Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (11549 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by refreshrate: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Same dude claiming 23years old in january?

mtscheew liar
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Odee
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Jisus...a 15 year old talking about sexing his 13year old girlfriend!!! You should be reading your books!!! Like seriously what is this.... : shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by IamAtribalist: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
cool Don't mind all these people who are insulting you. There is nothing abnormal about the white discharge - it happens sometimes to women during sex, its one of the natural lubricants from the vagina. Now, the fact that she didn't bleed means either she is not a virgin or you did not really penetrate her fully during intercourse. So don't worry about that to. Also, continue to faack her there is nothing wrong with it since you are both minors. Good luck to you and let us know how things continue to go with you and your faack friend.

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by refreshrate: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2015
derinadesina:
Jisus...a 15 year old talking about sexing his 13year old girlfriend!!! You should be reading your books!!! Like seriously what is this.... : shocked

He was 23 in january check his other posts instead of disturbing Jesus

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Mad trolls everywhere
As in ehn....I've just been laughing...
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by crystalline007: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] sad as minors doing. such is risky 4 u n ur future pls stop such act asap
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by glamourroudy(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by ODUBEZE: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2015
When U do the thing wey you no suppose to do your eyes go see wetin U no suppose to see.
Naughty boy!
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by kandiikane(m): 2:50am On Oct 04, 2015
glamourroudy:
Its very much possible cuz she's a minior......it is probably bcuz er hymen is nt thick yet(that explains the tissue-lyk substance)so it can hold li2 to no blood atall.................................................................."Dnt ask me how I know". grin (BTW,idontblivit)

Stop talking shyt. Hymen is not thick yet you know. Olodo, Pardon me! You are born with your Hymen and as you grow older, there is wear and tear from everyday activities. Not everyone is born with it either. And the Hymn doesn't "hold" blood for a certain penis to let it out. It's a membrane, when it is broken or disturbed , blood may come out.

At topic, she may not have been born with one, it's really thin so no blood or it was worn out by certain everyday activities.
[s]
@op, what are you finding inside a 13 year old, you are lucky you are 15 and not 16 and lived where I live, you would have been added on the sex Offenders list if you were caught. If you can't think of reasons why she didn't bleed, that place should be none of your business.[/s]

So Op you are an adult having fantasies of nyashing 13 year olds? Paedophile, why is this place full of so many perverts? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by peeh(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Diz guy tinks wyt his ass
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by kenir(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2015
where is the police?? dis broda ryt here(OP) just had sex with a minor!!! things were police for the put hand them the ignore.
if man peep on anoda man wyf Wer d bath em go arrest am....naija sha
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Lolz.. hahaha..can't help but to laugh.. Lolz..

Freemanan come and see malady oo, lolz... nothing we nor go see 4 NL... Lolz.. funny post from a stupid ****

LA believe LA bend
Chai...
These people Don't even have an iota of fear for GOD... They lie with ease and so much alacrity... I won't bother reading the thread... Caption shows it all.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by fullstreets: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Hehehe... Your girlfriend no get blood be that.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by brownlolly(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
First, who's your friend?

Second. The tissue stuff that got stuck on your dick? You've peeled her pussy.

Cheers.

Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,
Please don't try to judge us because of our age, the deed has already been done and we were both cool with it and we are open with our relationship even with our parents.
We both attend a secondary school @ Ajah.
Now today she came to my house and we had sex, her pussy was tight but after we used lubricants I was able to go in, first just half of my dick and slowly 90 percent of it was in. Due to the pain for her, I couldn't go up to 10 strokes at a time, I had to stop occasionally and continue after she rest but we were both surprised that despite it been her first time after much persuasion, there was no blood. She even climbed ontop and took the whole of my package inside but no blood. She surely is a virgin so I want to know why no blood. There was this pieces of tissue-like substance coming out from her pussy which stuck to my dick. What is it?

Please ask any questions and give me answers
I'm the senior prefect of my school. She is in ss1
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by mohdimplez(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,
Please don't try to judge us because of our age, the deed has already been done and we were both cool with it and we are open with our relationship even with our parents.
Now today she came to my house and we had sex, her pussy was tight but after we used lubricants I was able to go in, first just half of my dick and slowly 90 percent of it was in. Due to the pain for her, I couldn't go up to 10 strokes at a time, I had to stop occasionally and continue after she rest but we were both surprised that despite it been her first time after much persuasion, there was no blood. She even climbed ontop and took the whole of my package inside but no blood. She surely is a virgin so I want to know why no blood. There was this pieces of tissue-like substance coming out from her pussy which stuck to my dick. What is it?

go and face your books. Idiat!
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Was it not you that made a post u were 20 in Jan. ? Abi ur age dey decrease by the month ni? Na wa oh
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Michizzy(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
See jamb question undecided
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by jrerico1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cooked story, 15 years kid typing like an undergraduate. Don't expect any one to believe this.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by glamourroudy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
glamourroudy:
wat is wit d insults ? D op wasn't serious,so I dnt see any reason for u,I or anybody to be .......ok,I wnt call u an olodo......cuz obviously,u're one

Kk wink
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by NONNYG: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2093945/23years-old-want-go-2nd

Idiot, I thought u were 23yrs as u mention in ur thread above. Abi dat one na ur spirit. U dey claim 15yrs abi sex talk dey sweet u. U must be a wancker a.k.a gbonchus pilate (ogbo ncha)
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by titi4fola(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by google1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
lier

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by folaolu84(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello, it's a bit wrong u all bashing him like that.
simple question needs a simple answer no need cursing or been negative.
as he clearly said he is 15.
to clear ur mind female bodied are different.
she might have massage herself before now tearing the hymen off her sef without knowing.
another way I'd if she is a sport person she might have loosened the place up..

play safe... :-XHello, it's a bit wrong u all bashing him like that.
simple question needs a simple answer no need cursing or been negative.
as he clearly said he is 15.
to clear ur mind female bodied are different.
she might have massage herself before now tearing the hymen off her sef without knowing.
another way I'd if she is a sport person she might have loosened the place up..

play safe...
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Omotayor123(f): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,

Read reasons why here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2613147/six-reasons-why-virgin-may
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Omotayor123(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
google1:
lier
Of course, he's lying... By their post you shall know them grin
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by AskProf: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,

https://www.nairaland.com/2093945/23years-old-want-go-2nd
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by AskProf: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
google1:
lier

A very pathetic one at that.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Kidaakudz: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
brownlolly:
First, who's your friend?

Second. The tissue stuff that got stuck on your dick? You've peeled her pussy.

Cheers.

Wow. Tonight she called. She said she is much pains, her legs hurt a lot and she can't walk straight.
Does the peeling mean I've disvirgined her? I love her
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by ezteem(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Guy, here is the truth... Blood doesn't determine virginity. Hymen can be broken from strainious exercises, and other things. Even running can tear the hymen.some girls tear their hymens while trying to fit their fingers or candles into their vajayjay(so I heard). Buh if there's a white fleshy membrame. Trust me she's a virgin. She has prolly played the blood away unknowingly. Many little girls play with themselves. #truestory.... My boy, u just took a girls V or so they say... She's going to get clingy so be ready for that + if you cummed inside you might be a senior prefect daddy..peace smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Alone Reloaded (18+) / Two Lovers Were Having Sex In Public Where Many People Are Having Fun / Check Out What A Lady Wore To A Party ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.