Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (105911 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Haywhymido:
is it possible to be a major distrib of what u don't eat/use
I beg help me ask am.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
wheesin:
my advice..just seize all of it.. tell him to stay away from sex and mastur.bate often.. undecided is that the advice you want. ? abeg give the young man his condoms..you want make conji kill am angry
Not funny man. Anyways thanks for your advice.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
When ur mother get he belle ur father no f**k ur mother well and harder,so ur younger brother need to f**k the f**k ur father no f**k
grin grin grin grin grin grin
this your nyansh go good to fvck oh!!!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
When ur mother get he belle ur father no f**k ur mother well and harder,so ur younger brother need to f**k the f**k ur father no f**k
wlcm to NL angry
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol, it's not a big deal na.
Funny enough this kind of thing happened to me once. I came home from school one weekend and they gave out condoms because they were having all these "safe sex" speeches. One fell out of my bag I guess and was lying on the floor and my dad almost fainted grin
shocked
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by won91(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin
McCarlito:
Maybe he tests condoms for manufacturers undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RexioKlasik(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
obum88:
Maybe he is a major distributor

My kind of thinking shaa.....I dunno
just saying.

Call him and ask,do not presume or conclude yet.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2015
@OP, since he's your younger brother, he probably looks up to you. Talk to him about the importance of focusing on his education and living a more productive life.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by WinkWrld: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Now go straight to his phone and check sent messages. Also check received calls, you will have a clue of the story.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by charloski(m): 4:48am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:

But you for try get sense small oooo

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2015
And you were going through his bag without permission??_ Bro, It doesnt wkrk that way
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by MissEfe(f): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
He is trying to play safe so that all those girls will not get pregnant for him.
Or
He is a condom distributor.

Just ask him quietly, then you can find out from him what he is doing with those condoms, he is the right person to tell you, after that advice him and put him on the right track.
Happy first Sunday of the month
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Make them leave fornication for your brother ooo. shocked

With the way our youths are going about with their reckless way of life, I doubt If they ever think of a FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Snitch
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
And you were going through his bag without permission??_ Bro, It doesnt wkrk that way
hey please, don't bring that up here. The reason I went to search his bag was because I have long been suspecting him of wrong doings. Moreover, I have the right cus its my house. Happy Sunday
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
may God help you, Say Amen.
Amen
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
charloski:

But you for try get sense small oooo
As I no come get nko,try help me get na
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
hey please, don't bring that up here. The reason I went to search his bag was because I have long been suspecting him of wrong doings. Moreover, I have the right cus its my house. Happy Sunday

Same to you.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by emilyone(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Lots of teenagers this days don't even see sex as a big deal anymore, you should even be happy your brother is doing it with condoms and not nigga raw style grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Ibyno(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2015
look more like those CD dey try to promote or introduce/advertise, during my time, I collect as many as I can, but end up not using it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Mznaett: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Children of now a days won't ceased to amaze us..this is just the exact thing that happened btw my younger broz that's just 17yrs old and my aunt yesterday.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by tunaguy(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
e be like say u Dan jonz SK
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help me.

Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.
this case is simple; just pack all the condoms and send to me; when he starts looking for them; den direct him to me...m kipish...
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
You should be happy cause he's playing safe. Don't scare him away thereby making him to play football without socks oo. All you've got to do is advice him like a sister and nothing more. Besides, he's 18+. Allow him to play ball. cheesy
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by tunesoft(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op...Sunday greetings to you, so what was the explanation your brother eventually gave for the condo.ms . So we can all learn from the incidence, as well as shut peeps up I if he was innocent
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by elektra(f): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
wheesin:
my advice..just seize all of it.. tell him to stay away from sex and mastur.bate often.. undecided is that the advice you want. ? abeg give the young man his condoms..you want make conji kill am angry

May he quench his conji on your daughters.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by baby124: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
He is playing safe. Encourage him to continue to do that at all cost. He should also learn to stick with one partner. Don't scare him off condoms because if anything happens in future all the blame will be heaped on your head with plenty hatred
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by wheesin(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
elektra:

May he quench his conji on your daughters.

and may your daughters go up to be harlots..dum.b cow

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
obum88:
Maybe he is a major distributor
Lolgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.