Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (2694 Views)

What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by cocaineaddict(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gh

1 Like

Re: g by Kingsley1000(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
LINGERIE....
Re: g by falconey(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
she is an undergraduate?? Good! Survey about her latest textbooks/handouts and buy it for her.

7 Likes

Re: g by banme(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Alum undecided
Re: g by Hannysmilez(f): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
You could get her a teddy or a 'forget-me-not' bracelet maybe even quality designer lipgloss(so she can brag to her friends). Shoes,bags nd jewelry are common. Just my opinion oh.
Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You could get her a teddy or a 'forget-me-not' bracelet maybe even quality designer lipgloss(so she can brag to her friends). Shoes,bags nd jewelry are common. Just my opinion oh.
Aii thanks. I'll go check on the bracelet
Re: g by 2dice(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Get her a set of Bra or Panties ... U should know her cup size by now?
Re: g by khassy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:
govt never pay me since 2 months so I'm just managing my life. My babe's birthday (we've been 2geda 4 five months) is coming up next week and I've budgeted 10k for the show. Use 5k to buy drinks for me and my guys (maybe two or three friends, my babe doesn't drink), then use the remaining to buy her a gift.

Please I need suggestions to what I can get for her. She is an undergraduate.

just 4mnths and you D plan 10K for her birthday abi

na your type ho come D complain later say she dump you after you pay her school fee finish

kontinu undecided:-

1 Like

Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

just 4mnths and you D plan 10K for her birthday abi

na your type ho come D complain later say she dump you after you pay her school fee finish

kontinu undecided:-
I wan buy am something of 5k nobe 10k
Re: g by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
cocaineaddict:

[/s]don't come and open another thread next week telling us the babe you bought gift for dump you. Look before you leap. 4 month relationship is too early for such OK ?

But I will suggest you buy her perfume or necklace if you think you are on the safer side

1 Like

Re: g by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Get her a teddy bear or a box of mars chocolates. Both cost about 4k and you have 1k to spare cool
Re: g by khassy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:

and you wan spend another 5k on drinks so total

1 Like

Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]don't come and open another thread next week telling us the babe you bought gift for dump you. Look before you leap. 4 month relationship is too early for such OK ?

But I will suggest you buy her perfume or necklace if you think you are on the safer side
Ok bro. I think I gotta reduce the gift's price range to 2 or 3k. Tanx
Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

and you wan spend another 5k on drinks so total
The drink fit no reach 3k sef
Re: g by tonero230(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:
govt never pay me since 2 months so I'm just managing my life. My babe's birthday (we've been 2geda 4 five months) is coming up next week and I've budgeted 10k for the show. Use 5k to buy drinks for me and my guys (maybe two or three friends, my babe doesn't drink), then use the remaining to buy her a gift.

Please I need suggestions to what I can get for her. She is an undergraduate.

Designers pant
Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
luchy34:
Get her a teddy bear or a box of mars chocolates. Both cost about 4k and you have 1k to spare cool
Noted. Thanks
Re: g by fruityjojo(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Get her a beautiful miniature happy birthday cake for 3k, girls soooo love those kinda lovey dovey acts, then use the remaining 2k to buy a shiny rolex watch for her from all those mallams grin

1 Like

Re: g by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:

cool
Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
fruityjojo:
Get her a beautiful miniature happy birthday cake for 3k, girls soooo love those kinda lovey dovey acts, then use the remaining 2k to buy a shiny rolex watch for her from all those mallams grin
the last time I bought a miniature birthday cake (last year) the least price I saw there was 5k. Thanks tho
Re: g by fruityjojo(f): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:

the last time I bought a miniature birthday cake (last year) the least price I saw there was 5k. Thanks tho
If your in lag u go check sweet sensation they have cakes frm 3k. Shoprite sells cakes from 1500 too.
Re: g by 2special(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sebi u b cocaineaddict....then buy her some wraps of cocaine!

1 Like

Re: g by winzy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:

U Don even buy for a different person last year? Bros u dey try oo.... A beg u fit buy for me nxt yr? I Don first book am oo

1 Like

Re: g by cocaineaddict(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
winzy:

U Don even buy for a different person last year? Bros u dey try oo.... A beg u fit buy for me nxt yr? I Don first book am oo
Na my oga say make I buy am for im pikin o

1 Like

Re: g by Youngmila(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
guy wit dat 5k I can make a beautiful hand bag cake for u dat wil b the talk in d town. forget abt d delivery..if u are in interest call dis no. 07087647325
Re: g by kokoA(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Holy Bible.
Re: g by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Did I hear govt never pay you.........yet you wanna waste resources. She probably will get alot of gifts from othr guys.

Send that 5k to your mom or siblings and see how happy you ll make them.

Spend the day with your girl. And buy her something not too expensive sir.
Re: g by Exponental(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
wrist watch should do.
Re: g by DrGroove(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]don't come and open another thread next week telling us the babe you bought gift for dump you. Look before you leap. 4 month relationship is too early for such OK ?

But 4 months is not too early to bleep her? God punish your preek there.

4 Likes

Re: g by KeenOne(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you've any of her cute pictures on your phone, take it to a photographer's shop and get it framed with a nice inscription from you.....

Gift for ages. Will cost you about 3-4k depending on your location and bargaining skill.

2 Likes

Re: g by agarawu23(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
DrGroove:

[/s] thunder strike your falling boobs and watery ass there.

Bitchh angry
Re: g by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Bwahahahaa roflwkmd cheesy
Re: g by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
cocaineaddict:

You dnt even af a mind of ur own ridiculous undecided so u taking NL advice seriously,most of this advisers does the opposite of wat they advice you to do. I know this coz i know alot of monikers offline
i only pity d unlucky girl unfortunate enough to date u..
no need to buy her anytyn na,she does not deserve anytyn,ur relationship is just 4 months

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Sex Hook Up / My Relationship Is Boring / Lovely Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.