Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (49734 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by mostyg(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Alubosa:
grin

Reasons why u need to get to the airport atleast 2hrs before ur departure time.
2 hours at the airport before departure has nothing to do with those guys, they will still ask the stupid questions.
if you arrive airport 2 hours before your flight unless you've checked in online, you may probable miss that flight.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Whoz the chick you came with?

1 Like

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by klax(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
You got it right Bro. The Nigeria airport official precisely immigration and Custome are the most useless immigration and Custome in the world. I guess with buhari on power now hopefully some of them will be sent back to their village to go and be farming because they don't deserve to wear that uniform in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Eeser: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok.
OP, I don't think is dumb or wrong for a security to ask you the content of your bag prior to seeing it. For me, thats in line.
What if you stole the bag?
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by bayocanny: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
I'm here to read comment Warriboy, cooboy, dondemex, stewee, honeyad Come share your story oo
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Zi: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ha!
Pls I want to ask: when coming in, are they strict with luggage check. I would like to show my people some fruits from the other continent. But I hear fruits are not always allowed. Pls who knows about Abuja airport?
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=16pt]what do you have for me[/size]?
Very important question they never miss this?

Certified Beggers!

14 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by ocee31(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
NDLEA dey always carry me enter one room pass through one machine. I'm guessing because of my beards if it happens the tenth time wahala go dey for airport

3 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by tonychristopher: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
But its a bit normal try going to Europe maybe you have a Muslim name and your going to countries like Hungary or poland ..men their immigration officials will so ask you silly questions

What of UK and you have a Nigerian passport and a first time visitor ...those British immigration dudes can ask silly questions

It's normal anyway

1 Like

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Feranmicharles(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennygee:

Same here.

At the right time and for the right reason, you will.

You could be living better here than some clowns there.
hmm,make I no worry niyen o,cos you could be right o. grin 9ja sweet jare cheesy
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by midehi2(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
allanphash7:
Op may your brain be bless the more

I almost misbehave the last time i was at MMIA last month when one idiot was asking me where am i going to and asking of my passport

Stuupid set of people full there
not everyone there is stupiid, some has reasons for asking while some overdo it
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by livinbygrace: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls,what business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State Festac precisely?You advise and information would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Feranmicharles(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennygee:

Same here.

u knw what? Your last topic,about Don J and Korede B. Do you knw that am the one who made the pic cheesy grin
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by engrelvis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
my brother na d number 3 question dey annoy me pass.u just v to maintain yr cool sha.
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by adedayourt(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
WOULD YOU LIkE TO PUPU BEFORE THE TAKE OFF?
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by femorocafella: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
I followed my sister to the mmI in lagos that was going to ukraine for study last month,this was not her first travel .cos she always go and come back.this time she had to go with so many foodstuff cos as a naija student concern,wen we got to the airport ,it was one female immigration officer dat searchd her luggage and was saying that my sister was no suppose to carry dry fish and weavon,dat searching for dry fish and weave on is her job dere.i even ask her dat as a student too u cant carry dat?my brother and sister ,its until we tipped dis idiot 5k dat she allowed us to go o.i just dey shake my head for dis immigration thieves

3 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by allanphash7(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please what reason do they have asking silly questions from the travellers even non travellers?

Is Airport not a public place any longer?

Midehi you are falling my hand o
midehi2:

not everyone there is stupiid, some has reasons for asking while some overdo it
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Who dare ask me these shiis??..Me wey fit use news paper travel instead of visa
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by bayocanny: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennygee:

Same here.
Who are the ”clowns“? Madam STFU you have once seeking for greener pasture elsewhere, stop forming
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
allanphash7:
Op may your brain be bless the more

I almost misbehave the last time i was at MMIA last month when one idiot was asking me where am i going to and asking of my passport

Stuupid set of people full there

Amen boss cool
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
iblaw:
I returned to MMIA from the Uk in March and custom officer after checking my luggage asked me "Dont you have any leftover dollar with you", i just zip my bag and walked away.

Those guys are a disgrace to this nation

yeye pple.

1 Like

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
bayocanny:

Who are the ”clowns“?
Madam STFU you have once seeking for greener pasture elsewhere, stop forming

hhaha grin grin
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
It depends on so many factors

Your dress sense always dress well then less question

If you are a guy shave

A girls make a good hair

Cut your nails and learn to snub in case they ask a stupid question.

nice one cool
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
They once asked me of the size of my dick

go to Joke section

here isnt for kids pls..

7 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by agarawu23(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
mostyg:

You for embarrass them with #100 note
grin
There mouth don wide
They won't take 100#

1 Like

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

This the worst I hate..I have confronted one at the airport ..one daft custom man collected my passport he looked at it and asked me where am I coming from.? I looked at him in a sarcastic manner and I told him ...oga you are with my passport and you are seeing you the visa and exit stamp of the country and you still ask me this question

He then ask if I had chocolate for him....I just told him is for my kids

It can be irritating

I wait for them again next week

hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
livinbygrace:
Pls,what business can someone do with One Million Naira in Lagos State Festac precisely?You advise and information would be highly appreciated.

For you to be successful in any business you have to know it and learn it. You just don't jump into it...try it and get your fingers burnt

The question is what do you have passion for ? Turn it to money making venture

But you can neve r be wrong with necessities of life

Food business
Shelter
Clothing
Sexual business

Just think what you have passion for
Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by hotwax: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
I remember last time i travelled to one African country. The immigration officials were claiming the BTA is 300 dollar. And it was my company sponsoring my tour. I had to give them 5k to allow me pass.

These people are soiling the gud name of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers by Teeboy22(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
ocee31:
NDLEA dey always carry me enter one room pass through one machine. I'm guessing because of my beards if it happens the tenth time wahala go dey for airport
pictures of ur beards or adonbelieveit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.