Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year (942 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami / Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured As Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year. / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by AlexReports(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
‎It was memorable day for immediate past Miss Imo State Queen, Samantha Ubani as she was honoured at the recent Lagos Fashion Award.

The Imo State University graduate who was very popular during her reign in Imo state and beyond was awarded  Fashion Outstanding Beauty Q‎ueen Of The Year at the colourful and star-studded event held ‎recently.

The light-skinned beauty queen is already preparing for her NYSC this month, though still nursing plans for an international contest. She is expected to make a guest appearance tomorrow at the Miss Nigeria International in Lagos.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/great-former-miss-imo-state-queen.html?m=0

Re: Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by adedayourt(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
congrat
Re: Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
She try.In fact " She such a Diva"""
Re: Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by Young03(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by wise7(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
I think alexreports should be called fashionreports
Re: Ex-miss Imo Samantha Honoured As Fashion Outstanding Beauty Queen Of The Year by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Na wa oo..shes ok tho

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why M . I Abaga Is Nigeria’ S Most Successful Rapper / Nikki Samonas Plays With The Balls Of John Dumelo And James Gardiner / I Don't See Myself As The Best Rapper - Jesse Jagz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.