Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Philipino Chat Room - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Philipino Chat Room (2796 Views)

Asian Movies Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
let talk about filipino movies,and which one is our best movie,actresses and actors 1.marian rivera 2.angel locsin 3.kathryn bernardo 4.julia montes 5.bea alonzo 6.kim chiu 7.maja salvador 8.sarah geronimo 9.dimples romana 10.cherry pie picache. ACTORS.1.dingdong dantes 2.xian lim 3.gerald anderson 4.coco martin 5.jake cuenca.pls feel free to add urs
Re: Philipino Chat Room by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Are you really serious about this?
You spend hours of your day watching philipino movies and also want to waste the rest discussing the actors and actresses.

Not to sound insulting,but you have a very small mind.
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Thebachelor:
Are you really serious about this?
You spend hours of your day watching philipino movies and also want to waste the rest discussing the actors and actresses.

Not to sound insulting,but you have a very small mind.
Not at all,it may seem to you as a waste of time but to other people who love watching filipino movies like me it may seem otherwise.maybe u consider it a waste of time because u dnt have interest in their movies.Anyways thanks for the compliment

2 Likes

Re: Philipino Chat Room by mykemiley(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
@op y is Kim Chiu's name not der?ur missin so many names
Re: Philipino Chat Room by mykemiley(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sorry...ve seen it.

1 Like

Re: Philipino Chat Room by mykemiley(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Luv all buh Kim is d best...luv her so so much.
Re: Philipino Chat Room by Kunleskey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm! Individual diffrences it's meant for some ladies.
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2015
mykemiley:
Luv all buh Kim is d best...luv her so so much.
I also love her movies alot but hv watched only few like,the two of us,her mothers daughter,chances and no greater love(ikaw lamang) but .i've watched marian rivera and dingdong dantes films alot.they are my favourite couple
Re: Philipino Chat Room by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2015
I so much like thier film
Re: Philipino Chat Room by silluv(f): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm not dat Into Phillipino movies but I watch because of my TV Africa and is showing legacy as a weekday drama now, I'm here to make my confession..., I HATE THE LEAD ACTRESS IN SINNER OR SAINT WITH PASSION, I SO MUCH HATE HER.
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2015
silluv:
I'm not dat Into Phillipino movies but I watch because of my TV Africa and is showing legacy as a weekday drama now, I'm here to make my confession..., I HATE THE LEAD ACTRESS IN SINNER OR SAINT WITH PASSION, I SO MUCH HATE HER.
Xame with me i hate that naomi character,she acts foolishly and does whatever raul says,even after countlessly decieving her
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Kunleskey:
Hmmm! Individual diffrences it's meant for some ladies.
Ur right
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
I so much like thier film
hv u watch this movies.no greater love (ikaw lamang),the legal wife,my eternal,tomorrow belongs to me,her mother's daughter and mara clara? they are my best filipino movies
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Can somebody please suggest interesting movies for me.i want to buy some films,so if anyone knows of any interesting movie that i didn't add,please feel free to add urs.THANKS IN ADVANCE grin
Re: Philipino Chat Room by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
hv u watch this movies.no greater love (ikaw lamang),the legal wife,my eternal,tomorrow belongs to me,her mother's daughter and mara clara? they are my best filipino movies
. I av watchd the legal wife nd mara clara. Av u watchd the promise? So interesting.
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. I av watchd the legal wife nd mara clara. Av u watchd the promise? So interesting.
No i hvn'nt watched it yet
Re: Philipino Chat Room by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
No i hvn'nt watched it yet
. Pls do
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Pls do
okay.can u pls tell me a little about the movie and the characters? thanks
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Who is watching no greater love (ikaw lamang) The movie is so interesting,starring kim chiu,coco martin,jake cuenca,julia montes and others
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Hy everyone
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hy,it been very long since anyone commented on this thread...i guess you guys ar not very interested their movies.HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Philipino Chat Room by PINKYLADIE(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please can anybody tell me the link to download 'two wives' episodes Please can anybody tell me the link to download 'two wives' episodes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Eviction Live Updates 4 / Spanking New Movies / Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.