Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (49639 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by seangy4konji: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2015
u need to grow up...

She na evil spirit deh sleep with lecturer??
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by mikolo80: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2015
obum88:
That's the main reason you need to woo her the more...but you sef you go school dey follow woman...may extra year not be your case
na man u wan make e follow
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
u need to grow up...

She na evil spirit deh sleep with lecturer??

Not to the extent of influencing her interaction with other students though, that should be against school policy.

why cant he date his fellow students?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by GIYAZZ(m): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn you don't have anything to be worried about. I'd even advice you to compliment her again whenever you get an opportunity. If she remembers you, be calm, witty and confident. Talk to her with respect, and don't show that you like her until she starts giving you the green-light. I'm very sure if you play your game well, she may fall for you. wink

And please, do update us on whatever happens on Monday. I really wanna see how this will go. Tag me to the post too. wink
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 3:16am On Oct 04, 2015
what is the school policy on this?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by bewla(m): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady that exercises very early in the morning on campus.
She was so consistent with her routine that I got inclined to know her.

My plan was to ensure she wasn't jogging when I would say hi to her, the possibility of that occurrence made me to come out early everyday in the hope to meet that situation

One day, she eventually stopped to catch her breath just almost in front of where I was seating. I took the opportunity, with a beating heart and cold feat, I walked to where she was gasping for air...

Good morning, its quite rare to see ladies that are exercise inclined, she responded 'thank you'

I like your...before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off.

Was just last week I discovered she is a lecturer

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried
if u love a woman.

just tell her u love her

there is no crime at all

who no she may never have some one ask her out before. because every one think she is classy
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Good morning, its quite rare to see ladies that are exercise inclined, she responded 'thank you'

I like your...before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off.

who are the people telling you to go after her?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Afromano:
What the heck is wrong with you? So you wooed your potential lecturer; big deal. In the end, she is still a lady and you are still a guy so you haven't done anything abnormal. Here's what you'd do now; wait till you actually attend her class or when she comes around. Make eye contact with her several times while she speaks. Not STARING at her o, I mean like you're really deeply interested in whatever lecture she's giving. Then after the class walk over boldly and speak in a casual sorry-for-the-crazy-shii-I-did kinda way. say "excuse me, I just wanted to apologize for the other day, I had no Idea you were a lecturer otherwise I'd have allowed my head do the thinking instead of my other head. Just wanted to apologize for that. hope we're cool" talk to her like you're talking to just another girl, not with any kind of added respect (this is to put her in her place and make sure u can still woo her again once she's no longer supervising your group) she would probably yes with or without a smile. Except she's a stupidd bittch- in which case just hiss and walk away. World war III don start be dat but u no send.

P.S; I must add that the only reason you are even walking up to her in the first place is to further deepen whatever potential connection you've managed to establish. otherwise, mptchew! who cares. But by doing this you would no longer be just another student and every time she speaks and you're eye-contacting her she'l be feeling a little nervous and may be avoiding your gaze. Ehen. oya just wait until she can't directly fuckkk your scores up anymore, then go for her.
grin DUDE. YOU WANT TO PUT HIM IN A MORE HELL CONDITION grin

Only in NAIJA lecturer are treated like GODS.

LIKE SERIOUSLY SERIOUS sad THIS YOUR ADVICE CAN PUT HIM IN AN SUICIDE CONDITION
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:
what is the school policy on this?
WHY YOU DEY TALK AS IF YOU NO KNOW NAIJA OR YOU NO GO NAIJA SCH undecided

Them don't take that policy serious
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Coraje(m): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2015
As if u don't know that women like guys toasting them. It boosts their self confidence depending on the kind of guy doing the toasting tho.
I'm sure she'll be happy that she's attractive enough for someone to have approached her. And u might even get to be her favorite student if u can prove ur intelligence/brilliance
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
WHY YOU DEY TALK AS IF YOU NO KNOW NAIJA OR YOU NO GO NAIJA SCH undecided

Them don't take that policy serious

In which Naija school would you see a lady exercising early in the morning on campus?

a lecturer as well.

Unless its a recent thing, not very likely, as far as I know.

exercise early in the morning with a scenario like the op described ?

Nigeria does not provide that kind of security, you can only find it abroad.

when even in secondary or primary school your students can sound you for not agreeing to their advances, you'll now say you're flaunting in front of grown males? Just wondering.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Ojim07(m): 4:10am On Oct 04, 2015
op..naso u dey fear?.....erhm keep calm joor
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by slam7000(m): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

How does it relate?

Or am I getting u wrong?

Except you are trolling, I'd say that I concur with her.
What's the big deal that you are a medical student in clinical class who attempted to woo a gorgeous lady you later discovered to be a consultant? Even if she is the chief medical director, so what?

So f**king what??

Would you have felt better if she was a first year student of philosophy or physical education?

Keep your peckers up mister. You issues with your confidence. That's why some of you shagg pu**ies that give you bad conscience.

If you must eat a frog, you should damn well eat a fat and juicy one. Except she is lesbian, she must ride a meat and the owner of that meat isn't a super man.

1 Like

Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Spidermon: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2015
When you know you no get liver, why did you approach her then in the first place?
Guy Forget that thing.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by alterswerve(m): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Ah! I pity dis guy. Dis is what i call 'see gobe eh!' Mr Ogbeni, better pack ya load dey comot for dat sch

But on a more serious note, u dont need to bother urself over this jor. Just act like nothing happened wen relating with her
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Spartyboy: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2015
bro chill its an easy case, meet ha and tel ha u re sorry that u neva knew she was a lecturer, and that u jst noticed sumtin strange abt u seeing a lady joggin past dat area nd u wanted to compliment ha, if she also kinda like u den u runs ha parole
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2015
kent2946:
Op I think to be on the safe side you should study and prepare for her lectures very well before attending,I am also a medical student with similar experience.mine was that I took my girl friend to a restaurant and I meet my consultant lecturer there,the next day in surgery clinic she was just asking me all the questions.to be frank I messed up and she made the fool out of me.then I went home and prepared for her next lectures.guess what I gave her what she wanted and she now calls me by my name.ken fill this form,ken write this prescription,ken call the next patient.so the bottom line is to be prepared b4 Monday.so you will crate a good impression,who knows you may meet her in you viva(oral exams).so it's good to crate a good impression to ur chiefs(consultants).

She isn't married.

Upon discovering I would be in her unit, brother! I have being doing serious studying

I know hell will brake loose on me during clinic, ward round, presentation...

I just she doesn't take it P with me
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 6:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Ashure:
If you 're a brilliant chap, good for you but if you are olodo, your own don done. If you impress her she will actually take to liking you.

It takes being a mighty genius to impress a consultant.

Am just an average student
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

After that said event, I see her often with exortic cars...I reasoned she was from a wealthy family and stuff.

We see each other at random on campus, but those moment were not so comfortable for a re-introduction. Its either am busy with school stuff or she his in her car or walking dam fast.

What I mean to say his...she know my face...

She would be supervising my group next week. bin having troubles sleeping
please which School? I can woo her get her, and take her attention of u... Deal?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Afromano:
What the heck is wrong with you? So you wooed your potential lecturer; big deal. In the end, she is still a lady and you are still a guy so you haven't done anything abnormal. Here's what you'd do now; wait till you actually attend her class or when she comes around. Make eye contact with her several times while she speaks. Not STARING at her o, I mean like you're really deeply interested in whatever lecture she's giving. Then after the class walk over boldly and speak in a casual sorry-for-the-crazy-shii-I-did kinda way. say "excuse me, I just wanted to apologize for the other day, I had no Idea you were a lecturer otherwise I'd have allowed my head do the thinking instead of my other head. Just wanted to apologize for that. hope we're cool" talk to her like you're talking to just another girl, not with any kind of added respect (this is to put her in her place and make sure u can still woo her again once she's no longer supervising your group) she would probably yes with or without a smile. Except she's a stupidd bittch- in which case just hiss and walk away. World war III don start be dat but u no send.

P.S; I must add that the only reason you are even walking up to her in the first place is to further deepen whatever potential connection you've managed to establish. otherwise, mptchew! who cares. But by doing this you would no longer be just another student and every time she speaks and you're eye-contacting her she'l be feeling a little nervous and may be avoiding your gaze. Ehen. oya just wait until she can't directly fuckkk your scores up anymore, then go for her.

Your comment sounds inspiring.

I will thread carefully.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Fxwarrior: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You shouldn't be worried. Besides, you didn't ask her out. According to your post, you didn't have the opportunity to do so.

Even if he asked her out nko? Op you did nothing wrong. We are all humans I believe she's mature enough to understand that.

Last Bullet: You should be happy to get reference in her course so you can have more opportunity to get better aquainted though.
Just kidding.NO WORRIES!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Originalsly: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2015
You should be worried...... forget about the wooing stuff....she never knew your intentions.....but think about what she would think of you..... a guy who would choose to start a conversation when she is gasping for breath!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Fxwarrior: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Spartyboy:
bro chill its an easy case, meet ha and tel ha u re sorry that u neva knew she was a lecturer, and that u jst noticed sumtin strange abt u seeing a lady joggin past dat area nd u wanted to compliment ha, if she also kinda like u den u runs ha parole

Dude you just WON the MOsT F00LISH post award 2015 in Nairaland overall category.
Congratulations!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by doskie(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady that exercises very early in the morning on campus.

My plan was to ensure she wasn't jogging when I would say hi to her, the possibility of that occurrence made me to come out early everyday in the hope to meet that situation

One day, she eventually stopped to catch her breath just almost in front of where I was seating. I took the opportunity, with a beating heart and cold feat, I walked to where she was gasping for air...

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried
from the story, shes not supposed to recognise you even. except she already knew your face from the way you stare at her. in any case, she will not hate you. Every body likes compliment including her.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Eberex(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Do you know how many students are in her lessons? Besides her actions shows she has no time for things you considered a pleasure. That's why she succeeded in being a lecturer.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

Your comment sounds inspiring.

I will thread carefully.
is just better you let this go. Must people typing this don't know d rules in medical school or in the hospital. She's a goddam consultant not can ever happen and you know it. You better hide your head. And for those sayin he should try is luck pls nothing can happen btw them she's a consultant and keenn is a clinical student not even a houseboy or a resident
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by sademola: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

After that said event, I see her often with exortic cars...I reasoned she was from a wealthy family and stuff.

We see each other at random on campus, but those moment were not so comfortable for a re-introduction. Its either am busy with school stuff or she his in her car or walking dam fast.

Man, keep calm. What u did isn't out of place. You only complimented her which, to me, even gives you an edge to be friendly with and could help you in understanding the her course and possibly cement your 'to-be' friendship. Please don't fidget or feel inferior!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by barcaboi(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

my own be say, update us as e dey go.....this is gonna be interesting. ....sipping my zobo tutu and anticipating
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by igwedaboss(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

OP.. This is quite funny.
But I will give you an advice. It should work. from your story, I guess she's pretty young and she thanked you for your compliment. Then why sleepless night? You have to finish the job. Not to woo her anyways. Be a corky guy with humility. After a class or group supervision. Walk to her, and say you had no idea, make sure she is listening when you talking. She might act like she doesn't know what you talking about, but trust me she does. Women love compliments and they remember. After telling you had no idea, then you apologize, smile not too hard and then stroll off... Next time you greet her with lil added respect and make sure she knows it is you. don't run from her. Offer to help carry her books, if necessary. 70% chance things will go your way, either scores or what you wanted initially. S..x
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nezan(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
I think you are just suffering from inferiority complex. The lady has nothing on you.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by LastProphet: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Dude, there's nothing to it...Keep it cool....Attend her Lectures and Keep a Smiling Face....And don't say anything to her Except she Does.

best advice
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by gidjah(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Afromano:

Greatest Advice so so far. good work young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.