Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Which Musician Is The Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Musician Is The Best? (723 Views)

Which Musician Or Actors (celeb) Has A Private Jet? / Forget Her Face See Why This Daughter Of A Popular Musician Is Trending / Oya Swell Dia Head! 2face Says Naija Number One Musician Is From Mushin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Musician Is The Best? by Epiphanus20(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thats a question we usually ask ourselfs when it comes to celebrity stuffs.

The other day i saw a post in nairaland that Wizkid is the best singer in Africa,when i went through the comments i wanted to cry,some said Wizkid is not the best singer in his neigbourhood.

Many will say that their best singers are Bracket,Akon,Westlife,Backstreet Boys,Burna Boy,Michael Jackson,Jay Z etc.

The only reason you will vote for Jay Z is for one of his song Forever Young,note that one music does not make a person the best singer.

The game we are about to play now is to Comment the name of two Musician,One for the international Community and one from Nigeria(9ja Made).

Mine is Psquare from Nigeria And Akon from Senegal,whats yours?
Re: Which Musician Is The Best? by Epiphanus20(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Epiphanus20:
Thats a question we usually ask ourselfs when it comes to celebrity stuffs.

The other day i saw a post in nairaland that Wizkid is the best singer in Africa,when i went through the comments i wanted to cry,some said Wizkid is not the best singer in his neigbourhood.
WESTLIFE IS THE BEST BAND EVER
Re: Which Musician Is The Best? by Hiploko(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
This nairalander...

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gives Insight On How Much Her Multi-million Naira Mansion Is Worth / Gambian Film Director Blasts Gambian President 4 Giving Nollywood Stars Lands / A Spanish Billionaire Just Overthrew Bill Gates To Become The Richest Man In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.