Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Urgently Need The Help Of Iphone Engineers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Urgently Need The Help Of Iphone Engineers (481 Views)

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Real Pictures Of Iphone 7 / Iphone Engineers Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need The Help Of Iphone Engineers by link2ok(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls I hav a problem, bought an iPhone 5s phone abt two months ago and barely a month the screen of the phone got broken. I took it for repairs and the screen was fixed and now the phone doesn't hav ntwrk anymore for abt two weeks nw and the engineer has tried everytin bt still nt wrkin. pls I need ur help

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pepsi To Produce Its Own Android Smartphones / Hack Android Mobile / Guys Please I Need Code For Mtn #1000 Data For Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.