Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30654 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
aminusanti:

Hell is hot!!

That's the more Reason why you need to renounce islam(satan worship)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plainbibletruth: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=5pt]
aminusanti:

What's dis one saying?? Ma friend go study your diluted bible well after analyzing and concluding the confusion that's in it then you can consider studying islam well with the intention of real knowledge seeking not just copying any trash online and postin hear expecting people to reply you..I swear If I start by posting contradicting verses from your books u wont be able to even attempt one out of it but u guys are posting all sort of lame question about islam and even with answers provided to you, u are still blind...
[/size]
What I'm saying is what you've just done. 

Because Muslims are unable to explain the contradictions in the quran and are blinded to the degenerate life of mohammed they resort to looking for how to discredit the Bible. 

What the Muslim is actually saying is something like this: "If your Holy Book and Prophets are as corrupt as ours, then it's ok for ours to have the lapses you claim" 
You must agree that is warped thinking!

It is most likely that Muslims are willing to accept these SHORTCOMINGS because they do not place much demand on them and also because those lapses suit their lifestyles. 

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs" 
- Jonah 2:8

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by neocortex: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Visitor700:

Understand what's being said before responding. I was addressing the issue raised by plappville when you chipped in.

You don't even know what we were arguing about.

In order to have a better understanding of that argument, you need to go back and read his comments.

In Islam, it's not a question of how many. A person who kills that which Allah has forbidden to kill is a murderer and killing one man is tantamount to killing all humanity.

Your last point says it all, you can kill as much as you like as long
as it is allowed by allah. And that is exactly what most extremist
use to justify their action , but I find it amusing that some hypocrite will claim
the extremists are wrong based on Islamic principles.
We know they are wrong based on human feeling and common sense
not because Islam forbids jihad.

It is okay if you say that you as a muslim neither fight nor kill,
in fact many muslims don't do that but their reason isn't islamic but common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by aminusanti(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
plainbibletruth:
[size=5pt][/size]
What I'm saying is what you've just done. 

Because Muslims are unable to explain the contradictions in the quran and are blinded to the degenerate life of mohammed they resort to looking for how to discredit the Bible. 

What the Muslim is actually saying is something like this: "If your Holy Book and Prophets are as corrupt as ours, then it's ok for ours to have the lapses you claim" 
You must agree that is warped thinking!

It is most likely that Muslims are willing to accept these SHORTCOMINGS because they do not place much demand on them and also because those lapses suit their lifestyles. 

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs" 
- Jonah 2:8

Lol..u guys are funny and ignorant I swear... see what u are saying pls.. non of you guys question was left unanswered, you just using this as an excuse not to fire you with what u don't know how to answer from your corrupted book and up to now I didn't see one of you that accept that offer. It even reach to the extend that one of you was saying if any question we should open a thread for it..lol..better go start studying b4 its too late

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo so na otapiapia(rats posion) kill mohammed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked allah akbar grin

Yes o!

The Jewish woman wanted to know if he was a true prophet who was supposed to see the poison but he never did. What a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo so na otapiapia(rats posion) kill mohammed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked allah akbar grin

Yes oh! And he surely died like a rat that he was cheesy grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes oh! And he surely died like a rat that he was cheesy grin
Allah akbar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes o!

The Jewish woman wanted to know if he was a true prophet who was supposed to see the poison but he never did. What a prophet.
toto killing men since the day of mohammed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Allah akbar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Bruno3000(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
truthman2012:

You guys are in a serious confusion.

Your brother Rilwon (aka fake 'truthman2013') called me a boy and you are calling me oldman.

On a serious note, how did this your post answer the questions?
because they hv nutin to offer. Only violence n bloodshed. Must of them want to reconsider their being Muslims, but are very much afraid.

#JesusTbeWayThetruthTheLife

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by PROPHETmichael: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
jomoh:
The Bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

The new saying my people perish because they fail to learn.

That new saying of yours is totally wrong because many have learned and many are still learning but yet lacks knowledge. So stick to the bible version.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes o!

kai bros moh wan go do touch your toe na him dem give am otapiapia chop,what a way for an acclaimed servant of allah to die. grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
THE DEATH OF MUHAMMAD

INTRODUCTION

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
THE DEATH OF MUHAMMAD

INTRODUCTION

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later

Yeah! thanks for your contribution.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Yeah! thanks for your contribution.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by olasesi(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2015
HE DIDN'T DIE OF POISON

A few months after the farewell pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and suffered for several days with fever, head pain, and weakness.[193]

He died on Monday, 8 June 632, in Medina, at the age of 62 or 63, in the house of his wife Aisha.[195]

References:
193 An Introduction to the Quran II (1895), p.279

195 The Last Prophet, page 3. By Lewis Lord of U.S. News & World Report. 7 April 2008.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
THE DEATH OF MUHAMMAD

INTRODUCTION

It still beats my imagination why anybody will accept such a vile character who was not only a armed robber but an extortionist as a prophet. But it's now clear to me were boko haram and isis get their inspiration from and it's clearly the pathetic individual who is islam's best example.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by olasesi(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Annunaki:

It still beats my imagination why anybody will accept such a vile character who was not only a armed robber but an extortionist as a prophet. But it's now clear to me were boko haram and isis get their inspiration from and it's clearly the pathetic individual who is islam's best example.

I wish you and your colleagues were scholarly.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2015
olasesi:

I wish you and your colleagues were scholarly.

You mean I should bury my brain and just take mohamed's word for it despite the overwhelming evidence in the quoran and hadiths that he was an evil criminal
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by olasesi(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Annunaki:

You mean I should bury my brain and just take mohamed's word for it despite the overwhelming evidence in the quoran and hadiths that he was an evil criminal

I didn't say "take muhammad's words for it", I just wish the debate was scholarly.

...Backed up by references

Because not everybody thinks that he was a criminal.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2015
olasesi:

I didn't say "take muhammad's words for it", I just wish the debate was scholarly.

...Backed up by references

Because not everybody thinks that he was a criminal.

That's because you muslims are in denial. The evidence that he was a criminal is overwhelming even from your 'holy' books.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by wolesmile(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
truthman2012:
The quran claims Allah didn't allow the Jews to kill Jesus, he found someone else to die in his stead.

Quran 4:157-158 Shakir] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Muhammad, allahh's greatest prophet was allowed to eat poison, as a result of which he died. Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, but it was a failed promise as he eventually died after two years of agony. I symphatize with him though because he must have passed through hell for the two whole years.

Then I wonder why allahh would allow Muhammad, his GREATEST prophet to eat poison in the first place and then unable to heal him after he had eaten it?

What was special about Jesus, the ordinary son of Mary and a lesser prophet to Muhammad (according to muslims' belief) that allahh would treat him specially and would not allow the people to kill him disgracefully, while other prophets (including Muhammad) were killed?

Quranic revelation is a deceit as Jesus treatment by allahh shows He was more than a prophet.

Perhaps you should go get your story right. He died after twenty years of eating the said poison. No point arguing this further, unless you want us to bring out the human flaws in both religion.... and yours will be the worst hit. believe it!!!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
wolesmile:

Perhaps you should go get your story right. He died after twenty years of eating the said poison. No point arguing this further, unless you want us to bring out the human flaws in both religion.... and yours will be the worst hit. believe it!!!

Twenty years? Serious!

But what exists in islamic records is 3-4 years. What I have noticed in islam is that when a lie is exposed, they look for another one to cover up. Why do they deceive themselves? Instead of lying and covering up, why not embrace the truth, Jesus?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by wolesmile(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Twenty years? Serious!

But what exists in islamic records is 3-4 years. What I have noticed in islam is that when a lie is exposed, they look for another one to cover up. Why do they deceive themselves? Instead of lying and covering up, why not embrace the truth, Jesus?

Which record are you talking about??
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
wolesmile:

Which record are you talking about??

Go through the various hadiths cited in this thread.

Let me ask you: what was the nature of Muhammad sickness that killed him if not poison, with proof from hadith? Don't quote the formulated opinion of any islamic cleric.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Na bros Moh now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by basilico: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na bros Moh now grin grin grin grin grin

I'll explain to you. When a Muslim child is born the parents whisper the shahada in his ears. This marks him as a Muslim throughout his entire life. At some tender age he has to go to the madrassa where through violence the child is taught Islam and how to recite the Quran in Arabic. At that tender self discover age the kid is brainwashed about Islam, its prophet , how to love the prophet more than anything else.
The kid is taught that he should hate the disbelievers for life and should use taqqiya when faced with non Muslims.
He is taught to hate non Muslims who R supposedly inferior to the Muslim.
He is taught that non Muslims are hated by Allah and there is no penalty in murdering non Muslims.
Demmzy is practicing what they are conditioned into growing up believing from a tender age.
Indoctrination starts from birth .
Add marrying cousins, mental retardation and this kid mind is closed to Islamic superior status for life.
I can only pray for Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
basilico:

I'll explain to you. When a Muslim child is born the parents whisper the shahada in his ears. This marks him as a Muslim throughout his entire life. At some tender age he has to go to the madrassa where through violence the child is taught Islam and how to recite the Quran in Arabic. At that tender self discover age the kid is brainwashed about Islam, its prophet , how to love the prophet more than anything else.
The kid is taught that he should hate the disbelievers for life and should use taqqiya when faced with non Muslims.
He is taught to hate non Muslims who R supposedly inferior to the Muslim.
He is taught that non Muslims are hated by Allah and there is no penalty in murdering non Muslims.
Demmzy is practicing what they are conditioned into growing up believing from a tender age.
Indoctrination starts from birth .
Add marrying cousins, mental retardation and this kid mind is closed to Islamic superior status for life.
I can only pray for Muslims.

Satan is deceitfully wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Visitor700: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
aminusanti:

Mr Man you are still unaware Jesus was a Muslim and his religion was Islam in every sense but it wont make any sense to you as your heart is sealed... Both Jesus(PBUH) and Muhammad(PBUH) and all other prophets teach nothing but islam,

Bah bah baa..hihihih.....see delusion! Keep dreaming...grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

they carried essentially the same message: Islam, that is, monotheism and submission to the will and guidance of God. However, the details were not identical, but varied to cope with the time and nation addressed.

While Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent specifically to the Israelites, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent to all humanity. This was emphasized by Jesus as well:

[But he answered and said, ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’] (Matthew 15:24)

In contrast, the Quran declares the universal message of Islam.

Jesus prophesized the coming prophet whose universal message will stay forever:

[And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— ] (John 14:16)

We have also seen that the utterances of Jesus have been supportive of and predicting about the rise of Muhammad (pbuh), and through him the belief Islam and the believing nation of Muslims, to which his followers are required to join.

In John 16: 12 & 13, Jesus says:

“I have yet many things to say unto you,

but you cannot bear them now.

Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come,

He will guide you into all truth; ”

Many things that Jesus would have liked to tell his followers have not been told to them, not because Jesus did not know them, but only because his followers were not ready to bear them at that time: “..... but you cannot bear them now.”

When Jesus (pbuh) states “you cannot bear them now”, it only refers to his followers and does not include himself, because he did not say: “WE cannot bear them now”.

Since Jesus didn't count himself among them in this matter, it means he was ready to bear them: the guidance that the expected prophet will bring. He was aware of them and he was ready to bear them. But did he follow in action what he knew and was ready for? Yes. He did much of what a Muslim would do and is expected to do. In fact, this begins to happen even while he anticipates arrest by the Roman rulers.

I can see he message Muhammad isa pssed to Muhammad is the message of bombardment, terrorist .... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.