Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30701 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What other defence do you want after all you've gotten from my brothers?

Quote and let's see what you call their defence.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Why that^?
God's
omniscience does not mean that God
changes His character to pretend that
everything is fine when human beings
sin. For example, in Genesis 6:6, the Lord was sorry because of the rampant sin that mankind had fallen into. So, even though God knew what was going to happen, He was sad that human beings were thinking only about how to sin more and more. We basically have the same reaction to our own children. We grieve when they make bad choices, although if we had it to do over, we would still have brought them into the world. Dint we ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Meanwhile don't let your fulani slave masters catch you addressing yourself as an òbá. tongue
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Quote and let's see what you call their defence.

aminusanti:

You and your followers are unaware of what u r doing/saying, by passing insults and criticism that won't prove you right. Honestly I dislike following this kind of thread because u guys are not here to share knowledge but hate and condemnation.

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.  

Consider the following facts that prove Muhammad was true: 

(1)   The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

(2)   John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

(3)   Jesus was poisoned on the cross; he was a true Prophet. 

(4)   Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.

(5)   The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins, e.g. incest, fornication, drunkenness, nudity, and they were True Prophets!

(6)   There are pre-Islamic predictions of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Let us discuss the facts I have presented so far. The Bible says that even false prophets can perform miracles, the Israelite prophets did miracles, but the Prophet Muhammad’s miracle is the Holy Quran.

Most of the miracles of the previous Prophets were of a physical nature, whereas the greatest miracle of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is intellectual. We are referring to the Qur’ân. Perhaps the reason for this is that this miracle is for the lasting Message and must remain visible to all insightful people of every generation until the Day of Judgment. The miracles of the other Prophets have passed into history; no one experienced them except for those that were present at that time. The miracle of the Qur’ân, however, remains until the Day of Judgment. 

John the Baptist was a true Prophet but performed no miracles:

And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. (John 10:41)

Let us discuss the poisoning of Jesus. According to the Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar, and immediately died seconds later.
Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Meanwhile don't let your fulani slave masters catch you addressing yourself as an òbá. tongue

What are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

liar. In broad day light, you are lying. NO muslims are able to reply the op instead you guys are busy discussing about movie (derailing the thread)

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
liar. In broad day light, you are lying. NO muslims are able to reply the op instead you guys are busy discussing about movie (derailing the thread)

You can't read, can you?
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

nonsense. Did not angel Gabriel (satan in disguise) promise to healed muhammed ? Why did he die of the poison? Why did the angel gave him false hope? You call quran the greatest miracle ? Even the Jews who Allah say "he made no distinction with what was reaveled to them"

“Say: ’We believe in Allah, and in what
has been revealed to us and what was
revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac,
Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the
Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the
prophets, from their Lord: WE MAKE NO DISTINCTION between one and another
among them, and to Allah do we bow
our will (in Islam).’” (Qur’an 3: 84)

Allah is saying the previous scripture and the quran is the same message, but why dint the Jews see their scripture as miracle only the muslims? It is because muhammed did not performed miracle that why muslims are seriously searching for a way to link their false prophet to miracle. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You can't read, can you?
INCANTATION OF THE QUR’AN TO HEALED MUHAMMED:

Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5440:
Aisha reported that when Allah’s
Messenger fell ill, he recited over his
body Mu’awwidhatan and blew over
him and when his sickness was
aggravated I used to recite over
him and rub him with his hand with
the hope that it was more blessed.

“GABRIEL” PRAYED FOR HIS HEALING
Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e.
Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In
the name of Allah I chant on to ward
off from you every thing that harms
you and (to ward off you) against
every envier and from every evil eye
and Allah will heal you.”

Let us analyze the prayers of this “Gabriel.” He stated very positively that
Allah “will heal” the Prophet. He said,
“In the name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you from every
malady.” Muhammad had every reason
to believe, because it was this very same “Gabriel” who brought the messages of the Qur’an from Allah to him. Yet, the prayers of this spirit were not answered by Allah.So how could this spirit be so sure that Allah “will cure” Muhammad when he actually did not? Can this “Gabriel” be trusted? Can the Qur’an, which was transmitted through this same deceiving spirit, be trusted? If this spirit lied about the outcome of the sickness, could he not have also lied about the divine claim of the Qur’an? Are not these clues as to who this spirit really is? Why did not Allah prevent “Gabriel”from delivering a false promise of hope to Muhammad? If Allah could permit “Gabriel” to make a false statement regarding a matter that concerns the life and death of his Prophet, could he not have also permitted other false messages to be transmitted to Muhammad? Can the other messages delivered by this “Gabriel” be trustworthy? According to
Islamic theology, “Gabriel” is the “Holy
Spirit” (Ruh Al-Qudus). Can the “Holy
Spirit” be wrong about the outcome of
Muhammad’s illness? Obviously, at this point in time of his sickness, Muhammad wanted to be healed. But as we can see, nothing worked. He initially prayed fervently to Allah for recovery, but as it progressively got worse, Muhammad realized that he was dying and he ceased praying for a cure.

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:
Verily, whenever the apostle of Allah
fell ill, he asked for recovery, from
Allah. But in the illness as a result of
which he died, he did not pray for
recovery; he used to say, “O soul!
What has happened to thee that thou
are seeking refuge in every place of
refuge?”

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense. Did not angel Gabriel (satan in disguise) promise to healed muhammed ? Why did he die of the poison? Why did the angel gave him false hope? You call quran the greatest miracle ? Even the Jews who Allah say "he made no distinction with what was reaveled to them"

“Say: ’We believe in Allah, and in what
has been revealed to us and what was
revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac,
Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the
Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the
prophets, from their Lord: WE MAKE NO DISTINCTION between one and another
among them, and to Allah do we bow
our will (in Islam).’” (Qur’an 3: 84)

Allah is saying the previous scripture and the quran is the same message, but why dint the Jews see their scripture as miracle only the muslims? It is because muhammed did not performed miracle that why muslims are seriously searching for a way to link their false prophet to miracle. What a shame.

Calm down moses, simply tell me what your problem is.

[b]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Calm down moses, simply tell me what your problem is.

[b]
you can read , abi ? Read my post again and tell me if the quran is a miracle or why did Gabriel give muhammed a false hope of healing.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:

Bro. don't mind him, they are only deceiving themselves. In his mind he knows he is lying.

How did the posts Rilwayne01 quote answer the questions?

Why did allahh save Jesus from death and Muhammad allowed to eat poison that killed him?

Why was allahh unable to heal his greatest prophet and allowed him to suffer for as many as four whole years?

Why was Jubril's prayer and the promise that allahh would heal him fail?

One muslim out of his confusion of mind admitted Jesus too was poisoned to death on the cross, confirming the death of Jesus. Rilwayne quoted that same confirmation of Jesus death on the cross as his brother's defence. See desperation and confusion in action.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Bro. don't mind him, they are only deceiving themselves. In his mind he knows he is lying.

Why did allahh save Jesus from death and Muhammad allowed to eat poison that killed him?

Why was allahh unable to heal his greatest prophet and allowed him to suffer for as many as four whole years?

Why was Jubril's prayer and the promise that allahh would heal him fail?

One muslim out of his confusion of mind admitted Jesus too was poisoned to death on the cross, confirming the death of Jesus. Rilwayne quoted that same confirmation of Jesus death on the cross as his brother's defence. See desperation and confusion in action.
they are given the quran different interpretation, they seems to know more than muhammed . We will continue to exposed them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
you can read , abi ? Read my post again and tell me if the quran is a miracle

There is no need arguing with you about whether the Quran is a miracle or not. You don't believe it is a miracle, then good for you.

You see, I don't have time for your stupíd nonsense today. The post I quoted raised the most pertinent points concerning the shenanigans wrote by the OP. Neither you nor the OP was able to refute it.

I believe the Quran is a miracle, yes, a potent miracle that is much more that physical miracle, if you don't believe so, its your cup of tea.

No time for BS with an Illiterate today.

or why did Gabriel give muhammed a false hope of healing.

[b] There is no false hope there. Gabriel is not Allah. He doesn't know when one will die, is own is to convey the message of Allah.

Now check this that you copied:

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:
Verily, whenever the apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked for recovery, from Allah [AND HE GETS HEALED] . But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, “O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?”

What else do you want? According to the above, he already knew he was going to die as a result of that particular illness, hence the reason why he didn't bothered to ask God fir recovery.

Now consider the salient points raised by my brother up there

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

(1) The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

(2) John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

(3) Jesus was poisoned on the cross; he was a true Prophet.

(4) Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.

(5) The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins,.e.g. Inbreeding, fornication, drunkenness, Unclothedness, and they were True Prophets!

(6) There are pre-Islamic predictions of Muhammad
(peace be upon him)

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WWANT [/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Look boy, I don't tell lies. You are the Ignorant idiot carrying about a moniker that is an opposite of your incredulous actions.

If it doesn't answer your question, then kindly refer back to that post and address it by quoting it one after the other. You'd do just that if you are truthful to yourself.

Why did allahh save Jesus from death and Muhammad allowed to eat poison that killed him? Why was allahh unable to heal his greatest prophet and allowed him to suffer for as many as four whole years? Why was Jubril's prayer and the promise that allahh would heal him fail?One muslim out of his confusion of mind admitted Jesus too was poisoned to death on the cross, confirming the death of Jesus. Rilwayne quoted that same confirmation of Jesus death on the cross as his brother's defence. See desperation and confusion in action.

Will you go back and refute his points or not?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Scholar8200(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
aminusanti:

(1)   The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

Can you shed more light on the last statement considering the fact that Moses also came with the Law (written with the Finger of God!) and many miracles? Afterall muslims usually place Mohammed and Moses on the same pedestal of being both prophet and founder of a religion.

(2)   John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

Indeed. But if you accept the last statement why then do you reject this his declaration (being a True prophet):
John 1:29 the next day John seeth Jesus... And saith, Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world...
Or this
John 1:33,34
...He that sent me to baptize the same said... Upon Whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining, the same is He which baptiseth with the Holy Ghost and I saw and bare record that this is the Son of God
And this:
John 1:15 John bare witness ...saying... This was He of Whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me; FOR HE WAS BEFORE ME

(3)   Jesus was poisoned on the cross; he was a true Prophet. 

No He wasnt! (Good you now realise He was actually crucified; to deny this will be to mock your point 4, calling true prophets liars because they prophesied His death)

(4)   Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.
Correct! 

(5)   The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins, e.g. incest, fornication, drunkenness, nudity, and they were True Prophets!

And God did not gloss over these nor cover them up but rather each received a strong retribution (David, Solomon and Moses come to mind)

(6)   There are pre-Islamic predictions of Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Meaning there was no religion called Islam till Mohammed came. This breeds more questions but let's be modest in distracting the focus of the thread.

Most of the miracles of the previous Prophets were of a physical nature, whereas the greatest miracle of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is intellectual. We are referring to the Qur’ân. Perhaps the reason for this is that this miracle is for the lasting Message and must remain visible to all insightful people of every generation until the Day of Judgment. The miracles of the other Prophets have passed into history; no one experienced them except for those that were present at that time. The miracle of the Qur’ân, however, remains until the Day of Judgment. 

refer to my first question.

John the Baptist was a true Prophet but performed no miracles:

And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. (John 10:41)
Yes but the measure of a true prophet excelled in John! He pointed every one to the Messiah, the Seed through Whom all the nations of the world will be blessed, as God promised Abraham.

Let us discuss the poisoning of Jesus. According to the Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar, and immediately died seconds later.
Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

He was not poisoned by vinegar! Do a research.
The reason they gave vinegar was because it was what was given to those crucified to alleviate pain.
But He died on the cross not because He committed sin, it was just the declaration of John the baptist in John 1:29, seconded by Isaiah (53:6-10) and Daniel (9:26) that was being fulfilled: He was cut off but not for Himself but our sins and judgement deserved were laid on Him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Look boy, I don't tell lies. You are the Ignorant idiot carrying about a moniker that is an opposite of your incredulous actions.

If it doesn't answer your question, then kindly refer back to that post and address it by quoting it one after the other. You'd do just that if you are truthful to yourself.

Will you go back and refute his points or not?

Liar! Terrorist!!

What point did he make? Total trash.

Al-liar (allahh) has manipulated your brain just as he was tampering with Muhammad's brain making him to forget revelations (Quran 2:106). Am not surprised you cannot reason well, otherwise you will not consider any thread here as a defence.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

There is no need arguing with you about whether the Quran is a miracle or not. You don't believe it is a miracle, then good for you.

You see, I don't have time for your stupíd nonsense today. The post I quoted raised the most pertinent points concerning the shenanigans wrote by the OP. Neither you nor the OP was able to refute it.

I believe the Quran is a miracle, yes, a potent miracle that is much more that physical miracle, if you don't believe so, its your cup of tea.

[b] There is no false hope there. Gabriel is not Allah. He doesn't know when one will die, is own is to convey the message of Allah.

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:
Verily, whenever the apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked for recovery, from Allah [AND HE GETS HEALED] . But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, “O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?”

What else do you want? According to the above, he already knew he was going to die as a result of that particular illness, hence the reason why he didn't bothered to ask God fir recovery.

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

(1) The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24), the Prophet Muhammad’s greatest miracle was a Book, the Holy Quran.

(2) John the Baptist performed no miracles (John 10:41), yet he was a true Prophet.

(4) Many true Prophets were killed (Matt. 23:7), but they were still true Prophets.

(5) The Prophets of the Bible are guilty of major sins,.e.g. Inbreeding, fornication, drunkenness, Unclothedness, and they were True Prophets!

(peace be upon him)

trash. Gabriel is a spirit being, so Gabriel don't know the poison will kill muhammed ? Answer pleased.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Liar! Terrorist!!

Hey boy, take it easy.. Why call me a terrorist How have I terrorize you?

What point did he make? Total trash.

Are you asking me?? Cant you read again?

[s] Al-liar (allahh) has manipulated your brain just as he was tampering with Muhammad's brain making him to forget revelations (Quran 2:106). Am not surprised you cannot reason well, otherwise you will not consider any thread here as a defence. [/s]

Is that what your father thought you? Insulting those that are older than you?
You need serious spanking for you lack respect..

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
trash. Gabriel is a spirit being, so Gabriel don't know the poison will kill muhammed ? Answer pleased.

Please write in English sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin observing on the roof with my Fanta by my side. *Sips Drink*

Rilwayne001 U self take one Coke.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwayne001: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
grin observing on the roof with my Fanta by my side. *Sips Drink*

Rilwayne001 U self take one Coke.

My bros, na jèdi-jédi be this o grin .. Anyways, I go sha take am like that.

Thank you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:

Don't mind the usual insults of these islamists. We know the type of spirit dwelling in them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by basilico: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just to summarise the OP

1. Allah saves Issa (Jesus) from painful death by sending or
rather deceiving onlookers that Jesus was crucified.
Allah takes Issa straight to heaven.
2. A Jewish woman whose Allah's prophet killed her hubby
poisons him.
Allah's prophet dies a painful death Two years later.

Allah a lot of times makes no sense .. His best of creation dies painfully ,His aorta blocked, Jibril chants for his recovery.. But Allah prophet dies, is buried and His grave gets desecrated by Saudis who follow wahabbi doctrine banning reverence of graves as idol worship.

Truly Allah cared more about Issa than his prophet.

And all these are recorded by Sahib ( companions of Allah's prophet) in great details Some sordid...
I dey laughing

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ibn Sa’d, page 322:

(peace be upon him)

Muhammad didn't pray for healing you are claiming? This another islamic glaring lie.

1. From Ibn Sa'd page 263
Verily during his illness
the prophet recited "al-
Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113,
and 114], and blow his breath
upon his body while rubbing
his face. [This was done in an
effort to be healed].

2. From Sahih Muslim volume 3, #
Aisha reported that
when Allah’s Messenger fell ill,
he recited over his body
Mu’awwidhatan and blew over
him and when his sickness was
aggravated I used to recite over
him and rub him with his hand
with the hope that it was more
blessed. Also ref. Hadith #

3. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
The apostle of Allah fell
ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted
on him, saying, "In the name of
Allah I chant on to ward off
from you every thing that
harms you and (to ward off
you) against every envier and
from every evil eye and Allah
will heal you."

4. From Ibn Sa'd page 265
[Different narrator]
Aisha, the wife of the
prophet used to say, "When the
apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel
chanted on him saying, "In the
name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you
from every malady (and will
ward off) the evil of envier who
envies and from smite of the
evil eye.""

5. From Ibn Sa'd page 322
Verily, whenever the
apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked
for recovery, from Allah. But
in the illness as a result of
which he died, he did not pray
for recovery; he used to say, "O
soul! What has happened to
thee that thou are seeking
refuge in every place of
refuge?"

In no. 4 above, Gabriel chanted on Muhammad and PRAYED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH that he (allah) would cure him. Gabriel as an islamic angel had no power to heal neither did the name of allah capable of healing. What a powerless arabian god.

So much efforts were made by Aisha, Gabriel (Jubril) and Allah to cure ORDINARY POISON but all to no avail.

How do you claim allahh is the ALMIGHTY God, a god that could not cure ordinary poison?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Kudducini(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Should You Not Just Shut Up And Try Doing Something Else Rather Than Pinpoint Pples Errors
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Please write in English sad
1. If you believe that it was God's will for Muhammad to have eaten the poison, along with Bishr, why then did
Muhammad try to get well? Even Gabriel prayed for Muhammad to get better, but Allah didn't answer that prayer either.
2.Why did Gabriel not know the will of
Allah? Why would Gabriel pray if Allah
had decided death?
3. Why did Muhammad force the other
Muslims to drink the medicine he was
given? One of them was one of his wives,and she was fasting. He forced her to break her fast and drink the medicine as well. Doesn't this sound vindictive and petty?
4.Why, when just before his death, did
Muhammad have to utter a curse upon
the Christians and the Jews? Wouldn't it
have been better for Muhammad to pray for guidance for them? This also sounds like a jealous, bitter prayer to Allah. Muhammad prayed for and uttered curses instead of asking Allah to guide people.
5. Why would pleurisy, which is a normal infection of the lung membrane, be considered to be from Satan, but being poisoned would not be from Satan?

Moses knew about his coming death
(Deut 34:1-5). Jesus also knew of His
future death (Mark 8:32, 32). Yet
Muhammad was in the dark until he
himself realized he was going to die.

Paul the apostle was bitten by a poisonous snake (Acts 28:1-6), but Paul
suffered no ill effects from the bite. God
had his hand of protection on Paul, to
finish the work laid out for him.

Muhammad died so suddenly that there was confusion as to would be the next ruler of the Islamic state. To this day,part of that confusion remains. The
Islamic world is divided in part because
of this issue (Shia vs. Sunni). Wouldn't
Allah, who abhors division within the
Ummah have protected Muhammad
long enough to insure that his state
remain unified, and a clearly defined
successor be named?

Jesus predicted false prophets would
come into the world and mislead many
(Matthew 24:24). Muhammad was such a false prophet. Both Jesus and Moses
knew God face to face, Muhammad only
had a spirit or angel he called "Gabriel"
speaking to him. In the end, even this
angel's prayers were not answered by
Allah. Could it be that this "Gabriel" was
preaching a false religion (Galatians 1:cool
to Muhammad? Could Gabriel have
been a deceptive demon or Satan
himself?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Repentance96: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:

1. If you believe that it was God's will for Muhammad to have eaten the poison, along with Bishr, why then did
Muhammad try to get well? Even Gabriel prayed for Muhammad to get better, but Allah didn't answer that prayer either.

Firstly you need to quote ahadith from authentic sources. Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are the two most authentic sources of ahadith, but ahadith found in books under than the well known canon of 6 or more should be rated by a reputed scholar of the ahadith sciences.

Secondly you shouldnt just copy and paste from anti-Islam sources

Muhammad (pbuh) consumed some bits of the poison but successfully passed this Jewish woman's test when he was informed about it being poisoned. Bishr died from this poisoning, so the Prophet (sal) overturned his initial forgiveness for justice. Four or more years later when his final illness sanked in, the cause of it was unknown. The Prophet (sal) guessed that it must be the long-term effects of the poison, but it was never actually confirmed by revelation. The Prophet (sal) meanwhile in spite of declaring over and over again (like all Prophets before him) that the only knowledge of the unseen he had was from God, and that he didn't have 100% knowledge of the unseen - he still made personal predictions of his demise that year. Everything that happens to us on earth is a test, and this was the final test. God willed to take him away from us this way, but that doesn't mean he has to have a suicidal mindset. He prayed to God and Gabriel prayed to God. God knew what was best.

2.Why did Gabriel not know the will of
Allah? Why would Gabriel pray if Allah
had decided death?

The angels, all of them, declared that "we have no knowledge except that which you (Oh Allah!) has taught us". Gabriel did not know, and the Prophet never requested prayer but the angel was overwhelmed with love that he probably couldn't help himself but supplicate on behalf of the Prophet.

3. Why did Muhammad force the other
Muslims to drink the medicine he was
given? One of them was one of his wives,and she was fasting. He forced her to break her fast and drink the medicine as well. Doesn't this sound vindictive and petty?

Again is that ahadith authenticated or not?

4.Why, when just before his death, did
Muhammad have to utter a curse upon
the Christians and the Jews? Wouldn't it
have been better for Muhammad to pray for guidance for them? This also sounds like a jealous, bitter prayer to Allah. Muhammad prayed for and uttered curses instead of asking Allah to guide people.

These were probably not the last words and probably was never uttered. Read http://islamqa.info/en/45841

But yeah at some point the Prophet (sal) emphasized us not to take his grace as a place of worship like the Jews and Christians did before us to their Prophets.

5. Why would pleurisy, which is a normal infection of the lung membrane, be considered to be from Satan, but being poisoned would not be from Satan?

Again is that hadith authenticated?

Moses knew about his coming death
(Deut 34:1-5). Jesus also knew of His
future death (Mark 8:32, 32). Yet
Muhammad was in the dark until he
himself realized he was going to die.

A lot of other Prophets were in the dark when God took their life away. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was not divinely inspired as to when he'll die but he certainly predicted it. He guessed to Ayesha (rali), after Gabriel revised the Quran twice with him in Ramadan, that it could be his last Ramadan. In his final sermon when he was still healthy he asked everyone to listen more attentively because he feared he won't be amongst them the next year. The verse bringing the news that the religion has been perfected, and that that day Allah has chosen Islam to be the natural religion as a favour to Mankind, surely must have meant that his mission has drawn to a close

Paul the apostle was bitten by a poisonous snake (Acts 28:1-6), but Paul
suffered no ill effects from the bite. God
had his hand of protection on Paul, to
finish the work laid out for him.

Well how many times did God plan over the plan of those who tried to assasinate his Prophet (sal)? How many times did the Muslims come close to total annihilation only for God to turn the tides.

Battles are something lost. Doesn't mean the war is lost.

Muhammad died so suddenly that there was confusion as to would be the next ruler of the Islamic state. To this day,part of that confusion remains. The
Islamic world is divided in part because
of this issue (Shia vs. Sunni). Wouldn't
Allah, who abhors division within the
Ummah have protected Muhammad
long enough to insure that his state
remain unified, and a clearly defined
successor be named?

There are thousands of ahadith, authenticated reliable ahadith, that narrate in much details the events of and what would lead to the end times. If God had wanted he would have had no sects, but even that was predicted. Earth is no Paradise.

Jesus predicted false prophets would
come into the world and mislead many
(Matthew 24:24). Muhammad was such a false prophet. Both Jesus and Moses
knew God face to face, Muhammad only
had a spirit or angel he called "Gabriel"
speaking to him. In the end, even this
angel's prayers were not answered by
Allah. Could it be that this "Gabriel" was
preaching a false religion (Galatians 1:cool
to Muhammad? Could Gabriel have
been a deceptive demon or Satan
himself?

Muhammad (pbuh) passes all the tests of Prophethood. His prophecies inspired by God are so numerous but have been accurately fulfilled during his lifetime, after it and even now. The Quran is filled with scientific miracles, numerical and mathematical miracles as well as literary "miracles". The 23 year revolution he effected in Arabia has no parallel in history - everything changed.

Consider this: Muhammad (pbuh) is the Prophet without whom the Virgin Mary's name would be continuously blasphemed all around the world by Jews and polytheists. Without whom the Caliphate would not have been established and the Golden Age of Islam not have come to pass. Without the Muhammaddan understanding of the universe and revelation, Europe would have still been in the dark with regards to the place of reason and revelation. If the Muslim way of thinking hadn't influenced some influential figures in the Church (for eg Thomas Aquinas), there wouldn't have been a Renaissance, and there wouldn't have been modern western civilization as we know it. You have to thank Islam for that, in spite of the pathetic state of doom the Muslim world is in today's

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
which other religion apart from islam talks about jesus? the jews takes jesus and his mother as fraudsters, here you are ranting if isreal knew Allah! [size=18]why did your god ask parents to prove virginity by sticking their thumbs into the v'agina of their daughters?[/size] and why do your god regrets and gets troubled? why did your god said the earth does not move? *spits*

YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP SILENT. ONLY IN ISLAM DOES THIS HAPPENS. IN KANO STATE PRECISE. MUSLIMS DO THAT TO THIER YOUNG DAUGHTERS.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:

No! the god of the jews is not the creator of the universe, you are defending the same jews that called your god(Jesus) and his mother fraudsters? same god of the jews that didn't know if ithra(jethra) was an Ishmaelite or an Israelite(2samuel17:25 versus 1chronicles2:17), you are a confused mofo! :-/

Allah does not like the smell of suya, so he is not the god of the jews.

yes!

dumb!

super dumb!

The bitter truth here is the god of the jews is a confused being, he knows next to nothing! dont be ignorant, the earlier you know, the better for you.

of course! Allah dont like the smell of suya cheesy

how foolish of you. angry

you've not made sense for once, i don't expect you to be sensible now. :-/

a long gone issue sent to the trash by nairaland muslims including myself, unlike the issue of mary at age 12 marrying 90year old joseph, ofcourse they co-habited after the birth of jesus, which you guys havent been brave enough to tackle, bunch of cowards!

now all you did was to run away from your problems that i created for you, and i will keep haunting you with it grin

here are your problems:-

[size=21pt]
(1)Is Rabbit is ruminant?

(2)Does the earth stay still?

(3)Does God regrets and gets troubled?

(4)Are parents allowed to stick their thumb into the v'agina of their daughters to prove her virginity?

note: your bible has the answer to the above questions, you know what i meanwink
[/size]

Your idol god is the confused one. Thesame God of the Jews that gave the prophecy Muhammad taged to himself and fabricated Islam. undecided What a confused allah is!

Mohammed did that to aisha and the muslims in Kano are following this example. I dont have time to qoute all your trashes. ..as it will not make a difference sigh.. tongue
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Visitor700:

In islam, violence by any group against the authority is completely rejected.

It is narrated from 'Abdullāh ibn al-'Abbās: that the Prophet said: "If someone dislikes his ruler, he must be patient, because if he comes against the ruler in a rebellious or destructive manner by only a handspan and dies, he dies in a state of pre-Islamic ignorance (jāhilīyyah) and sin."

Hudhayfa bin al-Yaman narrated a hadith in which he said: The Prophet said, “there will be after me leaders who do not follow my guidance and do not follow my Sunnah, and there will be among them men whose hearts are like those of Satan in the body of a human being.” And I asked the Prophet , “What I should do at that time if I reach it?” He said, “listen and obey the ruler, even if he lashed your back and took your money, listen and obey."

The Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) was asked regarding the unjust rulers. Awf bin Mālik: said, “O Prophet of Allah, do you recommend that we fight them?” He said, “No, don't fight them as long as they do not prevent you from your prayers. And if you see from them something that you dislike, dislike their acts, do not dislike them. And do not take your hand out from obedience to them."

muslims are prohibited from taking up arms against the authority. These terrorists are not true muslims and so they do not represent the true teachings of Islam.

[size=16pt] You make me flash back to Islamist terrorism attack September 11th 2001. Of course they follow Muhammad's example.
[/size]

Thanks to Hadiths. ..
[b] A Muslim man who murdered his own slave. From the Hadith of Abu Dawud [6].

Book 38, Number 4348:

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it.

He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.

He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Can u see here that Muhammad allowed people to murder others just for insulting him. Here, a slave woman, who was used as a concubine by her Muslim master, paid for her criticism of Muhammad with her life. Note: that one man murdered his own slave, who was the mother of two of his children! What is different from what we see in todays muslims? You are a fake muslim if u dont kill to protect Muhammad’s name. And you are also a target to the true muslim ... grin [/b]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

I said not now or you want to force me?! undecided
Not at all.

I need no one to verify or validate the Prophet's message because all he said can't be from a man but from the One True Almighty Allah. A Christian during the time of Prophet Muhammad knew he was the expected Prophet, so no need to blab about something you'll never know.

Idolatry is a bad disease which only death can cure grin
Your ignorance is grade 1.

Concerning Paul, I know you're already shaking so lemme be nice on you. Firstly, how did Paul convert?!
Paul revealed Mohammed falsehood. Thats why muhammed did everything to condemn Him. 2 Corinthians 11:4 If anyone preach to you another Jesus other than the one we preached. Or if u receive a different spirit from the spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one u accepted u put up with it easily. ...haha.... grin

Again... galatians 1:9 As we have already said, so now i say again: if anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God curse!

ISLAM FITS IN... tongue

Are you confused or what, what concerns hadith and Catholic. Oh! You're trying to defend Christians eating dead bodies of Muslims right?! Sorry to break it to you, this event happened in the 11-12th century while Catholic and Protestant nonsense was in the 15th century. So those who partook in the grievous crime were all Christians.
Did Jesus kill any soul? If yes then those you are taging had copied him by killing. If no then they were not Christians. Again, did Muhammad kill? If yes why defend Islam from all sorts of killing around the global undecided

Abu Sufyan before he became a Muslim was one of the most vicious and severe enemy of the Prophet Muhammad, he contributed to killing of Muslims and taking over their properties. His enmity to the Prophet (p) degenerated into full scale war against him on the field of battle. He would also make fun of him with his tongue at public gatherings. Ali advised him to apologize to the Prophet for his wrongdoings and he complied. In fact his wife who ate the heart of Prophet Muhammad's Uncle became a Muslim.

Of course, if a conversion is forced it is not going to be a faithful “conversion”. Abu Sufyan’s conversion was sincere, so much so that he even put his life on the line by standing firm in protecting the Prophet (p) in the Battle of Hunayn.

When Abu Sufyan was about to die, he was recorded to have said:

RUBBISH angry

Abu Ishaq As-Sibai said: when Abu Sufyan bin Al Harith bin Abdul Muttalib approached his death he said “Do not weep over my death for since I became a Muslim, I have not been tarnished”
Sa’d Yusuf Abu Aziz, Men and Women around the Messenger (p), Darussalam, 2009, p284

Does this look like forced conversion to you? A man who fought for Islam afterwards in which he lost his two eyes. After the Prophet died, he was the Governor Of Najran. Better come up with something better!
STILL RANTING...So many force conversion in the islam books. Till date, they still do it. Thats why there is no peace in the world.

Muhammad sent one of his men to Yemen with a military force, where a local pagan leader was told, “Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." (Bukhari 59:643)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.