Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? (42279 Views)

Surviving A Job Interview Loss / Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Haboseyday(f): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

I know more than you can imagine.
Then get a life n stop disturbing me
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Haboseyday(f): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

I know more than you can imagine.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by engrshakespeare: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Haboseyday:

Seems you have a conscience after all, thats whats disturbing you. Go get a job and stop promising eternal life here. As long as u advertise here, looking for downlines I will always have ur back or front. tongue
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Haboseyday(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Seems you have a conscience after all, thats whats disturbing you. Go get a job and stop promising eternal life here. As long as u advertise here, looking for downlines I will always have ur back or front. tongue

Hehehehehe
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by 3RNEST(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
benjaminiyke:
bros show me way on this upwork free lancing pls.
Skills man, i said it again "SKILLS" acquire one then sign up to upwork...betterstill use Youtube.com...
for me i'm into web designing and video editing, and i'm earning bigtime there...

Sign up with Upwork, get an online account - Skrill.com(Convert2Perfectmoney) if no Skrill Xchanger in Nigeria, earn money then cash it in Naira by using an[b] xchanger in Nigeria [/b]to get your money out.... grin
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by iceprinxy(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=29631 You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of the top members are earning more than 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month 200$ is 39792 naira....

JUST SIGN UP FOR FREE and start earning
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by duduade: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
benitwater:
same here.
and my dad too[color=#000000][/color]
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by meetmal03(f): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Lobolintin(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2016
As a young grad,staying alone in Lagos,in a pent apartment which I got when I was working before Nysc called,u should know how it is to maintain that,feed pays NEPA bills,security bills,water bills, and cleaning bills,ll this utilities no be here....

So this listed should help other people out there to be string and keeping forging ahead,
My helpers are as follows:
1, God
2, Mom
3, My lady..
4, Personal Passive income from here and dia,from old busineses
5, 1960,Bet9ja
6, rooting of ladies phones and old mama phones and configuring glo browsing for them ams some other lie lie just to raise small cash from them, and it's really paying heavily,smiled home with 1k yesterday and having to work for one smart sharp babe today, in rooting her new phone....

All this I do without looking at them, am so 4cking handsome and it distract them a lot...
Some of them would want me to do it free, but trust me nah,bone face and speak Cambridge grammer join phonetics....

No matter the situation don't give up, devil can only distracts us small,but can never pul Us down......

To crown it al I be fresh grad Nysc Oct015
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by watzz: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Lobolintin:
As a young grad,staying alone in Lagos,in a pent apartment which I got when I was working before Nysc called,u should know how it is to maintain that,feed pays NEPA bills,security bills,water bills, and cleaning bills,ll this utilities no be here....

So this listed should help other people out there to be string and keeping forging ahead,
My helpers are as follows:
1, God
2, Mom
3, My lady..
4, Personal Passive income from here and dia,from old busineses
5, 1960,Bet9ja
6, rooting of ladies phones and old mama phones and configuring glo browsing for them ams some other lie lie just to raise small cash from them, and it's really paying heavily,smiled home with 1k yesterday and having to work for one smart sharp babe today, in rooting her new phone....

All this I do without looking at them, am so 4cking handsome and it distract them a lot...
Some of them would want me to do it free, but trust me nah,bone face and speak Cambridge grammer join phonetics....

No matter the situation don't give up, devil can only distracts us small,but can never pul Us down......

To crown it al I be fresh grad Nysc Oct015

damn!.. am a phone geek but I have been rendering all my services free even before my undergraduate days to my NYSC days and even now.. doing all the glo tweaks free plus other browsing without collecting a kobo even got a bbm channel where I post free cheats and tweaks C00389427, but here I am broke, don't even have cash to fund my bet9ja account.. help isn't coming from mum, dad or my siblings.. unemployment can be frustrating and devastating. even to enter viewing center watch ball na issue. am gonna keep my optimism alive.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by kachnov(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello all,indeed it's not easy making money in this harsh economic times but with determination and due delligence,you can still make it.In Nigeria today,there is gap between those that have knowledge and those that need knowledge, that is why a new website is trying to bridge this gap with passive income as a reward for your efforts.

With [url]macaranta.com[/url]you can create your courses and sell them online to potential students all over.See my signature to learn more.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Lobolintin(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
watzz:

damn!.. am a phone geek but I have been rendering all my services free even before my undergraduate days to my NYSC days and even now.. doing all the glo tweaks free plus other browsing without collecting a kobo even got a bbm channel where I post free cheats and tweaks C00389427, but here I am broke, don't even have cash to fund my bet9ja account.. help isn't coming from mum, dad or my siblings.. unemployment can be frustrating and devastating. even to enter viewing center watch ball na issue. am gonna keep my optimism alive.

Nah wao brother....,
Just like saying a computer tech guru is gici g out his services free of charge
Monetize it jor..,,,

I wash match free, cox one of the bros in my area I helped out with his phone, I no collect money, so I just get automatic entry to watch match, and people refer me a lot,

Once your job is neat and all the phone is working perfectly ,cone on, people will call you

I also service there phones once in a while, as if say Nah Motto,just to collect small change buy rice cook

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
kazzonline:
GOD!! and thank God for free browsing tweaks as well..i know God has def not forgotten me sha,even thou it seems like it,i hav hope!!!
Pls share d free browsing stuff oh....plz
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Adexy4us(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
back to back applying for jobs online
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by LucemFerre: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
kfrosh:
Immediately I finished NYSC in Nov. 2014 I looked for a place where I could learn a hand work; I eventually found an automobile service company where i was able to learn how to work on cars (mechanic), I was paid peanuts in dehumanising condition but I knew I was learning a new skill and small change no matter how small was entering my pocket. Fast forward to this present day I got a white collar job that has a promising future which I started last month.
Moral of the lesson get up and start doing something; stop laying around thinking a miracle will happen. The skills you learn on the street might be the one that will open opportunities for you just as it worked for me.
Note: I graduated with a 3rd class in Mechanical Engineering and still got gainfully employed less than a year after NYSC.

Why is it that when someone says they don't have money or a job the first thing that comes to you people's mind is that someone is sitting around doing nothing? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.