Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (25439 Views)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Abuja Blasts: Nigerians Mourn As Buhari Supporters Remain Unremorseful / End Of Terrorism In Sight Despite Abuja Blasts – Buhari Replies (PUNCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by yemoxy: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
MR PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T BE DISTRESSED YET. WE WANT YOU TO USE YOUR TWO EYES TO WITNESS YOUR DOWNFALL AND SOJOURN TO THE GREAT BEYOND TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS.

Chai!!!!! now I truly believe that animals are more intelligent than some human beings. This your IQ ehn!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by IAMTHEHERO: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
Shameless man!! By december he will remind us that he only said December and not December 2015!! What and incompetent and illiterate old fool
That was how he declared his assets; I HAVE A LAND IN PORT HARCOURT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS. His ZOMBIES and ROBOTS started singing his praise. Nigeria sorry!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by temitemi1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kilo de
Aminat508:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Myself2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tragic Muumuuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by nortcentrallord(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hope he's not dead yet undecided undecided undecidedwe can't afford a national burial at this moment of our economy cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Bambless1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Buhari's will to end bokoharam before december remain strong" Sai baba! Sai Lie! We are waiting oh
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Eluwilussit(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

Yeye people. Nonsense.

Blood of the dead will hunt APC & Lie Mohammed till they depart this world. angry

Even in the afterlife! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Dbboy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
He is senseless, after sending delegate rather than go there himself, he is rather clueless.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by livinbygrace: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls,what business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State Festac precisely?You advise and information would be highly appreciated.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by sonssyo: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bald head pa chukwudi as far as am concern PMB has come to stay and flush out corruption either u like it or not the corrupt senate president seat will be declared vacant cos' of his corruption case. GEJ will be probe and all his account will be freeze too.

very shallow thinking, good for u!!!
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
salissmg:
A fool will always be a fool by his statement. U lack moral upbringing that one can even asertain the level of ur educational backgroud. People of ur type is a disgrace to the public community and a wast of sperm. Katzami mai yawo da kashi aduwawu.

Illiterate pls leave the messenger and reply the message. Is what he is saying valid? If no, give reasons
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Rich4god(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Am just scared....
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by J4justice: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bald head pa chukwudi as far as am concern PMB has come to stay and flush out corruption either u like it or not the corrupt senate president seat will be declared vacant cos' of his corruption case. GEJ will be probe and all his account will be freeze too.

What does your comments got to do with the issue at stake? We are talking about the insecurity in Nigeria you are here spitting trash.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Angoni(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
The coward daura geriatric general Buhari can not even visit the sites of the blast himself. His COAF is busy charming snakes and doing press ups. Meanwhile, boka haram is bombing away innocent people all over the place. What a bunch almajiri old fools.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by jonuel1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
u don't av any point here to tell buhari that he should resign hmmm PMB av been up and doing i love him in tackling corruption and insurgency it just that millitary men should step up their work. as far as this country is concern for corruption is been named and been tackled.

Why you no de get sense sef?

Na the dead go celebrate the result of the supposed fight against corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by sonssyo: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mr President d three months you promised us is gone,December is by f corner remember. diz fins are not easy,u tot u can just do it at once.now I no dat my former president did his very best. u need to acquire more bomb dictectors and plant in strategic places rather than touring from one country to d other there by wasting d available resources that is been troubled by global recession. do somefin fast before doz dat chanted change will start chanting chanced.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by sonssyo: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mr President d three months you promised us is gone,December is by d corner remember. diz fins are not easy,u tot u can just do it at once.now I no dat my former president did his very best. u need to acquire more bomb dictectors and plant in strategic places rather than touring from one country to d other there by wasting d available resources that is been troubled by global recession. do somefin fast before doz dat chanted change will start chanting chanced.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by HARDDON: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-distressed-by-abuja-blasts/

Government delegation huh? Can see how distressed he really is.... swallow ur pride and go learn from GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by pumbamiks(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
The main problem militating against our terror war is that we fight each other when terrorists strike instead of uniting against terrorists!Ben Bruce.
Mchew.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by J4justice: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=38627092]u don't av any point here to tell buhari that he should resign hmmm PMB av been up and doing i love him in tackling corruption and insurgency it just that millitary men should step up their work. as far as this country is concern for corrupti
on is been named and been tackled.[/quote

Now Buhari is trying, military failed to live to its expectations before the military was capable but Jonathan was incompetent . Hypocrisy!
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by xklucvG: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
My condolence to the bereaved. But somebody should help me tell my president that military solution is a wrong approach to this problem. It is a ploy to get the military more funds. The president should go and dialogue with Boko Haram without the involvement of any military personnel. Dialogue is the solution. If they insist in having their caliphate and their people wants it then let them have it we must not live together because the west wants it so.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by neocortex: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
frisky2good:
Why can't he go there? Is it not Abuja?

Fear fear president.
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Aminat508(f): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Kilo de
cango tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by stwazobia: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is a scam............
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by neocortex: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pa chukwudi always amaze me with his comment thus far. since buhari swear in on may 29th this year things av begin to change for the first time in 5 years kerosene is now selling for 50 naira per litre this is awesome from his government.

Keep living in fools paradise until you become a boko haram victim
that is when you will wake up to reality,
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Dbboy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you are expecting Buhari to go to the bomb blasts scene then you are on a long thing the duara man would rather go and see those dead poisoned cows than see dead Nigerian. After all he values cow more to human life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by olaglofarm: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
peace of insurgence cant come by any presidential candidate but by the work and GRACE OF GOD, to all that claim looking for peace yet waiting for the downfall of a president through insurgence of BH, please bear in mind that we are talking of human LIVES not ANIMAL, at this point we need to call the attention of our president to BH, and also pray for GOD intervention and not insult ourselfs nor the country HEAD. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.GOD BLESS Y'ALL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by J4justice: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
excuse me bro is it easy to stop insurgency in this country no it's not easy hmmm. it's a gradual process for the first time in this country the military was able to destroy insurgent in sambisa forest hmmmmmm.

But it was easy to stop it during Jonathan's administration, right? Buhari promised to eliminate insurgence within three days if sworn in as the C-in-C, but unfortunately, the reverse is now the case.

Buhari nd co. branded Jonathan as the most incompetent and clueless President world over.

Even in his so-called fight against corruption, how could he convince a sane Nigerian that he is fighting corruption when he has the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas, etc around him and also championing the campaign against corruption? Conspiracy theorist!
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by ocelot2006(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
SirWere:
PMB, I trust you will flush out whatever corrupt offical who aided this operation. God bless Nigeria!

And what of the incompetency on his own part? Who will flush that out?
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by athaboi(f): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
excuse me bro is it easy to stop insurgency in this country no it's not easy hmmm. it's a gradual process for the first time in this country the military was able to destroy insurgent in sambisa forest hmmmmmm.
fool, it is now u knw is not easy but wen it was goodluck u guys were shouting @ him idiotic and evil pple, dont worry God will punish u all one by one. Devils
Re: Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts by Niwdog(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari should resign Asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.