Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians (1589 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Ajibam: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Quran 5vs47(sūrat l-māidah )

Translation
The followers of the Gospels (the New Testament) must judge according to what God has revealed in it. Those who do not judge by the laws of God are evil doers.

This verse clearly shows that Christians(followers of new Testament) are gifted with the light the world needs including the Muslims, and we are doing our best, trying to evangelise to them about the light but they refused, thereby disobeying the command of there prophet..
What's your sincere take on this?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
you r ryt, even tho u dint quote d verse rytly,bt i ve dz question 4 u,WHERE IS THE REAL INJEEL(new testament ),i believe u r nt thinking z. dat varieties of books people carry to church,anyday,Christians r nt acting wt the real INJEEL,dey r jst reading books dat was mistranslated by the old greeks in dose donkey years.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Ajibam: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
mrwiddy:
you r ryt, even tho u dint quote d verse rytly,bt i ve dz question 4 u,WHERE IS THE REAL INJEEL(new testament ),i believe u r nt thinking z. dat varieties of books people carry to church,anyday,Christians r nt acting wt the real INJEEL,dey r jst reading books dat was mistranslated by the old greeks in dose donkey years.

That was what they make their followers believe!
The gospel has not been altered, it is still the power of God..
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Rilwon: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Scholar8200(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
mrwiddy:

Your reply vis a vis the op leads me to conclude that:
1. That part of the Quran is obsolete and should be done away with immediately.(to date none has given us a link to the unaltered Injeel then where do they get clarifications from? At least you believe Allah is all knowing meaning it is 100% certain you will need clarifications!)
2. This becomes necessary since the true material referred to no longer exists.
3. Meaning you may need to establish through study, other parts of the Quran that are no longer useful due to similar issues.
4. Also provide new facilitators that you can clarify things from (or ask Allah to do so) since the initial materials(Injeel and Torah) for that purpose have now been altered.(i doubt this though since Mohammed was supposed to be the final prophet)
5. Once they are provided, then commence the alteration of the Quran showing the new adjustments!
6. Therefore:
CLAIMING THAT THE GOSPEL AND TORAH AS WE HAVE THEM ARE ALTERED IS A WAY OF INDIRECTLY SAYING THE QURAN MUST BE ALTERED ELSE REMAIN WITH A COMMAND THAT MISLEADS.(Pls correct me where i am wrong).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Ajibam:

That was what they make their followers believe!
The gospel has not been altered, it is still the power of God..
the Gospel myt be unaltered but nt its content, m a residence of sango otta,dere z no day i pass thru those Bible stalls and hear:THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BIBLES,........nd m damn sure its contents differ too,so........which is which?
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by rexbuton: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2015
true
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Scholar8200:

Your reply vis a vis the op leads me to conclude that:
1. That part of the Quran is obsolete and should be done away with immediately.(to date none has given us a link to the unaltered Injeel then where do they get clarifications from? At least you believe Allah is all knowing meaning it is 100% certain you will need clarifications!)
2. This becomes necessary since the true material referred to no longer exists.
3. Meaning you may need to establish through study, other parts of the Quran that are no longer useful due to similar issues.
4. Also provide new facilitators that you can clarify things from (or ask Allah to do so) since the initial materials(Injeel and Torah) for that purpose have now been altered.(i doubt this though since Mohammed was supposed to be the final prophet)
5. Once they are provided, then commence the alteration of the Quran showing the new adjustments!
6. Therefore:
CLAIMING THAT THE GOSPEL AND TORAH AS WE HAVE THEM ARE ALTERED IS A WAY OF INDIRECTLY SAYING THE QURAN MUST BE ALTERED ELSE REMAIN WITH A COMMAND THAT MISLEADS.(Pls correct me where i am wrong).
......counter conclusions
1&2-the Quran is the most read book,nd it was even stated by non Muslims readers that it contains the most updated facts (fact book ).Being the most updated book,there should. be no obsolete part in its messages as concluded in Q 41:44.Moreso,the quest for the long lost INJEEL is not adequately wheted,it requires a high end islamoquaranic knowledge...... visit Sufis for thr the real INJEEL,it might not necessarily be a text.
3-there is barely any part of the Quran that seem unuseful,probably you might be thinking of the historical part,but i'm sure you will agree with me that : "WITHOUT THE PAST, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO GET WITH THE PRESENT ".
4-i refer you to number 1.
6- those books are old facts its commandments ve been adjusted in the Qur'an,but scholars still make use of them for sermons and its likes,the quiet genuine ine is the SABUURAH (psalms of david),even. though it bears some similar commandments with the qur'an....and so does the real TORAH and INJEEL.

hardball;
WHER IS THE REAL INJEEL.?
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Scholar8200(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
mrwiddy:
......counter conclusions
1&2-the Quran is the most read book,nd it was even stated by non Muslims readers that it contains the most updated facts (fact book ).Being the most updated book,there should. be no obsolete part in its messages as concluded in Q 41:44.Moreso,the quest for the long lost INJEEL is not adequately wheted,it requires a high end islamoquaranic knowledge...... visit Sufis for thr the real INJEEL,it might not necessarily be a text.
3-there is barely any part of the Quran that seem unuseful,probably you might be thinking of the historical part,but i'm sure you will agree with me that : "WITHOUT THE PAST, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO GET WITH THE PRESENT ".
4-i refer you to number 1.
6- those books are old facts its commandments ve been adjusted in the Qur'an,but scholars still make use of them for sermons and its likes,the quiet genuine ine is the SABUURAH (psalms of david),even. though it bears some similar commandments with the qur'an....and so does the real TORAH and INJEEL.

hardball;
WHER IS THE REAL INJEEL.?
so where do you get your much needed clarifications from at present?

(The Injeel=Gospel=Glad Tidings = Luke 2:10,11; John 1:29, John 3:16, Luke 24:46,47.)
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
so where do you get your much needed clarifications from at present?

(The Injeel=Gospel=Glad Tidings = Luke 2:10,11; John 1:29, John 3:16, Luke 24:46,47.)
the qur'an Q11:3, EVERY VERSE ON IT.!!!
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Ajibam: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
mrwiddy:
the Gospel myt be unaltered but nt its content, m a residence of sango otta,dere z no day i pass thru those Bible stalls and hear:THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BIBLES,........nd m damn sure its contents differ too,so........which is which?
Those are translation, so as to understand the content.. That's not alteration but translation for effective reading

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Repentance96: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
You just can't take one verse and make your conclusions based on it. Read the very next verse, Allah makes it clear for us to establish the Quran as the Criterion.

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muúammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

Furthermore read the verse in its context.

http://quran.com/5/44-48

There is much more emphasis on the Torah, while the past tense is used for both ("was" a guidance and light, its clearer in the Arabic). The judgment being discussed is th judgment in a court of law as made clear in the context as well as th seerah, when the Prophet (pbuh) gave full freedom of having their own courts of law for the Jewish and Christian communities. The "it" most likely refers back to the Torah, where the parable of an "eye for an eye" is emphasized in the previous verse. Basically God is rhetorically asking you'll to question why you'll have thrown the law away.

There's absolutely no problem that can arise if you properly read the text. You can collect up evidence against Islam, but please make it reasonable!
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ajibam:

Those are translation, so as to understand the content.. That's not alteration but translation for effective reading
why can't it be translated singly like the qur'an,even though it was'nt conserved in it's true form(hebrew language),for i know if it had been left in hebrew,there would barely be mistranslations of its cotent.........or would you say the earlymen had failed?,even though qur'an still remains in its original form till date?
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Ajibam: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
mrwiddy:
why can't it be translated singly like the qur'an,even though it was'nt conserved in it's true form(hebrew language),for i know if it had been left in hebrew,there would barely be mistranslations of its cotent.........or would you say the earlymen had failed?,even though qur'an still remains in its original form till date?

Christianity is an eye opening religion, the translators translated the Bible to different tongues so as to cover miles and if possible so as to reach everyone.
Your religion(Islam) limited the translation of Quran so as to be able to hide the truth from their followers, if you simplify Quran for easy understanding, individually you will discover the faults in it.
Don't ever compare Quran with the the Holy Bible again, compare it with other novels.. Bible is for all, we have to let all the people read and understand. That's part of the reason it is called a lifestyle..

That's my last take on the subject of argument.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by aminusanti(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Ajibam:
Quran 5vs47(sūrat l-māidah )

Translation
The followers of the Gospels (the New Testament) must judge according to what God has revealed in it. Those who do not judge by the laws of God are evil doers.

This verse clearly shows that Christians(followers of new Testament) are gifted with the light the world needs including the Muslims, and we are doing our best, trying to evangelise to them about the light but they refused, thereby disobeying the command of there prophet..
What's your sincere take on this?

Pls what are the major commandment that muslims are not following?
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Ajibam: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2015
aminusanti:

Pls what are the major commandment that muslims are not following?
Read the whole thread, if you still don't understand, read it again.
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by aminusanti(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ajibam:

Read the whole thread, if you still don't understand, read it again.
My friend seek proper knowledge about your religion first and stop wasting ur time undecided
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ajibam:

Christianity is an eye opening religion, the translators translated the Bible to different tongues so as to cover miles and if possible so as to reach everyone.
Your religion(Islam) limited the translation of Quran so as to be able to hide the truth from their followers, if you simplify Quran for easy understanding, individually you will discover the faults in it.
Don't ever compare Quran with the the Holy Bible again, compare it with other novels.. Bible is for all, we have to let all the people read and understand. That's part of the reason it is called a lifestyle..

That's my last take on the subject of argument.
you are getting dz wrong,i swear to GOD,qur'an is the most unique book,it has been conserved in its true form dat muslims myt learn and nt b lazy....

why not browse facts about it
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Annunaki(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2015
mrwiddy:
you are getting dz wrong,i swear to GOD,qur'an is the most unique book,it has been conserved in its true form dat muslims myt learn and nt b lazy....

why not browse facts about it

And what exactly is so unique about your quoran? Is it it's unique ability to inspire terrorists 1,400 years after it was written
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Annunaki:

And what exactly is so unique about your quoran? Is it it's unique ability to inspire terrorists 1,400 years after it was written
is uniqueness is that it is the most read book,even tho the bible is the most circulated and hyper-translated book,I'M GONNA WRITE ONE SOON.

........and wat cud inspire a potential terrorist in the qur'an?
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Annunaki(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
mrwiddy:
is uniqueness is that it is the most read book,even tho the bible is the most circulated and hyper-translated book,I'M GONNA WRITE ONE SOON.

Why don't you start by translating your rotten quoran and remember to edit out the numerous terror inspiring verses it contains as the egyptian president suggested.

........and wat cud inspire a potential terrorist in the qur'an?

Go and ask shekau who is a very knowledgeable islamic scholar and the leader of isis who is an arab man with a phd in islamic studies and he clearly understand his religion better than a negro like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Why don't you start by translating your rotten quoran and remember to edit out the numerous terror inspiring verses it contains as the egyptian president suggested.

Go and ask shekau who is a very knowledgeable islamic scholar and the leader of isis who is an arab man with a phd in islamic studies and he clearly understand his religion better than a negro like you. tongue
U R ISLAMOPHOBIC,i can tell frm ur signature
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Annunaki(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2015
mrwiddy:
U R ISLAMOPHOBIC,i can tell frm ur signature

And you are Muslim apologist and al taquiya expert. I can tell from your poorly thought out lies.
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Annunaki:

And you are Muslim apologist and al taquiya expert. I can tell from your poorly thought out lies.
f'al iyadhu billahi
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Annunaki(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
mrwiddy:
f'al iyadhu billahi

Terrorist tongue
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by mrwiddy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

Terrorist tongue
what u said is offensive,hence,terrorising.
Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by Annunaki(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
mrwiddy:
what u said is offensive,hence,terrorising.

Being a terrorist like mohamed only makes you a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians by RussellRutherfo: 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
mrwiddy:

Go school. You won't. You will be hanging out at Islamic schools where you will be turned into blockheads.

Okay.
I saw different types of qurans and translations. Hence, the quran as burnt by Caliph Uthman is proves we have an altered quran plus a Goat ate the quran on breastfeeding another muslim man's wife and stunning.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Your Money : Benny Hinn And The Scurge Of Prosperity Fraud. / Where Can One Download Good Islamic Songs From? / Has The Great Tribulation Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.