Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30657 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Prove that the post is vague.

You wrong your own soul if you see the truth and turn your face away from it.
like I said earlier no room for argument. Serve your God and let me serve mine. Atleast you cant expect me to comment on your vague post. Must we argue... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
like I said earlier no room for argument. Serve your God and let me serve mine. Atleast you cant expect me to comment on your vague post. Must we argue... Smh

Since you are not ready to argue, did anyone force you to comment on my thread?

You said the post is vague without any proof to back up your statement. Learn not to accuse anything when you are not ready to defend your words, okay?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

You brought it up, not treat it? undecided

I said not now or you want to force me?! undecided

Paul was certified an apostle by other Apostles. But mohamed, no one certified him. Its always him and his angel in secret...

I need no one to verify or validate the Prophet's message because all he said can't be from a man but from the One True Almighty Allah. A Christian during the time of Prophet Muhammad knew he was the expected Prophet, so no need to blab about something you'll never know.

Concerning Paul, I know you're already shaking so lemme be nice on you. Firstly, how did Paul convert?!

No see The Hadith by yourself. Do you mean Catholic?

Are you confused or what, what concerns hadith and Catholic. Oh! You're trying to defend Christians eating dead bodies of Muslims right?! Sorry to break it to you, this event happened in the 11-12th century while Catholic and Protestant nonsense was in the 15th century. So those who partook in the grievous crime were all Christians.

[size=14pt]This is the story of Abu Sufyan: When the Meccan leader visited the Muslim army camp in 630 in an attempt to convince Muhammad not to make war, he was chased into their prophet's presence at the point of a sword. There he was “invited” to embrace Islam:

[Muhammad] said, “Woe to you, Abu Sufyan, isn’t it time that you recognize that I am Allah’s apostle?” He (Abu Sufyan) answered, “As to that I still have some doubt.” I (the narrator) said to him, “Submit and testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the apostle of Allah before you lose your head,” so he did so. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 814)

No word of admonishment from Muhammad is recorded. The Prophet of Islam fully accepted the “conversion” and immediately made use of Abu Sufyan to further his political goals.

Abu Sufyan before he became a Muslim was one of the most vicious and severe enemy of the Prophet Muhammad, he contributed to killing of Muslims and taking over their properties. His enmity to the Prophet (p) degenerated into full scale war against him on the field of battle. He would also make fun of him with his tongue at public gatherings. Ali advised him to apologize to the Prophet for his wrongdoings and he complied. In fact his wife who ate the heart of Prophet Muhammad's Uncle became a Muslim.

Of course, if a conversion is forced it is not going to be a faithful “conversion”. Abu Sufyan’s conversion was sincere, so much so that he even put his life on the line by standing firm in protecting the Prophet (p) in the Battle of Hunayn.

When Abu Sufyan was about to die, he was recorded to have said:

Abu Ishaq As-Sibai said: when Abu Sufyan bin Al Harith bin Abdul Muttalib approached his death he said “Do not weep over my death for since I became a Muslim, I have not been tarnished”
Sa’d Yusuf Abu Aziz, Men and Women around the Messenger (p), Darussalam, 2009, p284

Does this look like forced conversion to you? A man who fought for Islam afterwards in which he lost his two eyes. After the Prophet died, he was the Governor Of Najran. Better come up with something better!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
^mentor, I dey feeel you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
plappville:

After he had conquered Mecca, Muhammad began ordering the executions of those who had insulted him or apostatized.  One of these was his former scribe, Abdullah bin Sa’d, who transcribed Muhammad's “revelations” from Allah, but lost his faith in the "prophet" when the latter adopted suggested editing (Allah’s word was supposed to be unalterable).  Abdullah saved himself by reverting back to Islam in Muhammad’s presence at Mecca as the prophet of Islam waited for someone to strike off his head:
The apostle remained silent for a long time til finally he said ‘yes.’  When Uthman [and Abdullah] had left, he said to his companions who were sitting around him, “I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!”  One of the Ansar said, “Then why didn’t you give me a sign, O apostle of Allah?”  He answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 819).

Several poets were murdered by Muhammad at Mecca for the crime of having mocked him.  Another such poet, named Ka’b bin Zuhayr, saved his own skin by converting to Islam after finding no other way to avoid execution. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 888-889).

If I may ask you, what did Elijah do to teenagers who were teasing him?! undecided When the Prophet took over Makkah, he forgave all the people and asked 9-10 to be executed. If it were to be biblical Moses, he would have destroyed the whole city, raped, bashed infants head on rocks and kept some virgins for Jesus but the Prophet did none of this but forgave thousands and dealt with only 4. Here's the reason why he executed them:

Abdul Uzza bin Khatal who after converting to Islam killed his helper’s slave and was unrepentant of what he had committed and became an apostate. Miqyas bin Sababa, after accepting blood money from Muhammad (pbuh), and forgiveness to the person who had killed his brother Hisham, still took vengeful action and became a murderer and an apostate. Likewise, Huwairith and a female singer were put to death as well.

This had nothing to do with forced conversion because many left when the Muslims entered and the Prophet commanded that none should be fought except if the Muslims are attacked first.

The Hadith also records that many other Meccans converted to Islam under obvious duress.  As one apprehensive observer noted to Muhammad at the time:

(They embraced Islam because) they were defeated at your hands (and as such their Islam is not dependable). (Sahih Muslim 4453)

This is what I call deception, Look at how you trim a full hadith just to suit your perverted and twisted meanings. Here's the hadith in full:

It has been narrated on the authority of Anas that, on the Day of Hunain. Umm Sulaim took out a dagger she had in her possession. Abiu Talha saw her and said: Messenger of Allah, this is Umm Sulaim. She is holding a dagger. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) asked (her): What for are you holding this dagger? She said: I took it up so that I may tear open the belly of a polytheist who comes near me. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) began to smile (at these words). She said: Messenger of Allah, kill all those people-other than us-whom thou hast declared to be free (on the day of the Conquest of Mecca). (They embraced Islam because) they were defeated at your hands (and as such their Islam is not dependable). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Umm Sulaim. God is sufficient (against the mischief of the polytheists) and He will be kind to us (so you need not carry this dagger).

How's this a forced conversion?! Oh! I've forgotten Paul told you to lie, very pathetic Pauline!

These sorts of conversions were fully recognized by Muhammad, as proven by this hadith, in which he rebukes a soldier for killing a person who had "converted" merely to save his life:

Allah's Apostle sent us towards Al-Huruqa, and in the morning we attacked them and defeated them.  I and an Ansari man followed a man from among them and when we took him over, he said, "La ilaha illal-Lah."  On hearing that, the Ansari man stopped, but I killed him by stabbing him with my spear.  When we returned, the Prophet came to know about that and he said, "O Usama! Did you kill him after he had said "La ilaha ilal-Lah?"  I said, "But he said so only to save himself."  The Prophet kept on repeating that so often that I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.  (Bukhari 59:568)

[s](Note that Muhammad was not in the least bit concerned that the victims were slaughtered while fleeing the Muslim army.  This is another strike against the myth that Muslims are only supposed to fight in self-defense).[/s]

How's this a forced conversion, after a battle a captive was killed even after he said the Kalamah and the Prophet rebuked Usamah. You're presenting as if Muslims just found men and women on the road and force them to accept Islam! Nothing as this, notice that the context always referred to wars and you seriously don't expect that captives won't be executed or freed. Abeg use your sense!

The Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him) sent us to Huraqat, a tribe of Juhaina. We attacked that tribe early in the morning and defeated them and I and a man from the Ansar caught hold of a person (of the defeated tribe). When we overcame him, he said: There is no god but Allah. At that moment the Ansari spared him, but I attacked him with my spear and killed him. The news had already reached the Apostle (peace be upon him), so when we came back he (the Apostle) said to me: Usama, did you kill him after he had made the profession: There is no god but Allah? I said. Messenger of Allah, he did it only as a shelter. The Holy Prophet observed: Did you kill him after he had made the profession that there is no god but Allah? He (the Holy Prophet) went on repeating this to me till I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.

By this time Muhammad was spreading Islam by any means necessary.  He was even using captured wealth to buy loyalty:

Allah's Apostle gave (gifts) to some people to the exclusion of some others. The latter seemed to be displeased by that. The Prophet said, "I give to some people, lest they should deviate from True Faith” (Bukhari 53:373).

Narrated 'Amr bin Taghlib:
Allah's Apostle gave (gifts) to some people to the exclusion of some others. The latter seemed to be displeased by that. The Prophet said, "I give to some people, lest they should deviate from True Faith or lose patience, while I refer other people to the goodness and contentment which Allah has put in their hearts, and 'Amr bin Taghlib is amongst them." 'Amr bin Taghlib said, "The statement of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than red camels."
Narrated Al-Hasan: 'Amr bin Taghlib told us that Allah's Apostle got some property or some war prisoners and he distributed them in the above way (i.e. giving to some people to the exclusion of others) .

How does the hadith refer to the gibberish you wrote above?! Stop the deception, you just drop anything your shallow brain thinks of, at least do some filtering. What's the meaning of the garbage you've written now?! undecided

Muhammad actually captured a man’s wife and children, then used them as leverage to force his conversion: this same thing his followers do today to grow Islam. (The Nigeria 200 girls) they were all married to book men. Some had babies. I saw one girls on interview. She narrated how book forcely use them and get them pregnant. She said she wouldn't like her baby to be a boy. That she is sure the child will follow his dad's steps.

Whatever boko-are-rams are doing has no correlation with Islam, this is the problem of basing your research on Islamophobic websites. I don't know why the growth of Islam is affecting you guys, the fake truthman(2012) created a thread about Islam's growth in Nigeria, but the dunce doesn't know that it's the fastest in the world in terms of conversion and mortality. In fact the mortality rate of Islam is just a little above that of Christianity, so stop wailing and embrace the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Abdullah Ibn Sad Ibn Abi Sarh : Where Is the Truth?
Salam Aleikum my bros, thanks jare. That girl just dey vex me! Cc plappville

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Salam Aleikum my bros, thanks jare. That girl just dey vex me! Cc plappville

You're doing a great job here bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
The apostle told them to tell Malik that if he came to him as a Muslim he would return his family and property to him and give him a hundred camels. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 879)

plappville please be more specific about this story, it's blind. You mentioned Malik, who is he?! Malik son of who?! Father of whom?! I can't explain it without knowing it's full details, please when you're doing that, don't lie!

Islam was being cheapene.
What's the meaning of the underlined?!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Empiree: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
You brothers still trying to make these nitwits to comprehend? . Lots of work it is.

Anyways, is this a brand new ifeann-like, plappville?.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Empiree:
You brothers still trying to make these nitwits to comprehend? . Lots of work it is.

Anyways, is this a brand new ifeann-like, plappville?.
Haha Salam Aleikum Sir, I thought so too. I perceive her! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Empiree: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Haha Salam Aleikum Sir, I thought so too. I perceive her! undecided
walaikum Salaam dear brother. Time will tell if that's who she is.

You doing great here brother. Good job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Since you are not ready to argue, did anyone force you to comment on my thread?

You said the post is vague without any proof to back up your statement. Learn not to accuse anything when you are not ready to defend your words, okay?
... Religion is far above human knowledge and there is need to be carefull when we post controversial topics like this online. You may think you have vast experience about others people religion but you may be wrong at times .you are a Christian because your parent are Christian...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Empiree: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Welcome back @rilwayne. You served your NL-jail time finish? grin

Who was the prosecutor grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
... Religion is far above human knowledge and there is need to be carefull when we post controversial topics like this online. You may think you have vast experience about others people religion but you may be wrong at times .you are a Christian because your parent are Christian...

Religion can never be far above human knowledge otherwise you would be worshiping an unknown god. You have to know the God (god) you serve.

One is not a Christian because he is born by Christian parents. He must know Jesus personally and be born again.

By bible standard, bearing a Christian name does not make one a Christian because Christianity (meaning Christ-like) is personal and not family relationship with God.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Kudducini(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2015
A Good Question Though

Buh Why Didn't Your God Save Jesus On The Cross??
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
^mentor, I dey feeel you.

welcome back bro cheesy
Freedom at last grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Empiree:
Welcome back @rilwayne. You served your NL-jail time finish? grin

Thank you my dear brother. NL-jail almost killed my morale on this board, but thank God I'm out. cheesy

Who was the prosecutor grin

No one but that popular stiffnecked super-mod named lalasticlal.a. His plan was to place a year ban on me, but God is greater than him.

Once again bro, thank you smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

welcome back bro cheesy Freedom at last grin
Thank you bro.. Good to see you again smiley grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Thank you my dear brother. NL-jail almost killed my morale on this board, but thank God I'm out. cheesy

No one but that popular stiffnecked super-mod named lalasticlal.a. His plan was to place a year ban on me, but God is greater than him.

Once again bro, thank you smiley wink

The jail is good for you as you don't have anything upstairs other than insulting people. Smh!

Comment on this thread na and let people see the stuff you are made of.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

The jail is good for you as you don't have anything upstairs other than insulting people. Smh!

Comment on this thread na and let people see the stuff you are made of.

Hey boy, what do you want me to say?
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Kudducini:
A Good Question Though

Buh Why Didn't Your God Save Jesus On The Cross??
God the father did not live Him dead, He was ressurected and live forever more .
Revelation 1:18
I am the Living One; I was dead, and
now look, I am alive for ever and ever!
And I hold the keys of death and Hades
The death of Jesus is the plan of salvation BEFORE the world began.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[/b]

But your low morale did not stop you from lying for allahh? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Annunaki:

But your low morale did not stop you from lying for allahh? Smh
I don't tell lies.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:

The death of Jesus is the plan of salvation [size=15pt] BEFORE the world began. [/size]

Wow! Are you sure?
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't tell lies.

You only believe in the lies of allahh and propagate it on his behalf.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wow! Are you sure?
yes
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Annunaki:

You only believe in the lies of allahh and propagate it on his behalf.

That you don't believe in the message of God doesn't make it false.

I still find it pitiable that human beings with an active brain still believe in the bible.

Bunch of Zombie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Why that^?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

That you don't believe in the message of God doesn't make it false.

I still find it pitiable that human beings with an active brain still believe in the bible.

Bunch of Zombie undecided

And which message did your god send that I don't believe Your god should have been more sensible to send a credible individual if he wanted us to believe his message and not a murderer, child molester, lying, armed robber, sex addict, adulterous, evil and pathetic narccisist like mohamed.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hey boy, what do you want me to say?
Grandpa, okay you don't have any defence. Good.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Grandpa, okay you don't have any defence. Good.

What other defence do you want after all you've gotten from my brothers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.