x:

Based on the reports I'm reading - the Russians are targeting all the US, Saudi Arabia, Qatari, and Turkish assets in Syria with surgical strikes and bunker busters and I heard a few Saudi, Qatari, and Turkish servicemen have been collateral damage. Israel has also been barred from the Syrian airspace.

The US also said all options are on the table - including military option - against Russian airstrikes on their Islamist assets. I don't think the US is suicidal cos Russia is basically doing what the US did in Libya albeit on the right side of history. The Russians also have the biggest nuclear submarine in the world, with nuclear warheads and ICBMs off the coast of Syria as deterrent and the Black Sea Naval feet there as well. They should start launching cruise missiles from the sea in the next few days against targets in both Syria and Iraq.

This is going to get interesting as time goes on. But the whole of Europe is behind Russia and Angela Merkel alluded to that yesterday. Hollande also supports Russia's initiative. And European people are celebrating Russia's intervention. Even in the UK - public opinions have been overwhelmingly pro-Russia. Putin is like a Demi-god right now.
gringringringringrin At this stage, i can immagined Obama's indomie di*k slinging in horizontal circles, lashing out in anger looking for Mugabe to dig!gringringrin . The truth is, there is nothing the Hegemon can do right now. The US is caught in the middle.

Bad a*s Vladimir Muhamadu Putingringrin

3 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Appleyard:
You are dead wrong! Even in Iraq, they have to bribe some of the Iraqis generals not to fight back.gringrin

And you didnt mention how effective they are in bombing houses and hospitalsgringrin

You know that just last week the US had began their anti Russian propaganda campaign by using a fake pic to depict sufferings of civilians as a result of Russian air bombardment only for the same US to blow up a hospital in Afghanistan grin

I was conversing with an obvious CIA shill in a foriegn forum who wanted me to believe that Russian gains so far in Syria was because they (Russians) don't give a Fark about collateral damage and that US air strikes in Syria for over 6mths was hampered because they needed accurate intel of their target and if any collateral damage was within the vicinity of the strike target. I then asked the shill if this same protocol was observed in Afghanistan before they blew up a hospital filled with civilians.

The Ediot logged out grin

3 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

This is going to get interesting as time goes on. But the whole of Europe is behind Russia and Angela Merkel alluded to that yesterday. Hollande also supports Russia's initiative. And European people are celebrating Russia's intervention. Even in the UK - public opinions have been overwhelmingly pro-Russia. Putin is like a Demi-god right now

Source?
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:
WW3 has already began and most of you never even noticed.

Russian airstrikes and special forces are coordinating a massive attack on ISIS and all so-called moderate rebel positions in Syria and Iraq.

China has since sent two aircraft carriers to the Red Sea anchored off the coast of Jordan to give Russia forces operating in Syria and Iraq much needed rear cover in case Obama decides to send NATO jets to intercept Russian jets and special forces ground troops.

Iran has drafted hundreds of it's elite fighting force into Iraq.

Israel is already contemplating dumping the idea of supporting FSA fighters in Syria to oust Asaad due to Obama's insistence on having his nuclear deal with Iran.

The US, EU and NATO have known for months of Putin's plan to assemble a coalition to uproot ISIS from Syria and Iraq!.

This is the real reason behind the Arab- Muslim ''refugee'' invasion of Europe.

The US is secretly amassing an army of Arab Muslims to be trained, equipped and deployed to the Middle-East to counter Russian led war on ISIS.

Now you know why 75% of the so called refugees are young men of fighting age.

Do you people pull all these stories from your ass?
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by ValerianSteel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Appleyard:
Can you pls oblige me on any plane in Isreal's arsenal more capable than the Su34s, let alone the Su35?

My dear, we all know that they the children of God. But unless God stands for Isreal, they aint no match for Russia whatever way.

So relax.
Last I checked the Israeli upgrade their jets every year to new defense system and incorporate advanced softwares in them.

They may not produce new jets but they have one of the most effective Airforce in the world,aside the fact that their Airforce is the most active in the world.

Like I said earlier,jets don't win the war the effective of how they are utilized in the air does.

Oh please,y'all should quit the biblical references.Israel has gotten to where it is based on what it has made out of itself.

While I'm not saying Russia can't take out Israel,what I'm sure of is,it's not gonna be as simple as ABC.Israel is a power in its own might and has the same capacity to fight any country that dares it.But of course Russia is more powerful,it can also be taken down.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Do you people pull all these stories from your ass?

Maybe until you are shot then will you know there is war

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Maybe until you are shot then will you know there is war

Where did you pull the info from? Kindly tell me!
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
No world power has ever gone down without bringing the house down - You might want to go back to history lane.
You've forgotten that even Japs and China has an axe to grind that is overdue and ordinarily South Korea would take care of North Korea .

NATO's combine forces can will create a living hell for Moscow after all Moscow is virtually surrounded from all angles with military bases and hostile countries that are allies with the U.S. sharing a common boundary which will give the U.S. acess to Russia's mainland - I hope you're aware that the U.S. have normalized relations with Cuba the only nation that has the balls to bring in the Russian military within a striking distance into America's homeland ?. I'm simply saying that the U.S. would have an upper hand by re-supplying and re-equipping their military than Moscow that would be under siege from all angles.

Go n read about Bering Strait, it connects u.s state Alaska to Russia.

Let me clear u well, Russia's neighbours will never join the west to fight Russia. The fight is going to be well balanced, if it ever happens.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Where did you pull the info from? Kindly tell me!

I have an IQ of over 120!

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

I have an IQ of over 120!

This is why you are pulling stories from your ass.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Things are about to go full retardd as Russia is set to support a coup in Saudi Arabia.

Here is a thread I have going on here on this topic. https://www.nairaland.com/2644884/strong-indication-russian-backed-coup

America is doomed!
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

This is why you are pulling stories from your ass.

My ass has an IQ greater than yours grin

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

My ass has an IQ greater than yours grin

China's Position on Syria Issue
Continued conflict in Syria has brought sufferings to the Syrian people and impacted peace and stability in the Middle East. China is deeply worried about the situation. China maintains that political settlement is the only realistic way out of the Syrian crisis. All relevant parties in Syria should take credible steps to implement the spirit of the communiqué of the foreign ministers' meeting of the Action Group on Syria, cease fire and stop violence immediately, positively respond to the initiative of holding the second Geneva conference on the Syrian issue, and start and implement a Syrian-led, inclusive political transition as soon as possible. Relevant parties in the international community should provide positive and constructive help for the political settlement of the Syrian issue and avoid taking any action that could further militarize the crisis.

China follows the latest developments in Syria closely. We firmly oppose the use of chemical weapons by anyone. China supports the UN investigation team in conducting independent, objective, impartial and professional investigations. The next step should be determined by the Security Council based on the findings of the UN investigation team. Unilateral military actions that bypass the Security Council will have serious impact on the situation in Syria and the Middle East region and they are also a violation of international law and the basic norms governing international relations.

China has maintained an objective and just position and a responsible attitude on the Syrian issue. We are committed to protecting the fundamental interests of the Syrian people, maintaining peace and stability in the Middle East region and upholding the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and basic norms governing international relations. China has made consistent efforts to promote peace and encourage dialogue, firmly supported and actively promoted the political settlement of the Syrian issue, and supported Mr. Brahimi, UN-Arab League Joint Special Representative for Syria, in making impartial mediation. China will respect and support any settlement plan on the Syrian issue as long as it is widely accepted by all relevant parties in Syria. China has watched closely the humanitarian situation in Syria. We have provided humanitarian assistance to the Syrian people, including Syrian refugees in other countries, as our ability permits, and will continue to do so.

[size=18pt]http://bw.chineseembassy.org/eng/xwdt/t1076201.htm[/size]

DUMBFVCK!
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

China's Position on Syria Issue
Continued conflict in Syria has brought sufferings to the Syrian people and impacted peace and stability in the Middle East. China is deeply worried about the situation. China maintains that political settlement is the only realistic way out of the Syrian crisis. All relevant parties in Syria should take credible steps to implement the spirit of the communiqué of the foreign ministers' meeting of the Action Group on Syria, cease fire and stop violence immediately, positively respond to the initiative of holding the second Geneva conference on the Syrian issue, and start and implement a Syrian-led, inclusive political transition as soon as possible. Relevant parties in the international community should provide positive and constructive help for the political settlement of the Syrian issue and avoid taking any action that could further militarize the crisis.

China follows the latest developments in Syria closely. We firmly oppose the use of chemical weapons by anyone. China supports the UN investigation team in conducting independent, objective, impartial and professional investigations. The next step should be determined by the Security Council based on the findings of the UN investigation team. Unilateral military actions that bypass the Security Council will have serious impact on the situation in Syria and the Middle East region and they are also a violation of international law and the basic norms governing international relations.

China has maintained an objective and just position and a responsible attitude on the Syrian issue. We are committed to protecting the fundamental interests of the Syrian people, maintaining peace and stability in the Middle East region and upholding the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and basic norms governing international relations. China has made consistent efforts to promote peace and encourage dialogue, firmly supported and actively promoted the political settlement of the Syrian issue, and supported Mr. Brahimi, UN-Arab League Joint Special Representative for Syria, in making impartial mediation. China will respect and support any settlement plan on the Syrian issue as long as it is widely accepted by all relevant parties in Syria. China has watched closely the humanitarian situation in Syria. We have provided humanitarian assistance to the Syrian people, including Syrian refugees in other countries, as our ability permits, and will continue to do so.

[size=18pt]http://bw.chineseembassy.org/eng/xwdt/t1076201.htm[/size]

DUMBFVCK!

Then how come China has two aircraft carriers docked off the Syrian port of Tartus?

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=LeOstrich post=38695135][/quote]

With your over 120 IQ you are not even able to quote properly?

Where is the source I have been asking you for?

So China secretly intervenes in Syria now? OR have people like you made up stories that you help spreading?

Go back to school.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

With your over 120 IQ you are not even able to quote properly?

Where is the source I have been asking you for?

So China secretly intervenes in Syria now? OR have people like you made up stories that you help spreading?

Go back to school.

I don't like posting long posts on NL because from what I have found out the attention span of your average NL member is like that of a 5yr old. He/she hates long posts and is ever demanding of pissures.

So, I try as much as possible to lead my discussions from one post to the other.

Start from page 0 of this thread and this time take the time to read my posts.

I have provided enough valid links for you doubting thomases.

By the way, China and Russia have agreed that it is best to destabilize Saudi Arabia as this is sure to destroy American hegemony of the global economy.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Tkester: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

You know that just last week the US had began their anti Russian propaganda campaign by using a fake pic to depict sufferings of civilians as a result of Russian air bombardment only for the same US to blow up a hospital in Afghanistan grin

I was conversing with an obvious CIA shill in a foriegn forum who wanted me to believe that Russian gains so far in Syria was because they (Russians) don't give a Fark about collateral damage and that US air strikes in Syria for over 6mths was hampered because they needed accurate intel of their target and if any collateral damage was within the vicinity of the strike target. I then asked the shill if this same protocol was observed in Afghanistan before they blew up a hospital filled with civilians.

The Ediot logged out grin

Hahahahahaha!
Badt guy!

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

I don't like posting long posts on NL because from what I have found out the attention span of your average NL member is like that of a 5yr old. He/she hates long posts and is ever demanding of pissures.

So, I try as much as possible to lead my discussions from one post to the other.

Start from page 0 of this thread and this time take the time to read my posts.

I have provided enough valid links for you doubting thomases.

By the way, China and Russia have agreed that it is best to destabilize Saudi Arabia as this is sure to destroy American hegemony of the global economy.

Regards!

Your sources are a joke.

@bold
Another assertion. Who told you that? Xi Jinping?

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Your sources are a joke.

@bold
Another assertion. Who told you that? Xi Jinping?

Would you have preferred the bigblackcock network aka bbc?

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2644884/strong-indication-russian-backed-coup

feast on this sheeple
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

feast on this sheeple

Answer my question.

How do you know that "China and Russia have agreed that it is best to destabilize Saudi Arabia as this is sure to destroy American hegemony of the global economy"?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

feast on this sheeple

I checked on the link and as expected I found more assertions pulled out of your ...

Putin is rearranging the chess pieces all over the damn middle east.

Putin knows the Saudis and Turks will sooner or later do something stup1d like flooding Syria with their Islam mercenaries and given the silence from most Saudi clerics who we would have expected by now to issue a fatwa on Putin it is obvious that the Saudis can not really grasp the concept of a major player like Rusia, China and Iran forming a coalition to destroy its Sunni rebels in Syria and Iraq.

This is why I feel the Saudis are mute. They know that if they dare mention a word on Russia's prescence in Syria , Putin will support a coup in Saudi Arabia to oust the Saudi royal family.

Since when does China want to destroy the Sunni rebels? Where did you pull this information from?

I hope you realize now how you play out fantasy scenarios that lack any evidence, don't you?
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

I checked on the link and as expected I found more assertions pulled out of your ...

Since when does China want to destroy the Sunni rebels? Where did you pull this information from?

I hope you realize now how you play out fantasy scenarios that lack any evidence, don't you?

China does not fark around when it comes to taking out the kebaab.

You may not be aware but China is facing its own home grown islamic terrorism at home.

China just like Russia is not in anyway interested in whatever sectarian beef that is brewing in the muddled east but rather is using the chaos in syria to flex it's authority and carve out a huge big slice of influences and interests.

It is also no secret that China and Russia have since dumped trading with each other in dollars and that both these countries are pushing to issue an alternate global currency to replace the dollar.

By simply disrupting oil flows from Saudi Arabia, the petrodollar global economy will fall flat dead on it's head and with it America.

Besides, personally I believe Saudi Arabia deserves to have a war as they are part of the problem in the region with this sunni crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character / IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.