Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (10048 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
just for the records it's scot free not Scott free.
Yea,I know...dah was a mistake...Scott's a name of a person.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by ronald4lif(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
dharay99:
0hk, wah do we av here,
ßitch figh†....?

Dharray gerrarahere. No umpire assignment for you today. tongue
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:
l)
HALIMI24 am not suprised,you are from that part of the world where peadophiles are celebrated, so keep.fvcking your children to death,buh make sure its only ur own children....

Very demented set of people God created,all they know is how to kill and maim
#idd,
Her children?. grin grin

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

I knew u were dumb

I jst wanted 2 see u prove it more urself

Continue hating pple who u share dsame race with
D mofo actually mentioned God in d post

Ha!
Am not suprised at your outburst peadophile...

You have nothing to do about it,coz u r guilty as charged...now please here is rope,kindly do the world a favour....

Hang yourself

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:

i might be online buh am.not jobless
mr/mrs/miss
i gat mysef busy so i dnt take anytyn bout y'all on NL serious,buh for you not to af a solution yoursef n go abt celebrating child molestation already shows your level of wickedness....

NB :learn to respect the opinion of others also,insults does not solve any problem
92 topics
More than 2400 post

& 1 month 4 days online

Dumb-dumb enlighten me more as 2 what d term joblessness entails

D problem wit pple like u is u speak b4 thinking

& when d nonsense u spew is challenged u get upset
#_idiotic mindset

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

i knew u were dumb

I jst wanted 2 see u prove it more urself

Continue hating pple who u share dsame race with
D mofo actually mentioned God in d post

Ha!
like seriously dumb.?
Aaaaahh dah†s uncalled f0r... cry cry

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
dharay99:

#idd,
Her children?. grin grin
Yes her own children if she is really a (her)

Let her molest her male child and her husband or partner molest her female child.....
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by ronald4lif(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I was going to ask the same question...

Since most people don't want to grow old and identify with their age group which subliminally influence their behavioral pattern and brain development there's a possibility they subconsciously adopt kids way of life and consequently feel attraction towards kids. Just thinking aloud.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Dharray gerrarahere. No umpire assignment for you today. tongue
it's on ßro,
Plz help me assemble match_†icke†s & ga†e fee
for d viewers...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

92 topics
More than 2400 post

& 1 month 4 days online

I have always come across the term foolish fool....now i know what it means...

Okay,you are a troll that wants to use my moniker to gain recognition on NL please be my guest....
FYI,will be busy asap,buh mention me as much as you like amma be back for ya

PEADOPHILE tongue
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:
l)
HALIMI24 am not suprised,you are from that part of the world where peadophiles are celebrated,so keep.fvcking your children to death,buh make sure its only ur own children....

Very demented set of people God created,all they know is how to kill and maim
Haba.I wonder when we Northerners will stop being judged unfairly. Child-rape and killings happen everywhere,it isn't just confined to the North.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=18pt]misspicy 2-1 halimi24[/size]

Let's do ds girls..... cool
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Since most people don't want to grow old and identify with their age group which subliminally influence their behavioral pattern and brain development there's a possibility they subconsciously adopt kids way of life and consequently feel attraction towards kids. Just thinking aloud.
Attraction 2wards kids with no restraints nd element of rationality..It's sad...sad!
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

92 topics
More than 2400 post

& 1 month 4 days online

#_idiotic mindset

daaaaaaaymn.!
So she is dah† jobless.? shocked cry

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Haba.I wonder when we Northerners will stop being judged unfairly. Child-rape and killings happen everywhere,it isn't just confined to the North.
Am sorry ma...

I know its happens everywhere buh why do people from the north celebrate it instead of seeing it as a crime,why do they give a 9 year old out as a bride...

Seriously,this is not even the aim of this thread,d op was advocating against child molestation especially does done by their immediate family buh that OTONDO had no solutions and still supported child molestation then she/ he went ahead to curse out people with solution....seriously?
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:
I ave always come across the term foolish fool....now i know what it means...

Okay,you are a troll that wants to use my moniker to gain recognition on NL please be my guest....
FYI,will be busy asap,buh mention me as much as you like amma be back for ya

PEADOPHILE tongue
in one word,
halimi24 is a fooooolish fool.? sad

Aaah dun die.! cry

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sincerely I don't have a clue why Chinese women does that and not aware of it until now.

On the issue of pubes trimming I think it makes one feel more comfortable around their privates even as it's widely believed to be more hygienic

Why wasn't it widely believed 2 be more hygienic

In d 1970s,80s&90s

Why did dis belief start being propagated in d

2000s esp by d media??

& since then pedophilia seems 2 be on d increase in many societies

Afterall av heard many men say they want nothing
2 do wit women without shaved pubes

If a man said dat in d 1970s or 80s

Alarm bells would ring(Pedophile!!)

Why do u think dis mindset is d new normal??

Evolution??
Changing times??
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=19pt]misspicy 3-2 halimi24[/size]

##The ßitch Fight....borinq †ho. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yea,I know...dah was a mistake...Scott's a name of a person.
I know that.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:

I have always come across the term foolish fool....now i know what it means...

Okay, you are a troll that wants to use my moniker to gain recognition on NL tongue
Come up wit something new&

Quit projecting ur mindset on me

So u desire 2 gain popularity on nland??

Wit who??losers like blackett, Dharay99&tosyne2much??
Child pls

I av been on dis forum before ur dumb black pimpled _ass

Could spell paedophile correctly

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:

Am sorry ma...

I know its happens everywhere buh why do people from the north celebrate it instead of seeing it as a crime,why do they give a 9 year old out as a bride...

Seriously,this is not even the aim of this thread,d op was advocating against child molestation especially does done by their immediate family buh that OTONDO had no solutions and still supported child molestation then she/ he went ahead to curse out people with solution....seriously?
I get your point. It is as a result of ignorance and the heavy influence of the Arabs on our culture. Not all Northerners practice it. You should be tactful next time. I really felt bad.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Wit who??losers like black ett, Dhar ay99&tosyne2 much??
Child pls

hahahahahaha.... grin
0k.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I get your point. It is as a result of ignorance and the heavy influence of the Arabs on our culture. Not all Northerners practice it. You should be tactful next time. I really felt bad
Really??
Go 2 d politics section&u'll see worse things being said

I had 2 develop a thick skin&start bashing d dundees too

Go 2 d frontpage&u'll hardly see any northerner found guilty or being accused of paedophilia but other regions??
Whew!!!!!!!!

Watch how they'll say its becos northerners hide it&it part of our culture

Many pple in other regions of ngr live very

horrible lives so they log into nland&'download' deir frustrations on northerners who don't even care abt them

Diplomacy get u nowhere on dis website
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:
Wit who??losers like blac,kett, Dhar,ay99&tosyn,e2much?? Child pls
Let me pretend i didnt see my name
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Really??
Go 2 d politics section&u'll see worse things being said

I had 2 develop a thick skin&start bashing d dundees too

Go 2 d frontpage&u'll hardly see any northerner guilty or accused of paedophilia but other regions??
Whew!!!!!!!!

Many pple in other regions of ngr live very

horrible lives so they log into nland&download deir frustrations on northerners who don't even send them

Diplomacy get u nowhere on dis website
Hehe. I can't help it, i'm kinda sensitive.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Wit who??losers like blackett, Dharay99&tosyne2much??
Child pls

On what basis are u calling those ppl losers... nd wah do they have to do with this?...Dear champion, u've been on this forum long enough,yeah?...Buh u never learnt to adhere to rules or is it that yhu never read 'em?
Now,pls,stop derailing my thread!
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nothing is as barbaric as the practice of child maid If some parents can allow their kids indulge then we can hardly fault when they allow their child slaves, can we?
In other words;

It is what it is

&nothing can be done 2 right d anomaly

Cos we're all guilty of d act&its better left

Ignored

Okay then
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Let me pretend i didnt see my name
& if u saw ur name what will u do lil boy??

Compile another wack list of top tens??

Child log off nland cos its time 4 ur afternoon nap
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by ronald4lif(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Why wasn't it widely believed 2 be more hygienic

In d 1970s,80s&90s

Why did dis belief start being propagated in d

2000s esp by d media??

& since then pedophilia seems 2 be on d increase in many societies

Afterall av heard many men say they want nothing
2 do wit women without shaved pubes

If a man said dat in d 1970s or 80s

Alarm bells would ring(Pedophile!!)

Why do u think dis mindset is d new normal??

Evolution??
Changing times??

I think it's more of a media liability than evolution. The media has been the leading tool that propagate sexuality and it characteristics.

They grant audience to safety razor companies to uplift their sales by 'enlightening' people on the need to trim their pubes. Gradually it becomes a tradition and those who don't trim theirs are seen as unkempt and unhygienic.

Sex sells and the media is solely responsible for projecting it. It controls the mind of the masses and whatever image they project becomes acceptable in due time. Just like they have made us believe that light complexion women are more appealing to the eyes than dark ones. Which isn't true.

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:
On what basis are u calling those ppl losers... nd wah do they have to do with this?...Dear champion, u've been on this forum long enough,yeah?...Buh u never learnt to adhere to rules or is it that yhu never read 'em?
Now,pls,stop derailing my thread!

A daft _fool insulted me,my region&my ethnicity I insulted d simp back&u what??

Expect me 2 turn d other cheek&smile no??

I challenged d foolishness in ur posts& dat of d

Mofolinic misspicy&u are accusing of derailing d thread??

Ok.Let me exit d thread 4 u&ur online 'friends'
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by falconey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You beat me to it. I was just flipping through to see if anyone had addressed the colligation of men as paedophilia.

I take it to be an error on the OP's part or if deliberate then may I seize this opportunity to remind her that children sexual molestation is not limited to the girl child. Although more prevalent with men, some women also abuse their wards and other non-related minors.

However, I applaud the message and awareness she's creating that we should condemn this ugly crime against minors and rape generally.

yeah I aint fvcking paedophilia , thou I'd eye those teenage girls does that make me a paedophile

"Naughtiest Pre-wedding Shoot Ever" Man Places Mouth On Lady's Boobs(photo) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66