Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Need Help On Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Payoneer Card (823 Views)

I Didn't See "Get Card" Option On Payoneer Website. / 3 Tips On Payoneer Withdrawal Jan2017: Fiverr,upwork,freelancer,google,whatever. / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Payoneer Card by corpROYAL(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
l registered with this service provider early this year and with the hope of sending me this card, till today as l am talking to you l didn't receive the card and l try to check nearby post office. l couldn't fine it.

Is anyone know how l can get one as soon as possible.

gurus in the house your attention is needed.
thanks and all is well.
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by slim49z(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
corpROYAL:
l registered with this service provider early this year and with the hope of sending me this card, till today as l am talking to you l didn't receive the card and l try to check nearby post office. l couldn't fine it.

thanks and all is well.

You have to specify the postal code to your address for you to receive the card. And make sure you use a PO Box address.

Contact Payoneer, tell them you have not received your card, they will resend a new one.
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by corpROYAL(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
slim49z:

You have to specify the postal code to your address for you to receive the card. And make sure you use a PO Box address.

Contact Payoneer, tell them you have not received your card, they will resend a new one.

thanks so plenty
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by Intergrity19: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
I got my own in 4 weeks only. in d post office in my town
google the postal code for your town specific like the person who commented above said.
use real details No fakes
send ur id card(national, driver license or passport) to them to finalize ur registration.
u will be receiving emails from them to tell u what next.
do these and u will have ur black payoneer card in your hands b4 the 4th week of november.
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by corpROYAL(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
slim49z:

Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by Ayubaya(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
corpROYAL:

thanks and all is well.

Chat with me on WhatsApp
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by funlord(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ayubaya:

Chat with me on WhatsApp

Scammer alert! Run....
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by boykas(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
You don't need to call any person or WhatsApp...

Let me show you the three steps..

1. Click (make sure you use uc browser)
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/5otVal0l29oyJIOEmY0OJ06kl4j0yd13o--gtaAqoGBFbZkdNAnQiSYAT4YUFjFABZ1QTgweZ4OowQVd7xiSCQ2

2. Make sure you don't use p o box. Use ur address.

If you have any challenges.. Let me know
Re: I Need Help On Payoneer Card by funlord(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayubaya:

Chat with me on WhatsApp

Scammer alert! Be warned

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Gone Sour / How To Check Your BVN Registration Number With Your Phone. / Guys Let's Talk About Poumo Busines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.