Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (105947 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2015
Kennydoc:

Hahahahaha. I'm sure he lapsed in and out of unconsciousness for a while before he could come to terms with what he saw.
But I'm just not okay with all those distributions of condoms to teens. It's more like giving them licence to go ahead. Even those who haven't been considering the acts before may want to find a way to put their condoms into use.
If you're 18 or over, you're an adult as far as they're concerned grin And they see it that you're getting a lot of pressure to have sex anyways so why not make it safe and "healthy".

It's not like na the single condom them hand out for school dey be the one thing that go switch on lightbulb for ur head say u wan go do sumtin grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Spybradd: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah,...I know..

common man....cool
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by DedeNkem: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2015
What do you expect him to do? Sleep with you?

Shake his hand and be happy because he's cautious to protect himself at his age!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 05, 2015
If you're a girl help him with your friends, afterall, practice makes perfect
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
dude is trying to play safe

@ his age he shouldn't be so engross with girls though
Pretty simple actually, if he is in school then I should believe this was shared as some sort of sex education class .... They do that in schools these days... so I see no reason why u should beat him besides the brand there is not the type u get from ur walk - in pharmacy... so I do not think he has done anything g bad... besides better safe than sorry!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by obuduman: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2015
will they size him,i mean his joystick . maybe someone mistakenly put them in his bag
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Ujupsy: 3:38am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
Maybe he is a major distributor
Hahahaaahaaaahaaa and you are the manufacturer
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Birniwa(m): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2015
This boy could be the next Dangote, he's simply making money distributing these stuffs.

By the way, did you know that you started this thread in the wrong section?? Mods are watching!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2015
I don't see any problem here. grin grin Really, I don't, the guy uses condoms for Christ's sake. What else do you want? Are you jealous lil bro is getting laid? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Robustwares1(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2015
That's commercial quantity

benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help me.

Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by juddexy2(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
funniest post since this year grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by iambijo(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2015
You shall be thankful to God that your lil brother is playing safe card, what he need from you is advice on what to do and what's not to do simple.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2015
I don't think you have the right to go through his bag in the first place, unless it belongs to you! Telling him about it could be infuriating, let it pass till he brings it to the open. you're secretive that's why he's reciprocating. It's not too late though! Get closer to him now than you've ever been, tell/share things you've never shared with him; only then will he be free to open up on his! Don't forget, he's a man and if he doesn't indulge in it now, he will in time to come, so he needs all the guidance he's entitled to from a big brother. If you truly love someone, you'll wish and always want the best for them; prove it by aiding him be a better man!
Please don't tell him you went through his stuff, it's highly disrespectful!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by skystar: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2015
bulldoza:
He's only a kid na
He must have been using them to blow balloon tongue
lolz
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by leoblacky: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Please don't bother ur self your brother is big supplier his trying.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Empedocles(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Unfortuately for u wat if ur broda Z xxxx111 on NL advicing u,,,cnt stop lafin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by ifex370(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:

I didn't know when I laughed out loud in front of my dad after reading ur post
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by everzingoo: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2015
The boy is trying to play safe...so let him be and stop pock nosing into his personal life...
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
599 likes and 43 shares already. You funny die grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Better to see condoms, than a positive HIV test result. Just my two cents.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by ehis4real1: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Juz call ur broda nd confront him,it might b dat he got dem durin advert or dere abt. Juz call him 2 hear 4rm him
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by segzy0i(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Gd pretend to him likr u re in d game nd move closer to him so dt he can see u as frd nd he wl twll u all d truth den frm dia u can knw ao 2 tell him d truth but if not he wl nt tell u d truth nd u might end up loosin him 2 d outsudr world he is still very young
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by princephraim: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Dprodigy:
You hv to handle d matter gently, call ur bro, since he is ur younger bros, and jokingly ask him abt it and advise him on d dangers of early sexual involvment.
how many years are you? and are you still a virgin?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol, it's not a big deal na.
Funny enough this kind of thing happened to me once. I came home from school one weekend and they gave out condoms because they were having all these "safe sex" speeches. One fell out of my bag I guess and was lying on the floor and my dad almost fainted grin
onye asi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Jetjacky(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Maybe he is in a bad gang and part of his duty is to procure large amount of the condo for the gang members undecided
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by justmenoni: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
You are so right, cos I could remember joining a group while in sec skul and during some of our meetings we were usually given condoms to share among peers but I can't remember why I didn't take any home (thk God I didn't sha cos according to op my bro fit don break my head)....

Look at d condom well it's not gold circle and it might hv been giving to ur brother to keep, it might even hv been given to him by his friends who don't hv freedom at home yet they are the most onisekuse grin

quote author=Jackeeh post=38638482]When I was a peer educator working with/under an arm of USAID,I would have in my possession at least 100 sachets of condoms. Always a particular brand just like your brother's. The condoms weren't for my personal usage. But for distribution to peers I educate on safe sex. Your brother could belong to a similar NGO or not. Ask him. before you both break bottles on each other's heads. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by macho44(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
at this rate, Even TuFace no go see ya broda back oooo.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by fleksy: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
your brother may just be up for konji award soonest. he may just put your family on the world map.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by aseroy20(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Let the boy enjoy joor!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Just take it easy with him and ask him in a friendly manner where and how he get it am sure he will coperate so his response will determine the next line of action.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by 400billionman: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Jackeeh:
When I was a peer educator working with/under an arm of USAID,I would have in my possession at least 100 sachets of condoms. Always a particular brand just like your brother's. The condoms weren't for my personal usage. But for distribution to peers I educate on safe sex. Your brother could belong to a similar NGO or not. Ask him. before you both break bottles on each other's heads.

Story story...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.