Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

"Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... (714 Views)

Where Can I Get Cannabis Oil / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... by solodox(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
When inhaled or consumed, cannabis
cannabinoids are incorporated into the body's
natural endocannabinoid system, binding to
cannabinoid receptors in the same way as
endogenous cannabinoids. The effects of this
in terms of cancer, as demonstrated in animal models of both breast and brain cancers, is
that tumor cells are thrust into a state of apoptosis, meaning they self-destruct.
"Cells can die in different ways, and after
cannabinoid treatment, they were dying in the
clean way -- they were committing suicide,"
revealed Sanchez. One of the advantages of
cannabinoids... is that they target, specifically, the tumor cells. They don't have any toxic
effect on normal, non-tumoral cells. And this is
an advantage with respect to standard
chemotherapy, which targets basically
everything."
Re: "Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... by solodox(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
What Sanchez is describing here sounds a lot like what Canadian researcher and innovator
Rick Simpson has been doing with his
"Phoenix Tears" cannabis oil, which has
reportedly cured many people of cancer over
the years without harming them like
chemotherapy and radiation do. You can learn more about Phoenix Tears here: PhoenixTears.ca. "I cannot understand why in the U.S. cannabis
is under Schedule I, because it is pretty
obvious, not only from our work, but from the
work of many other researchers, that the plant
has very wide therapeutic potential,"
emphasized Sanchez.
Re: "Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... by submit: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2015
When a herb is termed "weed"....

The stone the builders rejected...

Our governments ehn...

Tho nw a passive smoker, I'v no regrets. All this talk cant sha make africans esp see the good in this wonder leaf.

#ILove Nature
#Kush moderately
#Strictly Green
#Legalise Weed

1 Like

Re: "Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... by solodox(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
submit:
When a herb is termed "weed"....

The stone the builders rejected...

Our governments ehn...

Tho nw a passive smoker, I'v no regrets. All this talk cant sha make africans esp see the good in this wonder leaf.

#ILove Nature
#Kush moderately
#Strictly Green
#Legalise Weed

thats for shizzie bro! we all know the system is bleeped! after they will say conspiracy theorist are just paranoid!

(1) (Reply)

Ultherapy, Knife-less Therapy For Timeless Beauty / Five Incredible Things That Happens To Ladies Genitals During Sexual Intercouse / Cure For Hepatitis B Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.