Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which Nairaland Forum Are You More Active In? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Which Nairaland Forum Are You More Active In? (482 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Forum Are You More Active In? by manny4u(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Just checked my profile and found out how long have spent on nairaland. My encounter with nairaland was accidental but I have never regretted it as have learnt more than enough out here. Well my interest has always been :
1. Jobs and vacancies- maybe because am a job seeker and desperately in need of one
2. Literature- As a writer myself I have always enjoyed the creative minds of nairalanders and have learnt a lot from them. Guys like Maziomenuko thrill me a lot.
3. Sports- Those guys can argue in African.
4. Politics- Those APC and PDP guys are the funniest humans you can ever get around here.
5. Religion- hmmmmmmm! Incidentally nairaland has got more atheist and agnostics than have seen anywhere in the world. Very interesting guys who blame God and religion for everything.
These are all mine please add yours.
Re: Which Nairaland Forum Are You More Active In? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
manny4u:
Just checked my profile and found out how long have spent on nairaland. My encounter with nairaland was accidental but I have never regretted it as have learnt more than enough out here. Well my interest has always been :
1. Jobs and vacancies- maybe because am a job seeker and desperately in need of one
2. Literature- As a writer myself I have always enjoyed the creative minds of nairalanders and have learnt a lot from them. Guys like Maziomenuko thrill me a lot.
3. Sports- Those guys can argue in African.
4. Politics- Those APC and PDP guys are the funniest humans you can ever get around here.
5. Religion- hmmmmmmm! Incidentally nairaland has got more atheist and agnostics than have seen anywhere in the world. Very interesting guys who blame God and religion for everything.
These are all mine please add yours.

Section and not forum.... Edit the topic

(1) (Reply)

Guys Of Now Adays Ladies Becareful / Lifestyle Writer Wanted For Hyperlocal Site / THE WAY FORWARD By Victoria Omoghena Edidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.